- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyBeach access is less than 100ft. This is an upstairs unit with oceanview, 3 bedrooms with queen beds, queen sleeper couch in living room, will sleep 8 comforably, 2 full baths, washer/dryer, all linens supplied. Central heat/ac. Totally outfitted kitchen. Bbq grille. Picnic tables. Outdoor shower with hot/cold water. Parking in front for one car with overflow available in rear. NO FAMILY PETS
Money Saving Strategies
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most established tourism bureaus will send you guide books with promotions for lodging, restaurants and tours. Look for these magazines and coupon books, as this allows visitors to take advantage of those wonderful activities at a typically considerable discounted.
- Are you able to shift your vacation week? Off-peak times offer substantive bargains.
- Are you a military veteran? Plenty of property management companies offer special discounts to vets and active-duty forces. Be sure to ask property manager to see if your visiting group is eligible for a reduced price.
- Some properties are practically designed to serve particular visitors, whether it is downtown units with pier passes, city-center homes with nearby access to shopping or waterfront homes that have their own windsurfing launching areas. You'll receive the best value from a rental that most closely matches your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a bit more.
- Management companies and individual rental home owners frequently offer their customers the opportunity to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the basic rental cost, provides visitors reimbursement of their rental costs for any missed as a consequence of health emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen motel stay or additional gas.
The Rental Process
First-timers are likely to be surprised at the range and selection of weekly properties available in the Beaufort, NC area. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rental homes are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Owners typically choose management companies to facilitate internet marketing, housekeeping services and regular maintenance.
We have constructed a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental property experience.
Finding and booking the right rental property:
Do you believe "Oceanview!! 207 E Boardwalk Apt. C- Across From Beach Access" is the perfect rental home for your next vacation? Look over this checklist to ensure it fits your needs.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Choices
Beaufort, NC vacation homes start booking early. Booking your rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your vacation home..
Find your Area and Determine Dates
Begin by figuring out which specific area of Beaufort, NC you want to explore, and the approximate dates you'll be vacationing.
Decide on a Size
How many family members are joining your trip? Consider that a lot of rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for your party. Generally rental home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
What Are You Willing to Spend?
Does your preferred rental property fit your budget during that popular Summer week? Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones prior to booking a costly rental. Typically, one person in the group will be liable for making the full reservation and getting each party's share.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What amenities is the group looking for? Do you primarily desire a rental home with a pool, jacuzzi or beach volleyball court? Does the property need to be beach front, downtown, or in close proximity to night life? Are sheets included with the rental agreement, or will you need to bring your own? Build a list of priority amenities to guide narrow your search.
Oftentimes the senior generation has problems with stairs. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are necessary, factor that into your search. Most vacation rental postings include a list of amenities.
What About 4-Legged Family Members?
Be sure to include your best friend! Animal friends are welcome at many rental homes, but policies differ. Type of animal, size and dog breeds can be limited. Be sure you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when animals are included.
Start the Search
A number of websites exist to match vacationers with property owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental properties" for local vacation rental management companies. Local vacation home management companies proudly offer a top-quality rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure that the rental home has everything required. If lacking, the rental management company might know of similar homes that better suit your style and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try asking for an additional night. This is most effective throughout the off-season when many properties sit vacant.
Read the Entire Agreement
You really should know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Make sure your price includes all state taxes and fees.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Be sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives peace of mind should disaster strike.
Book your Rental Property
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You'll probably be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Put the property manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your trip.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. We also recommend promptly phoning the property manager with a report of any problems, together with your request for any repairs. If there is a dispute about responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts should be valuable.
- You might need guidance for a fireplace, Television or jacuzzi. Call your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of problems.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. Residents more often than not live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local people are a great source of recommendations.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Make certain you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinetry and cabinets.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and check for damage. If it is possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Virtually all rental property websites seek reviews after your stay . Rental owners and property managers will thank you for favorable critiques. If anything went wrong, we suggest being understanding but genuine with regards to your experience. Top property owners and managers will try hard to correct the problem.
Use Your Experience
Did they like the vacation rental? With some luck everything was outstanding and you're ready to re-book the same property for next year. Maybe the property was not quite right, and you will better know how to filter your search next time.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 2.0 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 2.3 miles
- Circa 81 - 3.6 miles
- Bella Pizza - 0.5 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 0.6 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.7 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 2.0 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 2.1 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 0.7 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 2.2 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.2 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 4.2 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 4.2 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 4.3 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 2.0 miles