- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Game Room
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Housekeeper Included
- Ice Maker
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyAt A Place at the Beach you’ll be close to all the action in Atlantic Beach, including the unbelievable beaches, eateries, stores, and other beachside attractions. We have a 2 bedroom 2 bath furbished condo with a completely supplied kitchen, wifi, cable, and a private balcony. We give linens and are close by to help if needed. Our visitors have access to tennis courts, outdoor charcoal grilles, a gym, putt-putt course, b-ball court, indoor & outdoor pool, hot tub, and even a 150-ft waterslide!
There’s practically no reason to ever leave the grounds! This secured and private resort, with guest parking for 2 cars, offers one of the choice family get-aways imaginable. Spend some quality family time at the 9-hole putt-putt golf course. Rainy days are no problem with the indoor swimming pool. Oh, and don’t forget about the hot tub, shuffle board, tennis court, b-ball court, game room, elevators and gas grilles. Ready to hit the beach? You can follow the walkway to the polished, white, sandy beach of the Crystal Coast and ride the waves, soak up the sun, or collect seashells. This smoke complimentary condo is located on the first floor and has all the amenities of home! With plenty of seating in the living room for the whole family, you can adore your favorite shows on the enormous flat panel TV with cable, or watch your favorite DVD. You can also use the sleeper couch for additional sleeping if you need it. Step outdoor and have a seat on the balcony and relax. Breathe in some of that new sea air. You will also find a thoroughly supplied kitchen with all the necessary major and modest appliances including a stack washer and dryer in the closet. For dining, your family can gather around the dining table for 6. Additional seating can be found at the counter. Mom and Dad can relax in the master bedroom on the king bed. The master bedroom also includes a TV, private balcony access, and a private bath with a shower stall. Your second bedroom, located near the second full bathroom, has a pyramid bunk bed (full on bottom and twin on top) with additional twin. Ideal for the children! With complimentary WIFI, you can upload your family holiday photos and make everybody back home jealous! And just to make your holiday a little bit easier, we will give you with all the bed, bath and kitchen linens. Your beds will be made when you arrive!
A 150-foot waterslide spills into their Oceanfront outdoor pool and promises an exhilarating ride.
Swim year round in their indoor swimming pool and take advantage of the appealing whirlpool at the end of a long day in the sun, and for those that adore outdoor whirlpools they have one available for you to appreciate as well.
If you need us for anything feel complimentary to give us a call.
- Many property managers and vacation houses supply Beaufort, NC area travel books that feature money-saving offers, either offered individually by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the store itself. Look for these publications and promotional books, because this allows vacation goers to take advantage of the very same wonderful attractions at a generally considerable discounted.
- Just want to stay away from the crowds and save cash? Shoulder seasons offer phenomenal prices.
- Are you a military veteran? Quite a few vacation rental companies provide discounted rates to vets and active-duty forces. Be sure to confirm with property owner to see if your vacationing gang qualifies for a discounted price.
- Some properties are primarily suited for specific types of guests. Large event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate retreats. Some rentals cater to beach bums. Other rentals are positioned close to music venues. You'll get the most value from a rental which most thoroughly satisfies your ideal holiday setting, even if it costs a tad bit more.
- Property management companies and individual property owners commonly offer clients the opportunity to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental cost, provides visitors reimbursement of their travel expenses for any nights missed resulting from personal medical related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned motel stay or extra gas.
How to Book a Vacation Home
You may be surprised to learn just how many rental homes are available at your destination. With such a big selection, vacationers are certain to select a rental that fits their wishes and price range.
Nearly all rentals in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local property management agencies. Owners frequently select management companies to assist with marketing, house cleaning and maintenance.
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have discovered a number of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting vacation rentals, however most novices will be happy to know that several "techniques" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to search.
Searching for and booking the perfect rental home:
Do you think "A Place at the Beach #167 - 2 Bed / 2 Bath Family Resort - Atlantic Beach" is the best vacation property for your upcoming getaway? Look over this guide to make sure it fits your preferences.
The Earlier, The Better
Beaufort, NC rental properties start booking very early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, whenever possible. Holiday gatherings are a great time for groups to plan their Summer family trips..
Find your Spot and Determine Dates
Consensus can be tough among members of the family, but as soon as this challenging part is complete everything will begin to fall in place.
Selecting an Appropriately-Sized Rental home
Determine who is going, and how many/what kind of bedroom arrangement you need to have. Remember that many vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for the family. Generally rental listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Make a Spending Limit
Make sure that "A Place at the Beach #167 - 2 Bed / 2 Bath Family Resort - Atlantic Beach" suits your budget *during your desired dates*. If many groups or families are sharing the cost, always make sure each person understands their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to chip in. Most rental agreements call for a single individual to be liable for the entire reservation.
Vacation home Features
What home features is the family looking for? Is a screened deck a requirement? Does the property need to be beachfront, in the downtown area, or in close proximity to shopping? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, umbrellas, beach carts or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental property charge? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and wishes" from your party to help filter your search to the perfect home.
Do certain people in your crew have specific needs? If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is necessary, factor that into your search. The majority of vacation home listings will include a list of amenities.
Your Puppy Needs a Holiday, Too
Make sure you include your furrry friends. Even though a number of vacation rentals permit dogs, guidelines and charges fluctuate per rental. A number of limitations could dismiss a prospective rental. Examine your agreement carefully! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
The best places to Search
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation homes" for local rental home management companies. Local companies often times have an exclusive assortment of rental properties daily and weekly.
When you've located your dream rental, make sure your vacation dates are available.
Although not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season stay, try asking for an additional night. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Study the Agreement
Read through the complete contract and make sure you fully understand who is liable for:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the regular rate, guests must pay state taxes when booking "A Place at the Beach #167 - 2 Bed / 2 Bath Family Resort - Atlantic Beach", along with various other additional fees which may be required based upon their situation, including a pet fee, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies vary for each property. Property management companies and rental owners commonly offer their clients the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers comfort should catastrophe strike.
Book your Rental Home
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. Do not forget that most rental agreements require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the rental home owner.
Get Contact Information
Be sure you get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend saving the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations on reserving your vacation home! You're on the way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damages soon after you arrive. If you find property damage, or if fixes are needed contact the property manager immediately. This may protect against disputes during checkout.
- You may need guidance for a fireplace, TV or spa tub. Call your rental manager. They are there to assist. A brief phone call eliminates many complications.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a visit a good deal more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Local residences can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best spots for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Be sure to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Make sure you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinetry and cabinets.
- Be sure to walk through the rental one last time and check for property damage. If possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Most rental management companies and rental search sites make it easy for travellers to offer reviews. If the property and/or property manager was excellent, they will likely appreciate your compliments. If anything went wrong, we recommend being kind but straightforward in regards to your experience. The best property owners and managers will try very hard to rectify the issue.
Use Your Experience
Hold a debrief with your family. How did they feel about the rental choice? Hopefully this guide steered you to a great rental. Otherwise, you've gained valuable experience that will help with your next search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.7 miles
- Circa 81 - 3.0 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 0.2 miles
- Bella Pizza - 0.3 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.1 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.7 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 2.0 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.1 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 0.2 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 2.1 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.3 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.3 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 4.4 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 4.4 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 4.4 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.8 miles