- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
About this PropertyNO SMOKING
NO FAMILY PETS
Poolside Studio. Includes Queen Bed and Queen sleep couch, Color Cable TV, Kitchen with refrigerator, Stove top with Oven, Coffee maker and toaster.
Rents Sunday to Sunday. Telephone for nightly costs and availability.
Linens and Towels are NOT PROVIDED for stays less than 5 nights.
Bogue Shores niceties include Substantial pool, Kiddie pool, day dock, grilling area with picnic tables. Beach access directly across the street. Telephone for details on Boat trailer parking and ramp access. If bringing a boat insurance must be presented prior to check in along with a $20 non-returnable fee.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Find the tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Most tourism bureaus will send printed tourism guide books with special packages for property management companies, dining and attractions. These guides provide an excellent start to your vacation rental search.
- Flexible about when you might visit? Off-peak times offer sizable deals.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be eligible for promotions. Be sure to ask property manager to see if your visiting group is eligible for a discount.
- Some homes are primarily designed for particular groups of vacationers. Large event homes are great for weddings, wedding parties and corporate escapes. Some homes cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are situated close to night life. If there's a specific Beaufort, NC activity you simply love, look for rentals that cater especially to you.
- Give thought to obtaining trip insurance along with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base term price, offers visitors reimbursement of their trip costs for any nights missed as a result of health emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
The Rental Process
First-timers are sometimes surprised at the range and selection of short-term rental properties available in the Beaufort, NC area. With such a wide selection, renters are sure to discover a rental home which fits their desires and spending plan.
Rental homes are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Rental owners often choose management companies to manage promoting and advertising, housekeeping services and regular maintenance.
Below are great tips and strategies to help you understand the rental search and reservation process.
How to find and book a great vacation home:
Do you believe "Bogue Shores 159: 1 BR, 1 BA Condominium in Atlantic Beach, Sleeps 4" is the best vacation property for your upcoming family vacation? Read this check list to confirm it fits your needs.
Search Early and Frequently
Like many trendy vacation spots, In Beaufort, NC the best rental homes are booked early. To find the best selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months prior to your trip. Holiday gatherings can be a popular time for groups to plot their Summer family trips..
Find your Spot and Establish Dates
Oftentimes, the toughest portion of organizing your trip is deciding where to go, and when. After the big decisions are hammered out, the rest becomes much easier.
Selecting an Adequately-Sized Rental
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Keep in mind that many homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for your family. Generally rental home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Have a Budget
Make sure that "Bogue Shores 159: 1 BR, 1 BA Condominium in Atlantic Beach, Sleeps 4" fits your price range *during your desired dates*. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from company before reserving a pricey rental home. Most rental agreements call for a single person to be liable for the full reservation.
Compose a list of "Preferences" and "Needs"
What amenities is your family looking for? Is a pool reallynecessary?Are you looking for a rental property with open-air lounge? Will the unit need to be beach front, in town, or in close proximity to shopping? Will the home have bicycles and beach toys for use as part of your stay? Make a list of "necessities and preferences" from your party to help filter your search to the most appropriate property.
Appropriate accessibility could make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Be sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
What About Furry Family Members?
Are you or other individuals in the crew travelling with a four-legged friend? Even though quite a few rentals allow furry friends, guidelines and fees fluctuate per property. A number of limitations may eliminate a potential vacation property. Read your agreement very carefully! Fees may apply when pets are added. Ask questions *prior to* you book!
Start your Search
A number of websites exist to match renters with rental owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental properties" for local vacation home management companies. In addition to offering distinctive properties, local companies offer you top-notch service..
Re-read the description to ensure that the vacation home has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the property management company may know of comparable homes that fit your style and budget..
Although not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season trip, try getting an additional night. Off-peak season offers your best opportunity to make a deal for a lower rate.
Read Through The Contract
You really should know which services are included:
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the standard price, vacationers will need to pay state taxes when booking "Bogue Shores 159: 1 BR, 1 BA Condominium in Atlantic Beach, Sleeps 4", as well as any other fees which might be required depending on their circumstances, including a dog charge, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancelling your Rental property
Ensure you be aware of the cancellation policy before reserving. Many rental home contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides reassurance should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Rental Home
When everything looks correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. Remember that most rental contracts will require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your trip.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Record the condition of the rental property right away. We also suggest immediately phoning the property manager with a report of any damages, along with your request for any required fixes.
- Ask questions. You might need instructions for a fireplace, Television set or hot tub. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call eliminates many complications.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. Often times, nearby households are filled by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a vacation a lot more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Residents are a good source of suggestions. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best areas for night life?
- Make sure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Make sure you've packed all your belongings. Sweep every room in the home for left-behind items. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, backyards, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Be sure to walk through the rental one last time and check for damages. If it is possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Most rental web sites ask for comments after your stay is complete. Property owners and rental managers will thank you for favorable ratings. If something went wrong, we recommend being understanding but genuine with regards to stay. Top owners and managers will try hard to fix the situation.
Did everyone have a blast? We hope this guide steered you to a great vacation rental. If the rental property was not quite right, and you'll better recognize how to refine your search for the next trip.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 3.4 miles
- Circa 81 - 2.5 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 0.6 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.7 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 1.8 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.0 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.0 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.6 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.9 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 3.7 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 3.5 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 1.8 miles
- Morehead City Marlins Baseball - 3.4 miles
- Carolina Princess - 3.6 miles
- Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail - 0.8 miles