- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyCome stay at your home away from home. We are a ten min. drive from historic Downtown New Bern. This open concept, split floorplan home has plenty of space to spread out. The sizable living room has a gas fireplace and a 55 inch Intelligent TV. The screenroom with a table and seating for six overlooks the completely private fenced in yard. You can relax in the climate controlled Carolina Room that has inviting furnishings and a 32 inch TV. Master Bedroom has King Bed with attached bath with shower. The Master also has a 32 inch TV. Bedroom two has a full bed while the 3rd bedroom has a Queen pull out couch and another 32 inch TV. The thoroughly supplied kitchen has a gargantuan island, four bar stools, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and all the kitchenware you will need to create meals. A gas grille and charcoal grille along with grille tools are there for you on the outdoor space. There is an indoor dining table with seating for six.
If you don't want to prepare at home, Attitudes Bar and Grille and the River Bend Country Club are less than a half mile away. Both have great food. Panachellis pizza is also right here in the neighborhood. You must try the homemade cheese sticks! Many more excellent eateries and stores are a ten min. drive away in whimsical downtown New Bern.
The River Bend neighborhood is a peaceful wooded getaway with plenty to do. You can golf at the River Bend Country Club. There is a marina and boat launch less than a half mile away. There are walking paths and a playground right at the end of our street. You can take a bicycle ride on the two included bicycles.
Come stay in our home for a week or for an even better deal stay for a month
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to visit. Many established tourism bureaus will send you travel guides with savings for rental properties, restaurants and activities. These guides may provide a great start to your rental home search.
- Are the trip dates changeable? The off-peak seasons typically offer phenomenal rates on daily rental properties.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Some vacation rental companies offer special discounts to vets and active-duty forces. Be sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your travelling crew is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Is there a particular experience that you are most getting excited about ? You'll receive the most value from a home which most directly suits your ideal trip setting, even if it costs a bit more.
- Rental companies and individual home owners often offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay price, offers vacationers reimbursement of their rental costs for any days missed resulting from health-related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas.
How to Book a Vacation Home
Some people are shocked to discover just how many properties are available in Beaufort, NC. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their rental home, management companies are instrumental in helping families with making reservations, check-in, house cleaning services, as well as routine maintenance problems that may occur.
Below are great tips and methods to help you navigate the rental home search and reservation process.
How to find and book the best rental home:
Before you start to book "COMPLETELY REMODELED 3 BED 2 BATH IN BEAUTIFUL RIVER BEND", examine our brief checklist of considerations.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Choices
Like many renowned destinations, In Beaufort, NC the best rental properties are booked very early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, when possible. Many visitors choose to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Select a Town and Date
Sometimes, the hardest part of scheduling your trip is deciding on where to search, and when. As soon as the big decisions are tackled, the rest is simplier and easier.
How Much Rental home Do You Actually Need?
Establish who is attending the vacation, and how many/what particular bedroom configuration you need to have. Be aware that a lot of homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to determine what is acceptable for your party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available on the internet. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before you reserve the home.
Create a Spending Limit
Make sure that "COMPLETELY REMODELED 3 BED 2 BATH IN BEAUTIFUL RIVER BEND" suits your budget *during your desired dates*. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends prior to reserving an expensive rental property. Most rental agreements call for a single individual to be liable for the whole reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What amenities is your group searching for? Do you only want a home with a pool, spa tub or volleyball court? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or night life? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental rate? Build a list of priority features to guide narrow your search.
Sometimes the elder generation has trouble with staircases. Make sure that you remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Think About 4-Legged Family Members?
Are you or other members of the crew visiting with a dog? Even though a number of rental homes permit pets, guidelines and fees vary per property. Type of animal, size and dog breeds may be restricted. Be sure to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
Where to Search
Many websites exist to match guests with rental owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental properties" for local property management companies. Local agencies will often have a unique selection of rentals daily and weekly.
When you've located the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak season offers your greatest opportunity to negotiate a reduced rate.
Study the Entire Contract
Read through the full agreement and be certain you are aware who is responsible for:
- Utility bills
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Ensure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
Cancelling your Rental
Make sure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Vacation home management companies and property owners often offer their guests the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you relief should disaster strike.
Complete the Booking
Once you feel you've found "the one", start the reservation process. Do not forget that most rental agreements will require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the home owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the property manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your stay.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental home right away. If you discover wear and tear, or if repairs are required get in touch with the rental manager straight away. If there is a dispute about legal liability later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts should be helpful.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, house access, swimming pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. Locals will likely be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay a lot more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Residents are a fantastic source of suggestions.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Clean up a little. Although you're having to pay a cleaning fee, The property really should be in good condition. Kitchen sinks brimming with dirty dishes, excessive beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes should really be dealt with before leaving.
- Once everything is out, do a walk-through of the property to verify no damage occurred during your stay. Whenever you can, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Many rental management company web sites ask for testimonials after your stay is complete. Property owners and property managers will thank you for glowing ratings. If anything was wrong and they didn't correct it in a practical manner, or when the rental home wasn't as described, you should make it a point in your critique.
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. Did they feel about the rental? We hope this guide helped you find a great vacation home. If not, you've acquired useful experience to help with the next search.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 4.7 miles
- Panichellis Pizzeria - 0.6 miles
- Attitudes Pub & Grille - 0.6 miles
- Moore's Olde Tyme Barbeque Chicken & Seafood - 3.3 miles
- Village Butcher - 3.5 miles
- Mon Asian Market - 3.6 miles
- Musashi Japanese Steak - 3.7 miles
- Craven Coffee House and Cafe - 3.8 miles
- Wine and Design - 3.8 miles
- Foscue Plantation - 3.8 miles
- Flythe's Bike Shop - 4.7 miles
- Kidsville at Seth West Parrot Park - 4.8 miles