- Atlantic Beach
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Away From It All
- Children Welcome
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets Not Allowed
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Towels Provided
About this PropertyA gorgeous studio condo awaits you. This second floor unit has tons of storage and is entirely supplied for all of your holiday needs. The inter coastal water is just a few steps away and the private beach access is directly across the street. You can spend days at the pool or beach and savor the evenings sitting under the gazebo located on the unit watching the boats go by. This is a well maintained unit that you will really relish and want to come back year after year! Bogue Shores is a family aligned unit that has grilles for you to prepare outdoor, a sizable pool for the adults and a kiddie pool for the little ones, a appealing yard area in the back of the unit to play corn hole or other games with the family, an area for bicycles and kayaks and plenty of parking. If you have a boat, you can use the ramp for an additional fee and not have to fight the boat traffic at the public docks. This is one of the most attractive holiday spots on the island and when you stay here you will agree!
- Many property management companies and vacation houses supply Beaufort, NC area travel discount magazines that feature money-saving offers, either offered individually by merchants, or via a relationship between the property manager and the store itself. These guides may provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Are you willing to change your dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons frequently offer incredible rates on weekly rental properties.
- Are you a military veteran? Several rental companies provide markdowns to vets and active-duty forces. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a discounted price.
- Some homes are particularly designed for particular groups of vacationers. Event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding parties and corporate meetings. Some homes appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other rentals are situated close to music venues. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and sight-seeing opportunities you are most interested in.
- Consider obtaining trip insurance together with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay price, provides vacationers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed a result of personal medical related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline.
General Vacation Rental Advice
Some people are surprised to discover how many properties are available in their area of interest. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Vacation rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property owners frequently select management companies to facilitate internet marketing, house cleaning and maintenance tasks.
We've developed a brief guide to assist you in getting most from your rental experience.
Where to find and reserve the best rental property:
Before you decide to book " NEW RENTAL ~ Fantastic Studio Condo located on the inter coastal waterway", go through our short collection of points to consider.
Start Your Search Early
Beaufort, NC vacation homes are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, when possible. Many visitors prefer to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Decide on a Town and Time
Start by determining which specific area of Beaufort, NC you prefer to explore, and the determine trip dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Confirm who is joining, and how many/what kind of bedroom setup you should have. Keep in mind that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to figure out what is suitable for your family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available online. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you reserve the home.
What Exactly Are You Prepared to Spend?
Will your chosen rental home suit your budget during that choice Summer week? Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from company prior to reserving an expensive rental. Generally speaking, one member of the group will be responsible for making the full reservation and getting each family member's share.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is the family trying to find? Is a screened-in porch a necessity? Do you wish to be away from it all, or near civilization? Are sheets offered with the rental agreement, or do you need to bring your own? Make a list of priority amenities to guide narrow your search.
Sometimes the elder generation has problems with staircases. Make sure you remember and ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Make sure you include your furry family members. Pets are welcome at many vacation homes, but policies can vary. Type of animal, size and dog breeds could be restricted. Make certain to read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
The best places to Search
When the location, travel dates and family members are decided, search multiple sources to find the best vacation home selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation rentals" for local property management companies. Local agencies generally have a unique selection of rental homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you've identified your dream rental, make sure your vacation dates are available.
Although not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try getting an additional night. Negotiating rates is most effective through the off-season when many rentals sit vacant.
Read the Entire Contract
Read through the full contract and be sure you understand who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. Rental management companies and individual rental owners commonly offer their clients the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides comfort should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Rental Home
Once you think you've found "the one", start the reservation process. Do not forget that most rental contracts will require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the vacation rental owner.
Keep Your Property Manager's Info
Be sure to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend saving the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- To assure no damages are associated with your visit, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. We also suggest immediately phoning the property manager with a report of any damage, along with your request for any needed repairs. If there is a difference of opinion about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts will probably be helpful.
- You may need guidance for a fireplace, TV or spa. Contact your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. More often than not, adjacent residences are filled by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local people are a fantastic source of advice. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- You should make sure you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinetry and closets.
- As soon as everything is out, perform a walk-through of the property to make certain no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Most vacation rental management companies and rental websites permit customers to offer reviews. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but honest with regards to experience. Top property owners and managers will work hard to fix the issue.
Learn and Improve
Hold a meeting with your travel companions. Did they love their rental? Maybe everything ended up being outstanding and you are happy to reserve the property for your next vacation. If not, you have acquired valuable experience to help with your next search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 3.4 miles
- Island Grille - 2.2 miles
- Circa 81 - 2.5 miles
- Oceanana Fishing Pier & Pier House Restaurant - 3.6 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 0.6 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.7 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 1.9 miles
- Dank Burrito - 1.9 miles
- Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail - 0.9 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.9 miles
- Salty's Caddy Shack Mini Golf - 3.6 miles
- Oceanana Fishing Pier & Pier House Restaurant - 3.6 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 1.9 miles
- Game on Escape Rooms - 2.6 miles
- Morehead City Marlins Baseball - 3.4 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 3.5 miles