- 4 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Housekeeper Included
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyAre you looking for a great beach home for your next holiday? Then Lucky Enough is the ideal choice for your family. This great home is a terrific value with plenty of extras!
You will feel Lucky Enough when you are a guest in this 4-Bedroom, 3 and 2 half baths-one at pool side! Almost Oceanfront Home located at the Special part of our island called 'The Point'. Most folks prefer this spot because it is family amicable, savoring minimal car traffic (tons of bicycle riding), and hosting the most spectacular vistas. From Lucky Enough's Look-Out Deck you will have a 360 degree view capturing the Sea, Sound, Inlet Channel, and the lights of Swansboro by merely turning your head from left to right. On a clear nighttime you will feel like you are in a Planetarium. Star gazing is a must!
Lucky Enough is a ideal choice for one to two families with children (sleeps max 10). And an equally ideal layout for a holiday with grandparents, adult children, and grandchildren. The layout has copious space for family gatherings, while also including numerous private and hideaway areas.
Private 30' X 15' in-Ground Swimming Pool. Private Elevator. Volley Ball Court! Over 700 square feet of Trex decking! Wireless internet Access! Something for everybody!
The Elevator goes to all floors-ideal for those who have difficulty with stairs, and a real treat moving in and out. And you won't need help carrying up the first big grocery buy! Load up the elevator, stopping on each floor to unload your necessary items, ending with the top floor. No more melted frozen foods, and no need to call for help.
Is there more? You bet! There are water vistas from all rooms, and Effortlessly - the Beach Access is a wooden boardwalk right across the street. You can be on the beach, in a chair, with your beach rent in hand in 3 mins.! Heaven...
Do not worry about maintenance, lock outs etc. Lucky Enough is professionally maintained by Beach House Properties Services which is a local family company that is available 24 hours a day during your stay. Adore!
Home is constructed with two living levels on pilings.
Ground Level: Foyer Entrance with Elevator Access. Covered Parking. 2 Enclosed Hot/Cold Outdoor Showers and 1/2 bath. Private storage space for Guest use. Charcoal Barbeque Grille. Gated and Private pool area with enormous covered setting areas. And a Volley Ball Sand Court.
Level One: Second Family Room. Master Bedroom suite with a King bed with private entrance and outdoor space area. Other Bedrooms: Queen bedroom with private balcony. 'Cabin room' with Queen bed and set of bunk beds. 3 Color Cable TVs (one 42'' screen), 2 DVD players, CD player
Level Two: Master Bedroom Suite with a King Bed and Jacuzzi tub, separate shower, Private Balcony, and Executive Work Desk. Main Living room, Kitchen with silestone counter tops, Dining and Powder room, 2 Color Cable TVs, DVD player, and CD player. Wrap around outdoor space with expansive vistas with Audio speakers on this level and Look-out outdoor space. Dining Room seating for 10.
Fireplace not to be used during summer season.
Additional Conveniences Include:
5 Color Cable TVs, 3 DVD Players, 2 audio system/CD Players, High-Speed Wireless Internet, a Fridge, an Ice Maker, a Dishwasher, a Microwave, a Washer/Dryer, Additional Family Room, a Gas Log Fireplace, Game Room, a Park-Style Charcoal Grille, Open & Covered Outdoor spaces, 2 Enclosed Hot/Cold Outdoor Showers with Dressing Area, Volley Ball Court, safety locks on the gates leading to the Pool Area and the Look-Out Deck, and Central Air/Heat.
Deluxe Linens & Towels Included with your Beds Made!
(Weekly stays only)
No Smoking. No Animals.
Rents weekly only, Saturday to Saturday during season.
Keywords: Single family home @ 'The Point', 2nd row, across from beach access, 700 ft decking w/ widow's watch,2 family rooms, private balconies, 2 Master Bedroom suites, sleeps 10, private pool, elevator
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most established tourism bureaus will send printed tourism guide books with special deals for lodging, dining and tours. These guides can provide a good start to your rental search.
- Willing to change your trip dates? Off-peak times offer substantive bargains.
