- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Lawn / Garden
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this Propertyheated indoor is scheduled for completion 11/01/2019. We have WIFI! we have a Elevator and carts to assist loading. Our portion of Atlantic Beach Has the widest beach on the island. Check in is on site . The Sea view Condo sleeps a family of 4, has a Master bedroom with attached bath, trundle bed in the half bedroom/ den and a couch in living room. The galley kitchen boasting new appliances, hall bath and master bath new floor coverings and all memory foam bed. The condo is in a resort location with tons of complimentary luxuries. This second floor condo has elevator with a sea view from living room and outdoor space and brief walk to the outdoor pool. For more information go to the resorts website A Place At The beach. Condo id located in the L building condo #237room .
trailers are not allowed and family dogs and cats are not allowed and due to space limitations visitors are not allowed.
parking for two cars per unit ...4 beach chairs are supplied.
towels and linens are not supplied
Free amenities are
Outdoor swimming pool with Waterslide
indoor Jacuzzi 11/01/19
Lighted tennis courts and b-ball courts
Gas and charcoal grilles
Direct access to splendid, wide beaches
Coin/Credit Card operated HE washers/dryers
The town just finished a very gorgeous skate park along with a new mini golf course.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Find the tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Most established tourism bureaus supply travel guides with savings for rental homes, restaurants and tours. These guides can provide an excellent start to your rental search.
- Are you willing to alter your travel dates? Shoulder seasons offer phenomenal prices.
- Many property management companies and owners offer price reductions for active duty and veteran members of the Armed forces, or repeat vacationers of the same rental. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Is there a certain activity that you are most getting excited about during your stay? If there's a particular Beaufort, NC activity that you just love, keep an eye out for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Management companies and individual property owners frequently offer customers the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, provides travellers reimbursement of their trip costs for any nights missed due to personal medical related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned hotel stay or additional fuel.
How to Book a Rental Home
Some people are surprised to discover just how many properties are offered in their area of interest. With such a wide selection, vacationers are certain to find a rental that matches their expectations and spending budget.
The vast majority of vacation rentals in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local property management agencies. Rental owners typically choose management companies to manage internet marketing, housekeeping services and regular maintenance.
We have assembled a brief guide to help you get the most from your rental experience.
Finding and booking the perfect rental home:
Do you believe " Ocean View, Elevator, short walk to pool and beach " is the best rental property for your upcoming family vacation? Read through this check list to confirm it fits all of your needs.
The Sooner, The Better
Beaufort, NC rental homes start booking early. To assure the best choice of rental homes, we recommend searching and booking your Beaufort, NC rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates, whenever feasible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental..
Find your Area and Determine Dates
Begin by figuring out which specific area of Beaufort, NC you would like to browse, and the determine travel dates.
How Much Rental Do You Actually Need?
How many relatives are joining your trip? Remember that that a lot of rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to determine what is suitable for the family. Most vacation home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Decide on Your Budget
Will your chosen vacation property fit your budget during that choice Summer week? Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends before booking a costly rental home. Most rental agreements call for a single person to be in charge of the entire reservation.
Vacation home Features
What amenities is your group interested in? Do you just want a property with a swimming pool, hot tub or volleyball court? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or night life? Does the unit have bikes and body boards available as part of your stay? Build a list of priority conveniences to guide narrow your search.
Proper access could make or ruin a visit for the less-mobile. Be sure to remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Are you or other individuals in the group traveling with a dog or cat? Dog policies are different at each rental. Study descriptions thoroughly. A number of constraints might eliminate a potential rental. Examine your agreement thoroughly! Additional charges may apply when pets are added.
Where to Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental properties" for local property management companies. Apart from offering distinctive properties, local companies provide you with superb service..
Negotiate the Price
When you've located the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try getting an additional night. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Go Through The Agreement
You will want to know which services are included:
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies vary with each property. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your standard rental rate, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed as a result of personal health-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected motel stay or extra gas.
When you think you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. Keep in mind that most rental contracts will require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the vacation home owner.
Get Contact Info
Put the rental manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your visit.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. We also recommend immediately calling the rental home manager with a report of any damage, together with your request for any needed fixes. If there is a difference of opinion about responsibility later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts could be valuable.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, house access, swimming pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. More often than not, surrounding homes are lived in by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a trip a lot more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Residents can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Always make sure that you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinetry and cabinets.
- When your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental home to be certain no damage occurred during your stay. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your stay? Many rental management company web sites request comments after your stay . Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing critiques. If anything went wrong and they didn't correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental was not as described, you'll want to make it a point in your comments.
Hold a debrief with the members of your group. Did everyone have a blast? If everything was amazing, next year's vacation planning will be painless. Maybe the rental wasn't quite right, and you'll better know how to filter your search for the next trip.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.7 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.5 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.7 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.9 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 2.0 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.4 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.5 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 4.2 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 1.6 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.6 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.6 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 2.6 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 2.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.2 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.5 miles