- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this Property***Home has been thoroughly modernized as of April 2015! New Photos posted.
Tar Landing Villas is located next to the Fort Macon National Park. This 4 bedroom sea view villa is located along the natural sand dunes. The villa has three levels with a outdoor space on the second level and balcony on the third. The gated complex has a pool, wading pool, clubhouse, and walkway to the beach. The Clubhouse now offers complimentary wireless internet service. Come and savor a week or more in this cavernous 4 bedroom, 3 bath unit located just across from the pool. This unit has two living rooms, a full kitchen, brand new carpeting, 4 TV's, DVD player, and beach chairs. This is a Non-Smoking unit.
For 2014, this is a Sunday-Sunday rental.
*No boats or jet ski trailers allowed in neighborhood*
Keywords: condo, three stories, porch, driveway
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many property management companies and vacation houses provide Beaufort, NC area printed travel books that feature money-saving coupons, either offered individually by vendors, or by a relationship between the property manager and the business itself. Be on the lookout for these magazines and promotional books, since this allows travelers to enjoy the same wonderful activities at a frequently substantial discounted.
- Able to alter your trip dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons will offer you fantastic rates on weekly rental properties.
- Several management companies and owners offer rate reductions for active duty and veteran men and women of the Armed forces, or repeat individuals to the same vacation home. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your travelling gang qualifies for a reduced price.
- Is there a certain activity you are mainly anticipating during your stay? If there's a particular Beaufort, NC atteaction which you just love, look for rentals that cater especially to you.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance along with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, provides vacationers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any missed due to medical emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected hotel room stay or additional gas.
General Rental Home Advice
Newcomers are sometimes shocked at the range and wide selection of short-term rentals available in the Beaufort, NC area. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Owners typically select management companies to facilitate advertising, house cleaning and repairs and maintenance.
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have figured out a number of tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rental properties, however many novices will be happy to find that several "strategies" are in plain sight, if you understand where they should look.
Finding and booking the best rental property:
Do you believe "Newly Renovated Family Friendly 4 Bedroom Beach Condo at Tar Landing Villas" is the best rental property for your next family vacation? Read this checklist to make sure it fits your preferences.
Search Early and Frequently
Beaufort, NC rental properties start booking very early. To guarantee the best selection of homes, we suggest searching and reserving your Beaufort, NC getaway 6-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever feasible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your vacation home..
Choose a Village and Time
Begin by figuring out which specific area of Beaufort, NC you would like to visit, and the approximate trip dates.
Choose a Size
Determine who is attending the vacation, and how many/what particular bedroom arrangement you should have. Keep in mind that most rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your company. Generally rental listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Exactly What Are You Willing to Spend?
Make sure "Newly Renovated Family Friendly 4 Bedroom Beach Condo at Tar Landing Villas" suits your price range *during your desired dates*. If a few groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, make sure that everybody understands their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are prepared to chip in. A single individual in your group will need to be given the task of collecting contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the entire rental price at time of booking.
Rental Home Features
What property features is the family trying to find? Do you primarily desire a home with a swimming pool, jacuzzi or volleyball court? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or amusements? Are bed linens offered with the rental contract, or do you need to take your own? Build a list of priority amenities to facilitate filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Concerns
Do individual people in your group have specific needs? Make sure that you remember and ask about wheelchair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Your Puppy Needs a Holiday, Too
Remember to include your furrry friends. Animal guidelines are different at each property. Study descriptions thoroughly. Type of pet, size and dog breeds can be limited. Read your contract very carefully! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *well before* you book!
Start your Search
As soon as the place, travel dates and attendees are decided, search multiple resources to find the best rental home selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation rentals" for local rental home management companies. In addition to offering exclusive properties, local companies provide you with superb service..
When you have found your dream rental, double check to make sure your travel dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Study the Entire Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the regular fee, vacationers will have to pay state taxes when renting "Newly Renovated Family Friendly 4 Bedroom Beach Condo at Tar Landing Villas", as well as any other fees which may be mandatory depending on their situation, including an animal charge, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancelling your Rental
Be sure to understand the cancellation policy prior to reserving. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives relief should disaster strike.
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Remember that most rental agreements will require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the rental home owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the property manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your visit.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- To make sure no damages are associated with your stay, create a record of any trouble spots of the property. Contact the property manager right away to report your findings. If there is a disagreement about liability later, having the documented problems and contact attempts should be very helpful.
- If you have any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, condo access, swimming pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Be considerate of the local community. Permanent residents often times live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Locals are a fantastic source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for wildlife?
- Be sure to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Make sure you've packed all your personal belongings. Sweep all the rooms in the home for forgotten items. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, outdoor patios, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Make a point to walk through the rental one final time and check for damages. We advise walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your rental? Many rental home management companies and rental home sites allow renters to provide reviews. If the property and/or property manager was top notch, they'll appreciate your praise. If something was unsatisfactory and they didn't fix it in a practical manner, or if the vacation rental was not as described, you should make it a point in your feedback.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a debrief with your travel companions. Did they enjoy their vacation? Hopefully this guide steered you to a great rental unit. Maybe the rental home wasn't ideal, and you will better know how to refine your search for the next trip.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 2.7 miles
- Dank Burrito - 1.7 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 2.3 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 2.7 miles
- Bella Pizza - 3.4 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 3.4 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 3.6 miles
- Oceanana Fishing Pier & Pier House Restaurant - 0.5 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 1.7 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 1.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.7 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 1.7 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 2.4 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 3.3 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 2.5 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 1.7 miles