- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this Property3 Bedroom, 2 Bath Unit available! This Sea View unit is 1350 square feet and is Striking!
This home is practically on the beach and is a very elegant, Clean Condo. Bed sheets, pillows and pillow cases, bath and kitchen towels are included.
This delightful unit has covered parking for 3 to 4 cars.
This unit has a Full Kitchen completely decorated and ready to prepare for your family or dinner just for two! Living area has a enormous sectional couch and 42' LCD TV for peaceful in the evenings!
The bedrooms are as follows:
Master Suite- King size bed with LCD TV
Bedroom 2 - Queen size Bed
Bedroom 3 - 1 Bunk bed including a double on the bottom and single on top - 1- separate single sized bed
Home thoroughly supplied with washer and dryer
Home Rents Saturday to Saturday
Don't forget to 'like' us on Facebook to stay up-to-date on current specials and for the latest and up-to-date photos of Atlantic Beach!
Keywords: Condo, Triplex, At Waves Edge, The Sea-son, Just Beachy, Penthouse Sweet, Sea Lookout, Sandy Feet, Sand Glasses, Sea Blvd
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many property managers and vacation rental properties provide Beaufort, NC area travel books that feature promotions, either offered individually by vendors, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the local merchant itself. Look for these catalogs and coupon books, since this allows visitors to enjoy the very same fantastic attractions at a frequently substantial discounted.
- Wish to stay away from the crowds of people? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of high prices.
- Are you a military veteran? Many property management companies offer unique discounts to veterans and active-duty forces. Make sure to confirm with property management company to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a special offer.
- Some properties are practically designed to serve particular customers, whether it is soundside units with fishing pier passes, city-center homes with close access to shopping or waterfront homes that have their own kiteboarding launching areas. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the family activities and interesting attractions you are most interested in.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental owners often offer their clients the option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, provides visitors reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed as a consequence of health related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
General Rental property Advice
First-timers are oftentimes surprised at the number and wide range of short term properties available in the Beaufort, NC area. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Vacation rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their rental home, management companies are instrumental in assisting guests with booking, checking-in, housekeeping services, and any routine service problems that may arise.
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have figured out a few tips and tricks over the years with regards to renting vacation homes, however most novices will be delighted to know that many of these "tricks" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to search.
How to find and reserve the perfect vacation rental:
Do you think "3 Bedroom Condo steps from the ocean" is the perfect rental for your next visit? Browse through this checklist to confirm it fits your needs.
Start Your Search Early
Like many popular vacation spots, In Beaufort, NC the best rental homes are booked early. To ensure the best choice of properties, we advise searching and reserving your Beaufort, NC rental home 6-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Holiday gatherings are a great time for groups to plan their Summer family vacations..
Find your Spot and Establish Dates
Quite often, the most challenging part of planning your trip is figuring out where to search, and when. When the big decisions are hammered out, everything else will be much easier.
Just How Much Vacation rental Do You Actually Need?
How many family members are planning to share your vacation? Be aware that a lot of homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for your family. Generally rental listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Commit to a Spending Limit
Does your favorite vacation property fit your budget during that preferred Summer week? If many groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, make sure each person knows their obligations and has approved a maximum they are prepared to chip in. Most rental contracts require a single individual to be responsible for the whole reservation.
What amenities is the group interested in? Are you looking for a rental home with outside kitchen? Does the property need to be oceanfront, downtown, or close to restaurants? Are items like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, beach carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental property charge? Make a list of prioritized "necessities and wants" from your party to help narrow your search to the perfect home.
Special Things to consider
Adequate access could make or ruin a trip for the less-mobile. Make sure that you remember and ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Make sure you include your companion! Even though quite a few rentals permit pets, rules and fees fluctuate per rental. A number of limitations could dismiss a potential vacation property. Examine your contract very carefully! Extra charges may apply when animals are included. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Start your Search
Several internet resources exist to match visitors with property owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Local companies usually have an exclusive selection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you've located the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your greatest possibility of a lower rate is shifting to a less desirable week.
Read the Contract
Read through the full agreement and be certain you are aware who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the standard fee, travelers will need to pay state taxes when renting "3 Bedroom Condo steps from the ocean", along with any other additional fees which might be required based upon their situation, including an animal charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
If you need to Cancel
Ensure you be aware of the cancellation policy before booking. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal medical related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected hotel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Booking
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Do not forget that most rental agreements require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the vacation rental owner.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Put the rental manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your trip.
Good luck on booking your rental home! You're on the right path to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. We also recommend immediately calling the rental home manager with a report of any problems, along with your request for any critical repairs. If there is a disagreement about responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts should be very helpful.
- Should there be any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, house access, pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager immediately. A brief phone call avoids many head aches.
- Be respectful of the local community. Permanent residents most likely live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Locals may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best areas for night life?
- Make certain to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your belongings. Sweep every room in the home for forgotten items. Check bathrooms, the garage, cabinets, porches, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one last time and look for property damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Just about all vacation rental management companies and vacation rental websites permit travellers to offer reviews. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they will appreciate your praise. If anything went wrong and they did not correct it in a acceptable manner, or if the rental was not as described, you will want to make it a point in your comments.
Learn from your Experience
Did everyone have a blast? Hopefully this guide steered you to a terrific rental unit. Maybe the rental was not perfect, and you'll better understand how to perfect your search for the next trip.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.7 miles
- Circa 81 - 4.9 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.6 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.7 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 1.8 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.8 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.3 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.8 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 1.7 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.9 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.9 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 2.9 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 2.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.9 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.6 miles