- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
About this PropertyA elegant studio condo awaits you. This second floor unit has tons of storage and is thoroughly supplied for all of your holiday needs. The inter coastal water is just a few steps away and the private beach access is directly across the street. You can spend days at the pool or beach and appreciate the evenings sitting under the gazebo located on the unit watching the boats go by. This is a well maintained unit that you will really adore and want to come back year after year! Bogue Shores is a family aligned unit that has grilles for you to prepare outdoor, a sizable pool for the adults and a kiddie pool for the little ones, a dazzling yard area in the back of the unit to play corn hole or other games with the family, an area for bicycles and kayaks and plenty of parking. If you have a boat, you can use the ramp for an additional fee and not have to fight the boat traffic at the public docks. This is one of the most attractive holiday spots on the island and when you stay here you will agree!
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to visit. Many established tourism bureaus offer printed guides with deals for rental management companies, restaurants and tours. Keep an eye out for these guides and discount books, as this allows visitors to discover the same great attractions at a possibly considerable discounted.
- Would like to stay away from the crowds of people? Off-peak times provide substantial markdowns.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may qualify for cost savings. Make sure to check with property manager to see if your visiting group is eligible for a discounted price.
- Is there a certain experience you are mainly anticipating ? Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and locations you are most looking forward to.
- Think about obtaining trip insurance with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, provides vacationers reimbursement of their rental costs for any days missed due to health emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated motel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Vacation Rental Advice
First-timers tend to be surprised at the range and selection of weekly rental properties available in the Beaufort, NC area. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rental homes are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Owners often select management companies to assist with promoting and advertising, house cleaning and routine maintenance.
We have developed a brief guide to assist you in getting most from your rental experience.
Finding and reserving the perfect rental home:
Do you think " NEW RENTAL ~ Fantastic Studio Condo located on the inter coastal waterway" is the best rental property for your next family vacation? Look over this checklist to make sure it fits all of your preferences.
Search Early and Frequently
Like many trendy vacation spots, In Beaufort, NC the best rental homes are booked very early. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search 6-12 months before your vacation. Holiday reunions are a great time for groups to plot their Summer vacations..
Choose a Community and Time
Sometimes, the toughest part of scheduling your vacation is deciding where to search, and when. When the big decisions are hammered out, everything else is more straightforward.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Establish who is joining, and how many/what sort of bedroom arrangement you need to have. Bear in mind that many vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to figure out what is most appropriate for your group. Most rental listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Create a Budget
Make sure that " NEW RENTAL ~ Fantastic Studio Condo located on the inter coastal waterway" satisfies your price range *during your desired dates*. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions prior to reserving a pricey vacation property. Typically, a single member of the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and getting each family member's share.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is the group searching for? Is a screened-in porch a necessity? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or night life? Are bed linens included with the rental, or will you need to take your own? Make a list of priority features to guide narrow your search.
Appropriate accessibility could make or break a visit for the less-mobile. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are needed, include that into your search. Most vacation rental postings include a list of amenities.
Your Dog Needs a Holiday, Too
Don't forget to include your companion! Pet policies are different at each rental property. Study descriptions carefully. Type of animal, size and breeds can be restricted. Make certain you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Its Time to Search
After the place, travel dates and attendees are decided, search multiple resources for the greatest rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Besides offering distinctive rental properties, local companies provide top-notch service..
When you've located your dream rental, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Study the Entire Agreement
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Ensure that your price includes all state taxes and fees.
Make sure you understand the cancellation policy before booking. Many vacation property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you reassurance should tragedy strike.
Complete the Booking
As soon as you think you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. You will probably be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your trip.
Congratulations on booking your vacation home! You're on your way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental property right away. We also suggest promptly calling the property manager with a report of any damage, along with your request for any needed fixes. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- You could need instructions for a fireplace, Television set or hot tub. Contact your rental manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call eliminates many head aches.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. Residents probably live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a trip much more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Natives are a good source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Make sure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
- You should make sure you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cupboards and wardrobes.
- As soon as your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental to verify no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. If it is possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Virtually all vacation rental websites seek feedback after your stay . Rental owners and rental managers will thank you for favorable critiques. If anything went wrong, we advise being understanding but honest about your stay. The best owners and managers will try hard to fix the issue.
Did everyone have a blast? If everything was fantastic, next year's trip planning is going to be easy. Maybe the rental wasn't ideal, and you will better recognize how to improve your search next time.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 3.4 miles
- Circa 81 - 2.5 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 0.6 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.7 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 1.8 miles
- Dank Burrito - 1.9 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.0 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.6 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.9 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 3.5 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 1.9 miles
- Morehead City Marlins Baseball - 3.4 miles
- Carolina Princess - 3.6 miles
- Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail - 0.9 miles
- Atlantic Beach Surf Shop - 1.3 miles