- Several management companies and owners offer price reductions for active and veteran men and women of the U.S. Military, or repeat individuals to the same rental home. Be sure to ask property manager to see if your visiting group qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Some properties are primarily designed for specific groups of travellers. Event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding parties and corporate meetings. Some rentals cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are positioned close to night life. You'll get the best value from a rental that most thoroughly suits your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a tad bit more.
- Rental companies and individual home owners frequently offer customers the option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually add between 1% - 5% of the base term rate, provides travellers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any days missed resulting from personal medical related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned hotel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
Many people are shocked to learn the number of rentals can be found in their area of interest. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Virtually all rental homes in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management agencies. Property management companies are well-liked by owners mainly because they manage the advertising and operations..
We have developed a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your vacation rental experience.
Searching for and reserving the best rental home:
Before you decide to book "$100 off last open weeks! Lucky Enough @ the Pt- best views private pool elevato", read through our short collection of issues to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Beaufort, NC vacation rentals are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your rental 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, whenever possible. A lot of groups plan to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Find your Area and Choose Dates
Quite often, the hardest part of scheduling your trip is deciding on where to search, and when. When the big decisions are resolved, everything else becomes easier.
Just How Many Bedrooms?
Establish who is going, and how many/what kind of bedroom arrangement you will need. Keep in mind that many homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is acceptable for the company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available online. Otherwise, speak to the property owner before you book.
What Exactly Are You Prepared to Pay?
Will your chosen rental home suit your budget during that choice Summer week? Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends well before booking a costly vacation property. Usually, one member of the group will be liable for making the complete reservation and recovering each party's contribution.
Rental Home Features
What property features is the group interested in? Do you want a rental home with outdoor kitchen? Do you want to be far from the crowds, or near civilization? Are items like beach chairs, barbecue grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental property charge? Make a list of priority features to help filter your search.
Do individual members of your party have special needs? Be sure to remember and ask about wheelchair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Are you or other people in the family traveling with a domestic pet? Pet guidelines are different at each rental property. Study descriptions carefully. Type of animal, size and dog breeds may be limited. Read your contract very carefully! Service fees may apply when pets are included.
It Is Time to Search
Several websites exist to match visitors with property owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental homes" for local rental home management companies. Local vacation home management companies pride themselves on an exceptional rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you've spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season stay, try asking for an additional night. Your best prospects for a reduced rate will be shifting to an off-season week.
Go Through The Contract
You should know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Ensure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
Make sure you understand the cancellation policy before reserving. Vacation rental management companies and rental owners typically offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers peace of mind should tragedy strike.
After you think you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. Bear in mind that most rental contracts will require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the rental home owner.
Get Contact Information
Make sure you get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest saving the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. To ensure that no damages are associated with your visit, make a record of any trouble spots of the rental. We also advise immediately phoning the rental home manager with a report of any wear and tear, along with your request for any necessary fixes.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, property access, pool operations, etc... we recommend you ask the rental manager promptly. A brief phone call prevents many hassles.
- Please be considerate of the community. Natives are likely to be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Natives can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best areas for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Make sure you've packed all your possessions. Sweep each room in the house for forgotten items. Check bathrooms, the garage, cabinets, backyards, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- As soon as everything is out, do a walk-through of the property to confirm no property damage occurred during your remain. If possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your rental? Nearly all rental sites seek comments after your stay . Owners and rental managers will appreciate your favorable reviews. If anything went wrong, we advise being pleasant but sincere about your experience. Top property owners and managers will try very hard to fix the situation.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. Did everybody have a blast? If everything was perfect, next year's vacation planning will be relatively easy. If not, you have acquired invaluable experience to help with your next search.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.7 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 2.2 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 3.2 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 3.5 miles
- The Trading Post - 3.6 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 3.6 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 2.2 miles
- 4 J's Cafe and Bakery - 2.7 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.7 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 4.0 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 1.9 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 2.2 miles
- Harrikaâ€™s Brew Haus - 2.5 miles
- Water Boggan - 2.5 miles
- Dudley's Marina - 2.6 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 2.6 miles