- Atlantic Beach
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Housekeeper Optional
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertySeaSpray Condominiums are located on the sea side of Atlantic Beach and are within walking distance of Fort Macon and Oceanana Fishing Pier. You will adore the vistas of the sea and the sound while inviting on a private balcony. The 2 bedroom/2 bathroom condo is located on the 3rd floor. The unit sleeps six people and includes a queen bed, a full-size bed and a queen sleeper couch. It is supplied with 2 TVs, DVD, VCR players and WIFI. The full-size kitchen includes a dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker and blender. Laundry facilities are located on the first floor. Outside amenities include a massive courtyard area with a sizable pool and kiddie pool, charcoal grilles and a huge sun outdoor space. Take a few steps on the private or public boardwalk to the beach. Parking for 2 cars is allowed but no trailers or campers. Family Animals are not allowed and a limit of 6 people in condo.
Bed sheets and towels are included, please bring towels for beach.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many tourism bureaus will send you printed guide books with special deals for rental properties, restaurants and activities. These guides may provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Able to modify your trip dates? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of high fees.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be able to get special discounts. Be sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a reduced price.
- Some vacation rentals are basically designed to serve specific visitors, whether it's soundside units with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center condos with close access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature their own kiteboarding launching areas. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and locations you are most interested in.
- Property management companies and individual home owners often offer clients an opportunity to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers buyers reimbursement of their rental costs for any days missed as a consequence of health emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
How to Book a Vacation Home
Some people are surprised to learn the number of rental properties are available in Beaufort, NC. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
The vast majority of rental homes in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local property management companies. Property management companies are liked by property owners mainly because they coordinate the internet marketing and operations..
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have figured out several tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rental properties, however many newcomers will be happy to know that several "techniques" are in plain sight, if you understand where to search.
Finding and reserving the perfect rental:
Do you think " 2Bed/2Bath Condo/Oceanfront Complex in Atlantic Beach with Ocean & Sound Views" is the perfect rental for your next vacation? Look over this check list to confirm it fits your needs.
Begin Your Search Early
Beaufort, NC vacation homes start booking very early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home..
Find your Spot and Decide Dates
Begin by picking which specific area of Beaufort, NC you prefer to explore, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
Selecting an Correctly-Sized Rental property
Determine who is traveling, and how many/what sort of bedroom arrangement you should have. Be aware that a lot of vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to determine what is suitable for the family. Most rental home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
What Are You Prepared to Pay?
Make certain " 2Bed/2Bath Condo/Oceanfront Complex in Atlantic Beach with Ocean & Sound Views" works with your price range *during your desired week*. Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends before reserving a costly rental property. In most cases, one member of the group will be liable for making the whole reservation and recovering each person's share.
Create a list of "Wishes" and "Necessities"
What amenities is your group trying to find? Is a screened-in porch a requirement? Will the unit need to be beachfront, downtown, or in close proximity to restaurants? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental payment? Gather a list of "needs and preferences" from your company to help filter your search to the most appropriate home.
Accessibility and Special Things to consider
Grandma and Grandpa will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-access-only condominium on the Third floor. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are required, include that into your search. The majority of rental listings include a list of amenities.
Think About 4-Legged Family Members?
Don't forget to include your best friend! Animals are welcome at a number of rental properties, but guidelines can vary. Be sure you read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees may apply when pets are added. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Its Time to Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental properties" for local vacation home management companies. Apart from having exclusive rental properties, local companies offer you top-notch service..
When you have identified your dream rental, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. This is more effective throughout the off-peak season when many properties sit vacant.
Study the Total Contract
Read the full contract and be sure you understand who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes state taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Be sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before booking. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you relief should tragedy strike.
Book your Vacation Property
After you think you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. You'll probably need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Put the property manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your stay.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental property right away. We also advise promptly calling the rental manager with a report of any problems, along with your request for any fixes. This may prevent disputes during checkout.
- You could need guidance for a fireplace, Television or spa. Get in touch with your property manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call eliminates many problems.
- Please be respectful of the community. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a vacation significantly more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Locals are a fantastic source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your belongings. Sweep every room in the house for forgotten items. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, backyards, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- As soon as your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental home to make sure that no damage occurred during your stay. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your choice? Just about all property management companies and rental websites make it easy for travellers to give feedback. If your rental home and/or property manager was outstanding, they will likely appreciate your compliments. If anything went wrong and they didn't fix it in a practical manner, or if the rental home wasn't as described, you should make it a point as part of your critique.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a meeting with your family. Did they love their stay? Hopefully this guide steered you to a great rental unit. If the property was not quite right, and you'll better know how to perfect your search for the next time.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.8 miles
- Crystal Coast Lady Cruises - 2.8 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.6 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.8 miles
- Pescara - 1.9 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.9 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.4 miles
- The Spouter Inn Restaurant & Bakery - 2.7 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites Beaufort - 2.7 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.8 miles
- Crystal Coast Lady Cruises - 2.8 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 2.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites Beaufort - 4.1 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.6 miles
- Crystal Coast Sailing Excursions - 3.1 miles