- Atlantic Beach
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Housekeeper Optional
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertySeaSpray Condominiums are located on the sea side of Atlantic Beach and are within walking distance of Fort Macon and Oceanana Fishing Pier. You will appreciate the vistas of the sea and the sound while inviting on a private balcony. The 2 bedroom/2 bathroom condo is located on the 3rd floor. The unit sleeps six people and includes a queen bed, a full-size bed and a queen sleeper couch. It is supplied with 2 TVs, DVD, VCR players and WIFI. The full-size kitchen includes a dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker and blender. Laundry facilities are located on the first floor. Outside niceties include a tremendous courtyard area with a generous pool and kiddie pool, charcoal grilles and a enormous sun outdoor space. Take a few steps on the private or public boardwalk to the beach. Parking for 2 cars is allowed but no trailers or campers. Animals are not allowed and a limit of 6 people in condo.
Bed sheets and towels are included, please bring towels for beach.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most tourism bureaus supply printed guides with special offers for lodging, restaurants and tours. Be on the lookout for these magazines and discount books, as this allows vacationers to discover the same wonderful attractions with a typically considerable discounted.
- Able to alter your travel dates? Shoulder seasons provide amazing opportunities.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be able to get unique discounts. Be sure to ask property manager to see if your visiting group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Is there a certain experience that you are mainly getting excited about ? If there's a particular Beaufort, NC activity that you just love, look for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Management companies and individual rental home owners often offer customers the opportunity to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, offers vacationers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed resulting from medical-related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned hotel room stay or additional gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
General Vacation Rental Tricks & Tips
Many people are surprised to discover the number of properties are located in Beaufort, NC. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation homes available makes it possible to find an optimum retreat to fit their Beaufort, NC family, from calm condominiums to massive event homes with several bedrooms.
Nearly all rental homes in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local rental management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, systems and working experience to provide easy operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have discovered a few tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rental properties, however most newcomers will be delighted to realize that many of these "strategies" are in plain sight, if you understand how to look.
How to find and book the perfect rental property:
Do you think " 2Bed/2Bath Condo/Oceanfront Complex in Atlantic Beach with Ocean & Sound Views" is the best rental property for your upcoming trip? Look over this checklist to ensure it fits your needs.
Search Early and Often
Beaufort, NC rental homes are reserved many months (and up to a year) in advance. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-12 months before a trip. Holiday reunions can be a great time for groups to plan their Summer family trips..
Find your Area and Determine Dates
Start by deciding which particular area of Beaufort, NC you want to browse, and the approximate trip dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many family members are joining your getaway? Keep in mind that a lot of homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for your family. Most rental listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Create a Spending Limit
Will your chosen vacation property suit your budget during that choice Summer week? Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones well before reserving a costly rental home. Most rental agreements call for a single individual to be liable for the whole reservation.
Vacation home Features
What property features is the group interested in? Do you simply want a vacation rental with a swimming pool, spa or volleyball court? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or nightlife? Are sheets offered with the rental agreement, or do you need to provide your own? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and desires" from your company to help narrow your search to the most appropriate rental.
Accessibility and Special Factors to consider
Adequate accessibility can make or ruin a visit for the less-mobile. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are needed, factor that into your search. Most vacation home postings include a list of amenities.
Are you or other people in the crew visiting with a family dog? Pets are welcome at many rental properties, but policies differ. A number of restrictions may dismiss a potential vacation property. Study your agreement carefully! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *well before* you book!
Start your Search
Several websites exist to match visitors with rental home owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local agencies typically have a unique selection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to ensure that the vacation home has everything required. If something is missing, the vacation rental management company may know of comparable homes that suit your style and budget..
While not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Negotiating rates is most effective through the off-season when many vacation rentals sit vacant.
Read the Entire Agreement
Read through the entire agreement and make certain you are aware who is liable for:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Ensure that your quote includes all state taxes and fees.
If you must Cancel
Be sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental cost, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed a result of personal hospital emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected hotel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Booking
After you believe you've found "the one", start the reservation process. You will probably need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Help
Put the property manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your stay.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental unit right away. If you discover damages, or if repairs are required get in touch with the property manager right away. This will protect against conflicts during checkout.
- You could need instructions for a fireplace, Television set or jacuzzi. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of difficulties.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Residents invariably live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local people are a great source of suggestions. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Make sure to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Clean up a little bit. Although you're paying a cleaning fee, The vacation home really should be in good shape. Sinks stuffed with dishes, surplus sand on the floors and sticky messes should really be remedied before you leave.
- Once everything is out, begin a walk-through of the rental to make certain no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. We advise walking through with the property manager wherever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Just about all vacation rental management companies and rental websites permit travellers to provide feedback. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was first-rate, they'll appreciate your recommendations. If something went wrong, we suggest being kind but sincere with regards to stay. The best property owners and managers will try very hard to rectify the situation.
Learn and Improve
Hold a debrief with your travel companions. Did they enjoy their stay? We hope this guide steered you to a terrific vacation home. If the rental home was not quite right, and you will better understand how to filter your search for the next trip.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.8 miles
- Crystal Coast Lady Cruises - 2.8 miles
- Oceanana Fishing Pier & Pier House Restaurant - 0.1 miles
- Island Grille - 1.3 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.6 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.8 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.9 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.4 miles
- Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail - 2.7 miles
- Rachel Carson Coastal Estuarine Reserve - 3.9 miles
- Shackleford Banks - 4.4 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.9 miles
- Crystal Coast Lady Cruises - 2.8 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.8 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 2.8 miles
- Oceanana Fishing Pier & Pier House Restaurant - 0.1 miles