- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyAttractively furbished 3 bedroom condo in Atlantic Beach, NC. Our condo has everything you need to adore your time at the beach! Modern decor and beach-chic flair! Our home restfully sleeps 6 with a pullout couch conveniently accommodating up to 8. 3rd floor unit with elevator access. Savor magnificant vistas of the sea while you sip your morning coffee!
We fell in appreciate with this unit because of the pretty decor, peaceful view and outstanding, not-your-typical-rental feel--it was a home we knew we would relish taking our own family to. We hope you will consider visiting with us in the near future!
As we don’t give linens, towels, dishtowels, toilet paper, etc. you may either bring your own or if you prefer, rent them locally. We recommend using “Blue Water Linens” Blue Water already provides cleaning services for our condo and is able to deliver and pickup linens directly from the unit saving you time and hassle.
We have rented our other holiday homes for years, and savor delighting our visitors when they stay at our oceanfront townhouse in Pine Knoll Shores, NC or log cabin in Todd, NC.
Please check our our reviews at https://www.vrbo.com/133775 and https://www.vrbo.com/647254 to see what our previous visitors have said about our other units.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to visit. Most established tourism bureaus offer printed guide books with special deals for lodging, restaurants and activities. These guides may provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Are your trip dates flexible? Shoulder seasons provide phenomenal discounts.
- Many rental companies and owners offer price reductions for active duty and veteran men and women of the US Armed forces, or returning guests to the same rental. Make sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your travelling group is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Is there a certain experience that you are mainly looking forward to during your stay? You'll receive the most value from a home that most closely matches your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a tad bit more.
- Property management companies and individual home owners often offer guests the option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, provides buyers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any nights missed a result of personal medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned hotel room stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
General Rental Home Advice
First-timers tend to be surprised at the range and wide range of short-term rental properties available in the Beaufort, NC area. With such a big selection, renters are sure to find a rental home which fits their desires and budget.
The vast majority of rentals in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by established local property management companies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their home, management companies are instrumental in assisting vacationers with making reservations, check-in, housekeeping services, as well as routine maintenance problems that may occur.
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have discovered a few tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rentals, however many newcomers will be delighted to find that several "strategies" are in plain sight, if you understand where to look.
Finding and booking the right rental:
Do you think "Beach Chic In Atlantic Beach! - Fully Renovated Ocean Front Condo With Pool!!" is the perfect rental for your next trip? Read through this check list to confirm it fits your preferences.
Begin Your Search Early
Beaufort, NC rental properties start booking very early. To get the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-Twelve months before a trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your vacation rental home..
Decide on a Town and Time
Quite often, the toughest portion of planning your vacation is figuring out where to search, and when. After the big decisions are hammered out, everything else will be much easier.
How Many Beds?
Confirm who is going, and just how many/what sort of bedroom configuration you'll need. Consider that most rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to determine what is acceptable for your party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. If not, email or call the property manager before you reserve the home.
Establish Your Budget
Make certain "Beach Chic In Atlantic Beach! - Fully Renovated Ocean Front Condo With Pool!!" suits your price range *during your desired dates*. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones well before reserving a pricey rental property. Most rental contracts call for a single person to be in charge of the full reservation.
Rental Home Features
What amenities is the group trying to find? Is a screened-in porch a requirement? Does the unit need to be beach front, in the downtown area, or near wildlife? Will the property have bicycles and body boards available throughout your stay? Make a list of prioritized "needs and preferences" from your company to help narrow your search to the most suitable rental.
Elderly guests will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-only condo on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are necessary, factor that into your search. The majority of vacation rental postings include a list of amenities.
Don't forget to include your best friend! Pets are welcome at many rentals, but policies differ. Ensure that you study agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *well before* you book!
Searching the Internet
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation homes" for local property management companies. Local companies often times have a unique selection of rental properties daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you have located your dream rental, double check to make sure your travel dates are available.
While not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak season offers your best chance to negotiate a lower rate.
Study the Entire Contract
Read through the whole contract and be sure you understand who is liable for:
- Utility bills
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the normal charge, travelers will need to pay state taxes when renting "Beach Chic In Atlantic Beach! - Fully Renovated Ocean Front Condo With Pool!!", in addition to any other additional fees which might be required depending on their situation, including an animal fee, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
If you wish to Cancel
Ensure that you be aware of the cancellation policy before booking. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides relief should disaster strike.
Book your Rental
Once you think you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. Bear in mind that most rental agreements will require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the property owner.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Make sure you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest storing the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congrats on reserving your rental home! You're on the way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- To make sure no damages are linked to your visit, make a record of any trouble spots of the property. Call the rental manager immediately to report your observations. If there is a disagreement about legal liability later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will probably be helpful.
- When there's any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, house access, swimming pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager immediately. A quick phone call prevents many complications.
- Please be respectful of the local community. Locals will probably be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Locals are a fantastic source of advice. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best areas for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property locked up while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Double-check every space of the vacation property to ensure you've gathered all belongings.
- When everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental to confirm no property damage occurred during your remain. If at all possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your rental home? Just about all rental home management companies and rental home sites allow customers to offer reviews. If your rental home and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your praise. If something was unsatisfactory and they did not correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the rental home wasn't as described, you may want to note that as part of your comments.
Use Your Experience
Hold a debrief with your traveling companions. Did they enjoy their stay? Maybe everything turned out to be ideal and you are excited to re-book the same rental home for next season. Otherwise, you've gained valuable experience to aid with your next search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 3.5 miles
- Circa 81 - 2.5 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 0.6 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.8 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 1.9 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.0 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.0 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.5 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 2.0 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 3.8 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 3.6 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 1.9 miles
- Morehead City Marlins Baseball - 3.5 miles
- Carolina Princess - 3.7 miles
- Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail - 0.9 miles