- 4 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyNC Beach Bumz is a 1700 sq ft Duplex Condo (left side) with parking for four cars. Just a brief walk to the beach! Charcoal grille, outdoor shower.
NC Beach Bumz is a tidy and handsomely modernized Atlantic Beach Holiday Rental that has plenty of room for the whole family! Netflix, WiFi, and surround sound are also part of this holiday rental package!
First Floor/basement has a modest sitting area with a huge LCD TV, and a elegant sectional couch that has a pull out queen size bed. There is also a bedroom with a queen size bed. There is a half bath in the hall, and a stackable washer and dryer to get those bathing suits tidy after a day at the beach. Out back there is a inviting sitting area around a fire pit to appreciate those comfortable summer evenings and a appealing outdoor shower.
The second floor has a inviting living room with a enormous LCD TV for family viewing. There is an open kitchen entirely outfitted and ready for use, and dining area that has seats for six; with a couple more seats at a breakfast bar. In a calming corner of the kitchen, an adorable coffee station holds the mugs and coffee accessories for your morning cup o' java.
The second floor also has a half bath off the kitchen, and both front and back covered porches to savor the vistas and some new salt air.
The third floor hosts the Master Bedroom with a opulent queen size four poster bed. It has elegant barn doors that open onto it's own private porch, and a private full bath. There is a charming sizable LCD TV for peaceful time for the grownups.
The third floor also has two other bedrooms, and a full size bath in the hall with a nautical inspired theme. Watch out for that octopus trying to get into the shower! One bedroom is a Pirate inspired room, adorably adorned with Pirates and Sharks, and has a bunk bed including a full size on the bottom and one twin bed on top. The second bedroom is the Teal room and has two full size beds. Both of these bedrooms also have their own tv's.
- Many property managers and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, NC area printed travel magazines which include money-saving promotions, either offered independently by local companies, or by a partnership between the property manager and the local merchant itself. These guides can provide a good start to your rental search.
- Willing to alter your dates? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of maximum fees.
- Plenty of management companies and owners offer price reductions for active duty and veteran men and women of the Military, or returning travelers of the same rental. Be sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your travelling gang is eligible for a price reduction.
- Is there a particular activity you are mainly longing for during your stay? Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and locations you are most excited about.
- Consider investing in trip insurance with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which usually add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, provides travellers reimbursement of their trip costs for any missed a result of personal health-related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned hotel room stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
How to Book a Rental Home
Many people are shocked to learn the number of properties are located in Beaufort, NC. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Nearly all vacation homes in Beaufort, NC are privately operated and many are represented by established local rental management agencies. Property management companies leverage scale, equipment and expertise to provide effortless operational management on behalf of the owner..
Below are some tips and strategies to help you navigate the rental search and reservation process.
How to find and reserve the best rental property:
Before you start to book "4 bed/2 full baths/2 1/2 baths Sound Side Family Friendly Home "NC Beach Bumz"", examine our short collection of points to consider.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Choices
Beaufort, NC vacation rentals start booking early. For the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-12 months before your vacation. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your vacation rental home..
Find your Spot and Choose Dates
Begin by picking which particular area of Beaufort, NC you'd like to explore, and the choose trip dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many relatives are joining your trip? Bear in mind that many rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to determine what is acceptable for the family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible online. If not, contact the property manager before you book.
Establish Your Budget
Will your selected rental suit your budget during that popular Summer week? Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family prior to reserving a costly rental property. Usually, just one person in the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and collecting each person's contribution.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What property features is the group interested in? Is a screened porch a necessity? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or amusements? Are linens included with the rental, or will you need to bring your own? Make a list of prioritized "necessities and wants" from your party to help narrow your search to the most suitable property.
Accessibility and Special Considerations
Optimal accessibility can make or break a visit for the less-mobile. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are required, factor that into your search. The majority of property postings will include a list of amenities.
Be sure to include your best friend! While a number of vacation homes permit dogs, rules and charges vary per rental. Make sure to read agreements and contracts carefully. Fees may apply when animals are included. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
Best places to Search
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local property management companies pride themselves on an exceptional rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make sure the rental home has everything that you need. If something is missing, the home management company may know of comparable homes that suit your desires and budget..
While not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable week, try asking for an additional night. This is more effective throughout the off-peak season when many rental homes sit empty.
Read the Contract
Read the complete agreement and make sure you are aware who is liable for:
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Cancelling your Vacation Property
Cancellation policies vary for each vacation rental. Many vacation property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your base rental home price, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed due to personal medical-related emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Reservation
When everything seems correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Keep in mind that most rental agreements require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the home owner.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Be sure you get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your visit, make a record of any problem areas of the property. If you discover damage, or if repairs are required get in touch with the property manager without delay.
- If there is any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, condo access, pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager immediately. A brief phone call avoids many headaches.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. Many times, surrounding residences are occupied by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Natives are a great source of tips.
- Remember to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Make sure that you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinets and closets.
- As soon as your things are all out, do a walk-through of the rental home to confirm no property damage occurred during your stay. Whenever you can, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Most rental web sites ask for testimonials after your stay is complete. Property owners and property managers will thank you for positive critiques. If anything went wrong, we advise being kind but sincere with regards to your experience. The best owners and managers will work very hard to correct the problem.
Learn and Improve
Hold a meeting with your family. Did they love their stay? Maybe everything turned out to be perfect and you are ready to reserve the same rental for next year. If the rental wasn't ideal, and you will better recognize how to refine your search for the next vacation.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 3.8 miles
- Circa 81 - 2.2 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 0.2 miles
- Dank Burrito - 1.9 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 1.9 miles
- Bella Pizza - 2.2 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 2.2 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.2 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 2.4 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 3.9 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 2.3 miles
- Morehead City Marlins Baseball - 3.6 miles
- Carolina Princess - 4.0 miles
- Crystal Coast Country Club - 1.0 miles
- Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail - 1.3 miles