- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this Property107 Beachwood Drive, Unit B, is a peaceful roomy condo offering 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths all centrally located on one floor. Facing the road front of Hwy 58, it offers an painless 4 min. walk to the public beach access directly across the street, and water vistas from the front balcony which faces the sea. Centrally located, this condo is just a few miles from Morehead City, the Atlantic Beach causeway, the Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores, and Emerald Isle. This unit is one of eight condos in a private, peaceful, family-chummy complex offering a private pool for the residents. The unit includes over 1100 square feet with vinyl, tile, and carpet floor. Bedrooms are huge and include a king master suite, a second bedroom with twin over full bunk beds with private access to the second bath, and a third bedroom with twin over full bunk beds as well. It is gorgeously furbished with calming nautical themes and dazzling colors in the bedrooms to add fun and excitement to your family holiday. The entirely furbished kitchen offers table seating for 4 and additional bar seating to accommodate the entire family for a shared dining experience. Also included are smooth top stove, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer, 42 in LCD TV, complimentary cable and WIFI for inside appreciation, and two balconies for appreciating the outdoor sea wind. It is handily located near eateries and stores for last min. shopping, and is just 2 mins. from the closest shopping center which includes a grocery store, eateries, a movie theater, ice cream shop, rent store, and more. This complex also includes allocated covered parking for each unit accommodating 2 cars. No boat/trailer parking is available. This is a NON-SMOKING unit. A cleaning fee of $125 will be charged in addition to rental costs. Linens are supplied, but you may bring your own if preferred. Renters must be at least 21 years of age.
Bedroom 1 - 1 King bed with private bath
Bedroom 2 - Bunk bed with private access to shared bath
Bedroom 3 - Bunk bed
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many established tourism bureaus offer promotional guides with special packages for vacation rentals, dining and attractions. These guides may provide an excellent start to your rental home search.
- Is it possible to alter your trip dates? Off-peak times provide sizeable savings.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Plenty of property management companies offer price reductions to vets and active-duty forces. Be sure to ask property owner to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a discounted price.
- Some rentals are practically designed to serve particular guests, whether it is oceanside units with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature their own kiteboarding launching areas. You'll get the most value from a rental which most closely satisfies your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a tad bit more.
- Management companies and individual property owners often offer guests the option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental cost, offers buyers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any days missed as a result of health-related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen motel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Vacation Home
You might be surprised to discover how many rental properties are available at your destination. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
The majority of vacation rentals in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by established local property management agencies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, systems and working experience to provide trouble-free operational management on behalf of the owner..
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have discovered a number of tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting rental properties, however many newcomers will be delighted to realize that several "techniques" are in plain sight, if you know where to look.
Finding and booking the right rental:
Do you think "Beach Getaway! Beautiful Condo - Pool & Beach Access - Sleeps 6" is the perfect vacation property for your next visit? Look over this checklist to ensure it fits all of your preferences.
The Sooner, The Better
Like many renowned destinations, In Beaufort, NC the best rental homes are booked early. To assure the best selection of properties, we suggest searching and reserving your Beaufort, NC vacation home Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever you can. A lot of groups decide to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Pick your Area and Vacation Week
Agreement can be tough between family, but once this challenging part is complete everything will begin to slide in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Bear in mind that most rentals list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to determine what is acceptable for the party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available on the internet. If not, communicate with the property owner before you book.
Create a Budget
Confirm that "Beach Getaway! Beautiful Condo - Pool & Beach Access - Sleeps 6" suits your budget *during your desired week*. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family prior to reserving a pricey rental property. In most cases, one member of the group will be in charge of making the whole reservation and getting each family member's contribution.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What home features is the group trying to find? Is a screened-in deck a requirement? Does the property need to be beachfront, downtown, or near restaurants? Does the property have bikes and beach toys available for use throughout your stay? Create a list of priority amenities to guide filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Issues to consider
Do certain members of your crew have specialized needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is needed, factor that into your search. Nearly all vacation rental listings will include a list of amenities.
Remember to include your companion! Although quite a few rentals permit pets, guidelines and charges vary per rental. Type of animal, size and dog breeds might be limited. Make certain you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees may apply when pets are included.
Where to Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation homes" for local property management companies. Apart from offering exceptional properties, local companies offer you exceptional service..
Negotiate the Price
When you have located the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your best chance of a lower rate will be changing to a less desirable week.
Study the Total Agreement
Read through the entire contract and make sure you understand who is liable for:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Cancelling your Rental
Cancellation policies vary for each property. Vacation home management companies and individual rental owners commonly offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides reassurance should tragedy strike.
Complete the Reservation
Once you think you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Put the property manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your visit.
Good luck on booking your vacation rental! You're on the right path to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental unit right away. If you find damages, or if fixes are required get in touch with the home manager without delay. This can prevent disputes during checkout.
- When there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, condo access, swimming pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager promptly. A brief phone call avoids many head aches.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Locals are a fantastic source of tips.
- Make certain to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the property secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Make sure you've packed all of your personal belongings. Sweep all the rooms in the home for left-behind items. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, patios, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Once everything is out, perform a walk-through of the property to confirm no property damage occurred during your stay. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your stay? Many rental home management companies and vacation rental websites permit customers to offer feedback. If the rental and/or property manager was top notch, they will likely appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but genuine regarding your experience. Top property owners and managers will try very hard to solve the problem.
Hold a debrief with your traveling companions. Does everyone want to return next year? Maybe everything was ideal and you're happy to re-book the same rental for your next vacation. Otherwise, you've acquired valuable experience that will help with your next search.
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 2.1 miles
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 4.0 miles
- Circa 81 - 2.1 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 0.3 miles
- Dank Burrito - 1.8 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 1.9 miles
- Bella Pizza - 2.5 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 2.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.3 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 2.6 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 4.4 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 4.1 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 2.5 miles
- Morehead City Marlins Baseball - 3.7 miles
- Carolina Princess - 4.2 miles
- Crystal Coast Country Club - 0.7 miles