- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Lawn / Garden
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this Propertyheated indoor is scheduled for completion 11/01/2019. We have WIFI! we have a Elevator and carts to assist loading. Our portion of Atlantic Beach Has the widest beach on the island. Check in is on site . The Sea view Condo sleeps a family of 4, has a Master bedroom with attached bath, trundle bed in the half bedroom/ den and a couch in living room. The galley kitchen boasting new appliances, hall bath and master bath new floor coverings and all memory foam bed. The condo is in a resort location with tons of complimentary niceties. This second floor condo has elevator with a sea view from living room and outdoor space and brief walk to the outdoor pool. For more information go to the resorts website A Place At The beach. Condo id located in the L building condo #237room .
trailers are not allowed and dogs and cats are not allowed and due to space limitations visitors are not allowed.
parking for two cars per unit ...4 beach chairs are supplied.
towels and linens are not supplied
Free amenities are
Outdoor swimming pool with Waterslide
indoor Jacuzzi 11/01/19
Lighted tennis courts and b-ball courts
Gas and charcoal grilles
Direct access to delightful, wide beaches
Coin/Credit Card operated HE washers/dryers
The town just finished a very elegant skate park along with a new mini golf course.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many property management companies and vacation rental properties provide Beaufort, NC area promotional travel books which include offers, either offered individually by vendors, or utilizing a relationship between the management company and the merchant itself. These guides may provide a good start to your rental search.
- Want to stay away from the crowds? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of peak costs.
- Are you a military veteran? Plenty of property management companies offer price reductions to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to check with property management company to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a reduction.
- Is there a particular experience that you are mainly anticipating ? If there's a particular Beaufort, NC activity which you just love, be on the lookout for rentals that cater especially to you.
- Property management companies and individual home owners often offer their clients an option to buy trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, provides travellers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any missed a result of medical emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen hotel stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
The Rental Process
You might be shocked to uncover how many vacation homes are available at your destination. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rentals are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by rental owners because they coordinate the internet marketing and operations..
Below are some tips and tactics to help you navigate the vacation rental search and booking process.
Where to find and book the best rental property:
Do you believe " Ocean View, Elevator, short walk to pool and beach " is the perfect rental for your next visit? Read this check list to confirm it fits all of your needs.
Search Early and Frequently
Beaufort, NC vacation rentals start booking early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, whenever possible. Holiday reunions can be a great time for families to plot their Summer vacations..
Find your Area and Decide Dates
Start by deciding which particular area of Beaufort, NC you would like to visit, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
How Many Beds?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Remember that that most vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for the group. Generally vacation home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Make a Budget
The majority of vacation rentals are marketed with a price range. Determine the price for your selected stay. It could be at the top end of the range. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends well before booking a pricey rental home. Most rental contracts call for a single person to be in charge of the whole reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What home features is your family looking for? Are you looking for a rental home with outdoor kitchen? Do you want to be far from the crowds, or near a city setting? Will the property have bicycles and beach toys available for use throughout your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and preferences" from your party to help filter your search to the perfect home.
Elderly family members will thank you for not renting a stairs-only condominium on the Third floor. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is needed, factor that into your search. Most vacation rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Think About 4-Legged Family Members?
Are you or other people in the gang traveling with a family dog? Dog guidelines are different at each rental property. Read descriptions thoroughly. A number of restrictions could eliminate a potential rental property. Examine your agreement very carefully! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
Searching the Internet
Several internet resources exist to match renters with rental home owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Local agencies will often have a unique collection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
When you have identified the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try getting an extra night. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read the Total Contract
Read through the whole agreement and be sure you fully understand who is liable for:
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the regular price, visitors will need to pay state taxes when booking " Ocean View, Elevator, short walk to pool and beach ", along with any other fees which might be required based upon their situation, including an animal fee, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancellation policies vary for each vacation rental. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your base rental home rate, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any nights missed due to personal medical emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected motel stay or additional gas.
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You will probably be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Don't forget to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend saving the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats on booking your vacation rental! You're on the right path to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your stay, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. We also suggest immediately calling the rental home manager with a report of any problems, together with your request for any required fixes. If there is a dispute about liability later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will probably be useful.
- Ask questions. You might need instructions for a fireplace, TV or jacuzzi. Call your home manager. They are there to assist. A brief phone call avoids many complications.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a vacation substantially more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Local people are a good source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best places for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Be sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
- You should make sure you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinets and wardrobes.
- When everything is out, perform a walk-through of the property to make certain no damage occurred during your stay. We recommend walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Most rental management companies and rental websites permit renters to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was top-notch, they will likely appreciate your recommendations. If something went wrong, we suggest being understanding but completely honest in regards to your rental experience. The best property owners and managers will work very hard to fix the problem.
Learn and Improve
Did everybody have a good time? With some luck everything was fantastic and you're happy to reserve the property for next season. Maybe the property was not perfect, and you will better recognize how to refine your search for the next vacation.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.7 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 3.5 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.5 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.7 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.9 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 2.0 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.4 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.5 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 1.6 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.6 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.6 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 2.6 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 2.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.2 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.5 miles