- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyRenovated Sea View Unit located just steps from 600 feet of pristine cloistered beach (See overhead Satellite Photo for proximity of unit and picture of the view ). Eateries are a brief walk away. Take advantage of our full kitchenette, or just BBQ on one of the outdoor charcoal grilles and adore open air dining on our picnic tables.
Ideal hideaway for a passionate weekend, or a family getaway ... watch dolphins splash from the oceanside gazebo ... don’t miss the sunset disappear beneath the sea waves .... walk the sandy beach ... build a sandcastle with the children ... surf cast or fish from close by pier ... watch surfers hang ten.... or just relax by our chlorine complimentary all natural saltwater pool, and fenced in kiddie pool for those with modest children.
Linens Supplied: The unit is supplied with sheets and bath towels/wash cloths. There is a coin operated laundry room within the complex.
Unit Location and Layout: Unit faces toward the outdoor of the complex as show in the overhead Satellite photo. The beach is literally 50 feet away. You can also savor Sea vistas from the wraparound public balcony, and from the two Gazebo's overlooking the Sea (as shown in the photos).
- Ideal for couples, or singles.
- Max occupancy 2.
- Sea Sands is a SMOKE COMPLIMENTARY COMMUNITY. No smoking on the premises. Thank you for understanding.
- Sorry but Family Animals are not allowed per Homeowners Rules
- 2 cars max on unit per unit rented
- Sorry no boats or trailers allowed to park on the premises
- Facilities only for registered visitors to include pool, parking, and beach access.
Thank you and I look forward to seeing you at the beach :)
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Most tourism bureaus supply travel guide books with deals for accommodations, restaurants and attractions. These guides provide an excellent start to your vacation rental search.
- Flexible about when you might take a trip? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of high fees.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Several property management companies provide unique discounts to veterans and active-duty forces. Be sure to ask property manager to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Some vacation rentals are basically catered to particular customers, whether it's soundside homes with pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature private windsurfing launching areas. If there's a particular Beaufort, NC activity that you just love, search for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Vacation rental companies and individual property owners typically offer their guests the opportunity to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, offers guests reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any nights missed as a result of personal health related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned motel stay or additional gasoline.
How to Book a Vacation Home
You may be pleasantly surprised to learn just how many properties are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, vacationers are sure to come across a property that fits their wishes and budget.
Nearly all rental properties in Beaufort, NC are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local property management companies. Rental owners frequently select management companies to assist with online advertising, housekeeping services and regular maintenance.
Here are some ideas and methods to help you navigate the rental search and booking process.
Where to find and book the right rental property:
Before you decide to book "Ocean View!_Pool_BBQ Grill_Linens Included_Non Smoking", read through our short list of issues to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Beaufort, NC rentals start booking early. For the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-Twelve months in advance of a trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your rental..
Settle on your Place and Travel Week
Agreement can often be complicated between relatives, but the moment this challenging part is finished everything will start to slide in place.
Choose a Size
How many relatives are planning to share your getaway? Be aware that many vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to determine what is suitable for your family. Most rental home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Stick to a Budget
Make certain "Ocean View!_Pool_BBQ Grill_Linens Included_Non Smoking" satisfies your price range *during your desired week*. If multiple groups or family members are sharing the cost, check to make sure each group knows their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to contribute. A single individual in your family needs to be given the task of gathering payments and accepting responsibility for the entire rental cost at time of reservation.
Vacation home Amenities
What property features is your group trying to find? Do you want a rental property with patio lounge? Does the unit need to be beachfront, the downtown area, or near shopping? Will the rental have bikes and beach toys available throughout your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and preferences" from your group to help filter your search to the most appropriate home.
Adequate accessibility can make or break a visit for the less-mobile. Ensure that you remember and inquire about wheelchair access, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Are you or other members of the crew travelling with a pup? Pet policies are different at each property. Study descriptions thoroughly. A number of limitations may dismiss a potential rental. Examine your agreement carefully! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
It Is Time to Search
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation homes" for local vacation home management companies. Besides offering exclusive properties, local companies provide you with fantastic service..
Re-read the description to confirm the rental home has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the rental home management company may know of similar homes that better suit your wishes and budget..
Although not true for all rental properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. This is more effective during the off-peak season when many vacation rentals sit vacant.
Study the Entire Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates taxes, animal and other additional fees.
If you need to Cancel
Ensure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to booking. Rental management companies and individual property owners commonly offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers comfort should disaster strike.
When everything seems correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You'll probably have to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Details
Put the property manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your visit.
Congratulations on booking your vacation home! You're on your way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- To make sure no damages are associated with your visit, create a record of any trouble spots of the property. We also recommend immediately calling the rental manager with a report of any damages, together with your request for any required fixes. This will prevent conflicts during checkout.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, house access, pool operation, etc... we recommend you ask the property manager immediately. A brief phone call avoids many complications.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. Permanent residents often times live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local residences can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best places for night life?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Be certain that you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinetry and cabinets.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one last time and check for damages. We advise walking through with the property manager wherever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Many rental sites request comments after your stay is complete. Property owners and property managers will appreciate your favorable critiques. If anything was unsatisfactory and they did not fix it in a acceptable manner, or if the vacation rental was not as described, you will want to note that in your review.
Hold a debrief with your family. Did they enjoy their rental? With some luck everything turned out to be outstanding and you're all set to re-book the same property for next season. Otherwise, you've acquired useful experience to aid with your next search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 3.8 miles
- Circa 81 - 2.5 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 0.2 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.1 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.1 miles
- Bella Pizza - 2.2 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 2.2 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.2 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 2.3 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 4.2 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 3.9 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 2.3 miles
- Morehead City Marlins Baseball - 3.7 miles
- Carolina Princess - 4.0 miles
- Crystal Coast Country Club - 1.1 miles