- Atlantic Beach
- 4 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyNC Beach Bumz is a 1700 sq ft Duplex Condo (left side) with parking for four cars. Just a brief walk to the beach! Charcoal grille, outdoor shower.
NC Beach Bumz is a tidy and handsomely modernized Atlantic Beach Holiday Rental that has plenty of room for the whole family! Netflix, WiFi, and surround sound are also part of this holiday rental package!
First Floor/basement has a modest sitting area with a sizable LCD TV, and a superb sectional couch that has a pull out queen size bed. There is also a bedroom with a queen size bed. There is a half bath in the hall, and a stackable washer and dryer to get those bathing suits tidy after a day at the beach. Out back there is a appealing sitting area around a fire pit to savor those calming summer evenings and a alluring outdoor shower.
The second floor has a peaceful living room with a enormous LCD TV for family viewing. There is an open kitchen thoroughly outfitted and ready for use, and dining area that has seats for six; with a couple more seats at a breakfast bar. In a appealing corner of the kitchen, an adorable coffee station holds the mugs and coffee accessories for your morning cup o' java.
The second floor also has a half bath off the kitchen, and both front and back covered porches to appreciate the vistas and some new salt air.
The third floor hosts the Master Bedroom with a beautiful queen size four poster bed. It has charming barn doors that open onto it's own private porch, and a private full bath. There is a gorgeous generous LCD TV for inviting time for the grownups.
The third floor also has two other bedrooms, and a full size bath in the hall with a nautical inspired theme. Watch out for that octopus trying to get into the shower! One bedroom is a Pirate inspired room, adorably finished with Pirates and Sharks, and has a bunk bed including a full size on the bottom and one twin bed on top. The second bedroom is the Teal room and has two full size beds. Both of these bedrooms also have their own tv's.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most established tourism bureaus will send guide books with special deals for accommodations, restaurants and activities. Look for these catalogs and discount books, since this allows vacation goers to enjoy the very same fantastic attractions at a significantly discounted.
- Are you willing to modify your travel dates? Off-peak times offer sizeable deals.
- Several management companies and owners offer discounts for active and veteran men and women of the U.S. Military, or repeat travelers of the same vacation home. Be sure to confirm with property management company to see if your vacationing gang qualifies for a price reduction.
- Is there a specific activity you are mainly looking forward to during your stay? You'll receive the best value from a rental which most thoroughly matches your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a little more.
- Consider obtaining trip insurance with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which usually add between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, offers travellers reimbursement of their travel costs for any nights missed as a result of medical emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel room stay or additional fuel.
General Rental Home Information
You might be surprised to find out how many vacation homes are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, clients are sure to find a rental that matches their desires and spending budget.
Vacation rentals are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. Owners frequently select management companies to manage online advertising, house cleaning services and regular maintenance.
Below are some tips and tricks to help you understand the rental home search and reservation process.
Searching for and booking the perfect rental home:
Do you think "4 bed/2 full baths/2 1/2 baths Sound Side Family Friendly Home "NC Beach Bumz"" is the perfect vacation property for your upcoming trip? Read through this check list to confirm it fits your preferences.
Search Early and Frequently
Beaufort, NC vacation rentals start booking early. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your rental..
Select a Town and Date
Quite often, the most challenging portion of scheduling your vacation is figuring out where to search, and when. Once the big decisions are tackled, everything else will be simpler.
Exactly How Much Rental Do You Actually Need?
How many family members are planning to share your trip? Be mindful that many properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for your party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible online. If not, communicate with the property owner before you book.
Establish Your Budget
Will the chosen vacation property fit your budget during that choice Summer week? If many groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, make sure each group knows their obligation and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to contribute. A single individual in your group needs to be in charge of gathering contributions and accepting responsibility for the entire rental price at time of reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What amenities is your group searching for? Is a screened-in deck a requirement? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or nightlife? Does the home have bikes and body boards for use throughout your stay? Create a list of priority conveniences to facilitate filter your search.
Frequently the senior generation has problems with staircases. Be sure to remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Do not forget to include your best friend! Pet policies are different at each rental property. Study descriptions thoroughly. Study your agreement very carefully! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *well before* you book!
Searching the Internet
When the place, travel dates and family members are decided, search multiple resources to get the best rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation homes" for local rental home management companies. Local property management companies pride themselves on a top-quality vacation experience.
Re-read the description to make sure the rental home has everything required. If lacking, the home management company might know of comparable homes that suit your desires and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your greatest chance of a reduced rate will be switching to an off-season week.
Read The Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Be sure that your quote includes all state taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies vary with each vacation rental. Vacation home management companies and property owners commonly offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives relief should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Rental Property
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Do not forget that most rental agreements require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the property owner.
Know Who to Call
Don't forget to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest keeping the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any problems as soon as you arrive. Call the property manager right away to report your observations. If there is a disagreement about legal liability later, having the documented problems and contact attempts should be helpful.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, condo access, swimming pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager immediately. A brief phone call prevents many problems.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Frequently, neighboring properties are lived in by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local people may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best places for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Make sure you've packed all your things. Sweep all the rooms in the home for left-behind items. Check bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, patios, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one last time and check for damages. If you can, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Many vacation rental management companies and rental home sites make it easy for renters to offer comments. If the property and/or property manager was terrific, they'll appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong, we recommend being kind but straightforward about your experience. Top property owners and managers will work hard to rectify the problem.
Learn and Improve
Did they feel about the rental choice? If everything was wonderful, next year's family vacation planning is going to be simple and easy. If not, you have acquired invaluable experience that will help with your next search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 3.8 miles
- Circa 81 - 2.2 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 0.2 miles
- Dank Burrito - 1.9 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 1.9 miles
- Bella Pizza - 2.2 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 2.2 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.2 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 2.4 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 3.9 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 2.3 miles
- Morehead City Marlins Baseball - 3.6 miles
- Carolina Princess - 4.0 miles
- Crystal Coast Country Club - 1.0 miles
- Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail - 1.3 miles