- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Communal Pool
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyYou'll want to stay here forever! Very well maintained 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath oceanfront condo with vistas of the pool. The master bedroom holds a king size bed, the second a queen size, and the third has a pyramid bunk bed (full on bottom, twin on top). The unit includes a wet bar with refrigerator and wall mounted flat screen TVs in the living room and two bedrooms. This unit is freshly colored with new carpeting, appliances, beds and furnishings. There are three flat screen TVs, enough to entertain the whole family! This is a non-smoking unit. Reservations of 5 nights or more include linens. Unit rents Sunday to Sunday.
This oceanfront complex is comfortably located in Atlantic Beach with painless access to shopping, great eateries and walkways to the beach. Adore a walk through the maritime forest to access the sound. Other niceties include tennis, three outdoor pools each with a children's pool, play area for children, outdoor showers, grilling and laundry facilities, boat parking/dock and elevators for your appreciation.
- Many property management companies and rental properties provide Beaufort, NC area promotional magazines which include money-saving coupons, either offered individually by vendors, or by a relationship between the management company and the vendor itself. These guides can provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Just want to avoid the crowds of people? Off-peak times offer sizable markdowns.
- Are you a military veteran? Plenty of management companies provide rate reductions to veterans and active-duty military. Be sure to ask property manager to see if your visiting crew is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Is there a certain experience you are most getting excited about ? If there's a certain Beaufort, NC activity which you just love, search for rental properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental home owners often offer clients an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, provides vacationers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any nights missed due to medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Rental Home
Newcomers are often shocked at the number and wide variety of daily, weekly and monthly properties available in the Beaufort, NC area. With such a wide selection, clients are sure to select a vacation home that suits their expectations and price range.
The majority of vacation rentals in Beaufort, NC are privately operated and many are represented by established local property management companies. Property management companies are popular with owners mainly because they manage the marketing and operations..
Here are some ideas and strategies to help you understand the vacation rental search and reservation process.
Finding and reserving the perfect vacation property:
Before you book "**Newly Updated** 3BR/2BA Condo (2-Night Min)", review our brief list of considerations.
Search Early and Frequently
Beaufort, NC vacation rentals book months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the very best selection of vacation rentals, we advise searching and reserving your Beaufort, NC rental Six-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever feasible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation home..
Find your Area and Establish Dates
Start by choosing which specific area of Beaufort, NC you would like to explore, and the approximate dates you'll be vacationing.
Just How Much Vacation rental Do You Need?
Confirm who is attending the vacation, and just how many/what particular bedroom arrangement you'll need. Try to remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to figure out what is most appropriate for the company. Most rental home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
What Are You Willing to Shell out?
Confirm that "**Newly Updated** 3BR/2BA Condo (2-Night Min)" fits your budget *during your desired week*. Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions prior to booking a costly vacation property. A single individual in your party needs to be in charge of gathering contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the complete rental fee at time of reservation.
Compose a list of "Wishes" and "Needs"
What home features is the group trying to find? Do you only want a rental with a swimming pool, spa tub or beach volleyball court? Would you like to be away from it all, or close to civilization? Does the unit have bikes and beach toys for use throughout your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and desires" from your party to help filter your search to the most suitable rental.
Elderly guests will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-access-only condo on the Third floor. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is required, include that into your search. Most rental postings include a list of amenities.
Be sure to include your best friend! Pets are welcome at many rental homes, but guidelines differ. You'll want to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra charges may apply when pets are included.
Searching the Internet
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental homes" for local property management companies. In addition to having exceptional rental properties, local companies offer exceptional service..
When you've found the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable week, try getting an additional night. This is most effective throughout the off-season when many properties sit vacant.
Read the Entire Agreement
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the standard charge, travelers have to pay state taxes when renting "**Newly Updated** 3BR/2BA Condo (2-Night Min)", as well as various other additional fees which might be mandatory based upon their situation, including an animal charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancelling your Rental
Ensure that you understand the cancellation policy before booking. Property management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their clients the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your base rental home rate, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal medical-related emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You will likely have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Get Contact Details
Put the property manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your stay.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. We also advise immediately phoning the rental manager with a report of any damage, along with your request for any needed repairs.
- You may need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television set or spa tub. Contact your rental manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call helps prevent many head aches.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Locals are a great source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check each room of the vacation property to ensure you've gathered all valuables.
- Once your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental home to make sure no property damage occurred during your remain. We suggest walking through with the property manager wherever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Nearly all rental property web sites seek feedback after your stay . Owners and property managers will thank you for positive recommendations. If anything went wrong and they did not correct it in a practical manner, or if the vacation rental was not as described, you should note that as part of your comments.
Learn from your Experience
How did they feel about the rental home? We hope this guide helped you find a fantastic vacation home. If not, you've acquired valuable experience that can help with your next search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 3.9 miles
- Circa 81 - 2.4 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 0.1 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.1 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.1 miles
- Bella Pizza - 2.3 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 2.3 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 3.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.1 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 2.4 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 4.0 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 2.4 miles
- Morehead City Marlins Baseball - 3.8 miles
- Carolina Princess - 4.1 miles
- Crystal Coast Country Club - 1.0 miles
- Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail - 1.4 miles