- 4 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Housekeeper Included
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyAbsolutely handsome inside and out! Boasting the style of the Riviera, our home is a one of a kind bespoke constructed architectural beauty.
When looking for a home on the sound we searched far and wide; and then found this home, which was more fabulous than I had ever hoped for . Our home was constructed by a bespoke home builder with a adore of sailing. He was influenced by the handsome architecture along the Riviera . Our private getaway sits in the Maritime Forest on Bogue Sound. This is not just a beach home. It is an opulent and exclusive home for the discerning guest who wish for nature, extravagance and privacy.
A vaulted open beam 16' ceiling and stone fireplace welcome you into the living room. Plenty of seating and game tables accept for a variety of activities. Games, cards and puzzles are available. A huge intelligent T.V. and DVD player are available.
Dining for 8 is available int the living room by putting the 2 card tables together.
Preparing meals is a joy with all the activity an open kitchen and breakfast area offer.The drink center is complete with coffee, filters, teas, sugar and creamer.
Dining areas are in the breakfast area with seating for 6 and bar with seating for 2. Dining poolside is always encouraged! The outdoor lighting makes this especially gorgeously.
Private bedrooms are located on the first and fourth floors. The Master Bedroom with a King size bed, private bath and adjacent to the observation outdoor space is another architectural beauty. Premiere linens, soft towels, and toiletries are at your disposal. A intelligent TV and work area are also found in this private space.
Adjacent to the Master Bedroom is a sleeping nook for 2 children. Custom designed and constructed on a smaller scale, children appreciate this alcove they can have all to themselves. This is an adorable "Captain's Watch" for children.
Other bedrooms are found on the first floor with a shared bath. Both bedrooms have very comfortable Queen Beds, again with fine linens and towels. These rooms have plenty of storage spaces, USB ports and outlets are at each bedside. One bedroom is adjacent to the lower outdoor space with sliding doors. These two bedrooms share a bath with a double bowl vanity and shower. Again, soft towels and toiletries are supplied.
A fold away cot with linens is found in the master closet and in a bedroom on the first floor.
The home offers three levels of decking for any number of activities, in the shade or sun. Just off the sunny pool outdoor space a broad sandy path leads directly to your private beach. Simply push your kayak out into the sound. Fishing is great here for the anglers in the group. The sizable front garden is a great spot for children to play and has a volleyball net.
Our 1,500 sq. ft. of outdoor living area offers bespoke seating, dining and inviting furnishings. A top floor observation outdoor space with lounge chairs accepts an unobstructed view of the nighttime sky. A second level outdoor space running the width of the home flows seamlessly out of the living room. The retractable screen doors lets you bring nature inside and doubles the conversation area. The lower outdoor space is an entire outdoor living space unto itself with bountiful lounge furnishings. This outdoor space is adjacent to the pool outdoor space with lounge seating.
For the beach lover, we are a 5 min. walk from the beach. The beach cart is packed with chairs, an umbrella, and a cooler. The Bogue Inlet Pier is a mile from the home and offers bountiful fishing.
The 4 kayaks are located behind the wall surrounding the pool on the beach front path.
You can put in right off of the beach! Such a treat!
Some 4 & 5 nighttime stays available. Just send an e-mail and we'll see what we can work out.
We are so pleased to share our gorgeous home in this marvelous part of the Crystal Coast.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many property managers and vacation homes provide Beaufort, NC area promotional travel magazines which include money-saving coupons, either offered independently by vendors, or by a partnership between the property manager and the local merchant itself. These guides may provide an excellent start to your rental search.
- Are the travel dates changeable? Off-peak times offer considerable deals.
- Many property management companies and owners offer price reductions for active and veteran men and women of the Military, or repeat guests of the same rental home. Make sure to check with property owner to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Is there a particular activity that you are most looking forward to ? You will definitely get the most value from a home that most thoroughly matches your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Management companies and individual home owners typically offer their customers the chance to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, offers visitors reimbursement of their travel expenses for any days missed a result of personal health related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
Some people are surprised to discover the number of vacation rentals are offered in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available makes it possible to find an perfect retreat to accommodate their Beaufort, NC family, from restful condominiums to colossal event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation rentals are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, equipment and practical knowledge to provide easy operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
We have developed a short guide to help you get the most from your rental experience.
Finding and reserving the best rental home:
Do you believe " Sound front, private pool, private beach, on the Intracoastal " is the perfect rental home for your upcoming visit? Browse through this check list to make sure it fits your needs.
Search Early and Often
Beaufort, NC rental homes start booking early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, whenever possible. Many groups decide to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Find your Area and Confirm Dates
Agreement can often be challenging among family, but the moment this difficult part is finished everything will quickly fall in place.
Choosing an Adequately-Sized Rental home
Confirm who is joining, and how many/what kind of bedroom configuration you will need. Be mindful that most rentals list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to determine what is most appropriate for your group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible online. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you book.
Commit to a Budget
Confirm that " Sound front, private pool, private beach, on the Intracoastal " fits your price range *during your desired dates*. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends before reserving a costly vacation property. Most of the time, one person in the group will be responsible for making the full reservation and recovering each party's contribution.
Create a list of "Wants" and "Requirements"
What amenities is the group searching for? Are you looking for a rental with outside lounge? Will the unit need to be beachfront, in town, or in close proximity to wildlife? Does the unit have bicycles and beach toys available throughout your stay? Build a list of priority amenities to guide filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Things to consider
Elderly family members will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-access-only condominium on the 3rd floor. Make sure you remember and inquire about wheelchair access, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Have You Considered Furry Family Members?
Make sure you include your companion! Pets are welcome at many rental homes, but guidelines differ. Many restrictions might eliminate a prospective rental home. Make sure that you read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
Best places to Search
A number of internet resources exist to match guests with property owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local companies typically have a unique collection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
When you have identified your dream rental, double check to make sure your travel dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak season offers your greatest opportunity to negotiate a lower rate.
Study the Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the normal charge, guests will need to pay state taxes when booking " Sound front, private pool, private beach, on the Intracoastal ", along with any other additional fees which may be required based upon their circumstances, including a pet charge, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Be sure you be aware of the cancellation policy before reserving. Rental home management companies and home owners commonly offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs ranges from 1% - 5% of the base rental home rate, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed due to personal medical-related emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Booking
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You'll likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Info
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your visit.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- To assure no damages are linked to your visit, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. We also recommend promptly getting in touch with the rental manager with a report of any problems, along with your request for any necessary repairs.
- If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, house access, pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a trip substantially more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Locals can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Always make sure that you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinets and closets.
- Once your things are all out, do a walk-through of the rental to verify no damage occurred in the course of your remain. We advise walking through with the property manager wherever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your choice? Many rental home sites request feedback after your stay . Owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing critiques. If anything went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but honest regarding your rental experience. The best owners and managers will work hard to fix the problem.
Use Your Experience
Hold a debrief with your travel companions. Did everybody have a great time? We hope this guide helped you find a terrific rental home. Otherwise, you have acquired useful experience that will help with another search.
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 2.5 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 4.6 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 2.5 miles
- The Trading Post - 2.6 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.6 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 2.9 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 3.9 miles
- Island Water Sports - 4.8 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 4.6 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 2.2 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 2.4 miles
- Island Water Sports - 4.8 miles
- Cedar Street Park - 2.3 miles
- Emerald Club Tropical Beach Bar - 2.5 miles
- Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier - 2.5 miles
- Emerald Isle Adventures - 2.5 miles