- Atlantic Beach
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Lawn / Garden
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this Propertyheated indoor pool (currently lost roof during hurricane has a solar cover ) is operational. We have WIFI! we have a Elevator and carts to assist loading. Our portion of Atlantic Beach Has the widest beach on the island. Check in is on site . The Sea view Condo sleeps a family of 4, has a Master bedroom with attached bath, trundle bed in the half bedroom/ den and a couch in living room. The galley kitchen boasting new appliances, hall bath and master bath new floor coverings and all memory foam bed. The condo is in a resort location with tons of complimentary comforts. This second floor condo has elevator with a sea view from living room and outdoor space and brief walk to the outdoor pool. For more information go to the resorts website A Place At The beach. Condo id located in the L building condo #237room .
trailers are not allowed and dogs and cats are not allowed and due to space limitations visitors are not allowed.
parking for two cars per unit ...4 beach chairs are supplied.
towels and linens are not supplied
Free luxuries are
Outdoor swimming pool with Waterslide
Game room (coin operated)
Lighted tennis courts and b-ball courts
Gas and charcoal grilles
Direct access to polished, wide beaches
Coin/Credit Card operated HE washers/dryers
The town just finished a very alluring skate park along with a new mini golf course.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many property management companies and vacation homes supply Beaufort, NC area promotional travel catalogs which include offers, either offered individually by local companies, or via a relationship between the property management company and the vendor itself. These guides may provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Able to change your trip week? The off-peak shoulder seasons will offer you incredible rates on weekly rental accommodations.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Quite a few management companies provide unique discounts to vets and active-duty forces. Be sure to check with property management company to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Is there a particular activity that you are most anticipating during your stay? You'll receive the most value from a rental which most directly matches your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a bit more.
- Think about getting trip insurance with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, provides vacationers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed due to personal medical emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel room stay or additional gas. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Vacation Home
Many people are surprised to learn the number of vacation rentals are available in their area of interest. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
The vast majority of vacation rentals in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. Owners frequently choose management companies to manage promoting and advertising, housekeeping and maintenance tasks.
Here are some tips and strategies to help you understand the vacation rental search and booking process.
Where to find and reserve the best vacation rental:
Before you book " Ocean View, short walk to pool and beach , foam matresse", review our short checklist of issues to consider.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Selection
Beaufort, NC vacation homes start booking very early. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, when possible. A lot of visitors choose to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Find your Area and Confirm Dates
Consensus can be difficult between family members, but as soon as this challenging part is complete everything will quickly slide in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Try to remember that most homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to figure out what is most appropriate for your group. Generally rental home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Decide on Your Budget
Check to make sure " Ocean View, short walk to pool and beach , foam matresse" suits your price range *during your desired dates*. If multiple individuals or families are sharing the cost, be certain that each group understands their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to contribute. Most rental agreements call for a single individual to be in charge of the entire reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What home features is your group interested in? Do you just desire a rental with a swimming pool, spa or beach volleyball court? Will the unit need to be beachfront, downtown, or near shopping? Are extras like beach chairs, grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included in your rental property charge? Gather a list of "necessities and wants" from your party to help narrow your search to the most suitable property.
Proper accessibility could make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is required, factor that into your search. Almost all vacation home postings will include a list of amenities.
Are you or other members of the party visiting with a family dog? Although quite a few vacation rentals allow pets, rules and charges fluctuate per rental. Make sure to read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
It Is Time to Search
Several internet resources exist to match renters with rental owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Local rental management companies pride themselves on an exceptional rental experience.
When you have spotted your dream rental, make sure your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. The off-season offers your best chance to make a deal for a lower rate.
Study the Total Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the regular rate, guests must pay state taxes when booking " Ocean View, short walk to pool and beach , foam matresse", as well as any other additional fees which might be mandatory depending on their circumstances, including a dog fee, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancelling your Rental Home
Cancellation policies vary for each property. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the standard rental home rate, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed due to personal medical emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen motel stay or additional gas.
As soon as you think you've identified "the one", start the booking process. You will likely have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Get Contact Details
Remember to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Good job on booking your vacation home! You're on the right path to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Take notes of any damage immediately after you arrive. If you find damages, or if repairs are required call the home manager without delay. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the documented problems and communication attempts will be useful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a gas fireplace, TV or spa. Call your home manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call prevents many headaches.
- Be considerate of the community. Local people will probably be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Residents may point you in the right direction.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your belongings. Sweep every room in the home for forgotten possessions. Check bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, decks, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- As soon as everything is out, perform a walk-through of the property to make sure that no damage occurred in the course of your remain. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Nearly all rental property websites ask for reviews after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will thank you for favorable ratings. If anything was wrong and they didn't correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the rental home was not as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
Hold a debrief with the members of your group. Did everyone have a great time? Maybe everything turned out to be ideal and you're ready to reserve the property for next season. Otherwise, you've gained useful experience to help with the next search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.7 miles
- Oceanana Fishing Pier & Pier House Restaurant - 0.1 miles
- Island Grille - 1.4 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.9 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.4 miles
- The Spouter Inn Restaurant & Bakery - 2.5 miles
- La Perla Restaurant & Bar - 2.6 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.2 miles
- Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail - 2.8 miles
- Rachel Carson Coastal Estuarine Reserve - 3.8 miles
- Shackleford Banks - 4.3 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites Beaufort - 2.6 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 2.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites Beaufort - 4.2 miles
- Oceanana Fishing Pier & Pier House Restaurant - 0.1 miles