- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this Property107 Beachwood Drive, Unit A, is a calming huge condo offering 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths all centrally located on one floor. Facing the road front of Hwy 58, it offers an painless 4 min. walk to the public beach access directly across the street, and water vistas from the front balcony which faces the sea. Centrally located, this condo is just a few miles from Morehead City, the Atlantic Beach causeway, the Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores, and Emerald Isle. This unit is one of eight condos in a private, peaceful, family-amiable complex offering a private pool for the residents. The unit includes over 1100 square feet with tile and carpet floor. Bedrooms are roomy and include a queen master suite, a queen guest room with private access to the second bath, and a third bedroom with single bunk beds for the little ones. It is gorgeously adorned and furbished with appealing brilliant colors to add fun and excitement to your family holiday. The completely decorated kitchen offers table seating for 4 and additional bar seating for 3 to accommodate the entire family for a shared dining experience. Also supplied are smooth top stove, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer, 37 in LCD TV, complimentary cable and WIFI for inside appreciation, and two balconies for savoring the outdoor sea wind. It is effortlessly located near eateries and stores for last min. shopping, and is just 2 mins. from the closest shopping center which includes a grocery store, eateries, a movie theater, ice cream shop, rent store, and more. This complex also includes allocated covered parking for each unit accommodating 2 cars. No boat/trailer parking is available. This is a NON-SMOKING unit. A cleaning fee of $125 will be charged in addition to rental costs. Linens are supplied, but you may bring your own if preferred. Renters must be at least 21 years of age.
Bedroom 1 - 1 Queen bed with private bath
Bedroom 2 - 1 Queen bed with private access to shared bath
Bedroom 3 - 1 set of Twin bunk beds
- Many management companies and rental houses provide Beaufort, NC area discount catalogs which include money-saving deals, either offered individually by vendors, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the local business itself. Keep an eye out for these guides and discount books, since this allows vacation goers to discover the same wonderful attractions at a sometimes significantly discounted.
- Want to avoid the crowds of people and save money? Shoulder seasons provide impressive discounts.
- Are you a military veteran? Many management companies offer price savings to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your travelling gang qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Is there a certain activity that you are most anticipating ? You'll get the best value from a home which most directly matches your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a little more.
- Give thought to investing in trip insurance with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay rate, offers buyers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed as a consequence of personal health emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected hotel room stay or additional gasoline.
General Rental Information
Some people are shocked to discover the number of vacation rentals are offered in their area of interest. With such a wide selection, clients are certain to discover a property that meets their wishes and spending budget.
Rental homes are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, systems and knowledge to provide convenient operational administration on behalf of the homeowner..
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have identified several tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rental properties, however many newcomers will be delighted to find that many of these "tips" are in plain sight, if you recognize where to look.
How to find and reserve the right vacation rental:
Do you think "Atlantic Beach Getaway! Beautiful Condo - Pool & Beach Access - Sleeps 6 " is the perfect rental property for your upcoming family vacation? Browse through this check list to make sure it fits your needs.
Search Early and Often
Beaufort, NC vacation homes are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. For the greatest selection, begin your planning and search 6-Twelve months in advance of your trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental..
Pick a Village and Time
Quite often, the hardest portion of scheduling your trip is deciding on where to search, and when. Once the big decisions are resolved, the rest will be much easier.
Selecting an Adequately-Sized Rental home
How many relatives are joining your getaway? Bear in mind that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to figure out what is most appropriate for the party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available on the internet. If not, contact the property owner before you book.
Exactly What Are You Willing to Shell out?
Many rental properties are marketed with a price range. Determine the cost for your chosen week. It could be at the top end of the range. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from company well before booking a costly rental. Most rental documents call for a single person to be responsible for the full reservation.
What property features is your group looking for? Is a screened-in porch a requirement? Would you like to be away from it all, or close to civilization? Does the property have bikes and beach toys available as part of your stay? Gather a list of "needs and wants" from your party to help narrow your search to the most suitable home.
Adequate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is required, factor that into your search. Nearly all vacation rental postings include a list of amenities.
Take the Dog
Don't forget to include your best friend! Pets are welcome at many rental properties, but policies can vary. Type of animal, size and dog breeds may be controlled. Read your contract very carefully! Additional charges may apply when pets are included. Ask questions *prior to* you reserve!
Start the Search
A number of internet resources exist to match vacationers with rental owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Aside from having exclusive properties, local agencies provide superb service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure the rental has everything that you need. If lacking, the property management company might know of very similar homes that better fit your desires and budget..
Although not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season stay, try getting an extra night. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read the Entire Contract
Read through the whole agreement and make certain you understand who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Cancellation policies are different for each vacation rental. Vacation home management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you reassurance should disaster strike.
Reserve your Rental Home
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. Do not forget that most rental agreements will require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the vacation rental owner.
Where to Get Help
Make sure to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest keeping the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. If you discover property damage, or if fixes are required get in touch with the property manager without delay. If there is a difference of opinion about legal responsibility later, having the documented problems and communication attempts could be very helpful.
- You could need instructions for a fireplace, Television set or spa tub. Get in touch with your property manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Natives are likely to be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a stay substantially more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Residents may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best spots for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make certain that you've gathered all belongings.
- As soon as everything is out, do a walk-through of the rental home to make sure no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your rental home? Most rental management companies and rental home sites allow customers to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was first-rate, they will appreciate your compliments. If anything went wrong, we advise being kind but genuine in regards to your experience. Top owners and managers will try hard to fix the issue.
Learn from your Experience
Did they enjoy their rental? Hopefully this guide helped you find a fantastic vacation home. If the property was not perfect, and you'll better understand how to filter your search next time.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 3.9 miles
- Circa 81 - 2.4 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 0.1 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.0 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.1 miles
- Bella Pizza - 2.3 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 2.3 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 3.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.0 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 2.4 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 4.3 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 4.0 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 2.4 miles
- Morehead City Marlins Baseball - 3.8 miles
- Carolina Princess - 4.1 miles
- Crystal Coast Country Club - 0.9 miles