- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThe Carriage House Condo is located in the heart of Beaufort just a half block from the historic waterfront. Walk to the one of a kind stores and delightful eateries. Sit on the waterfront docks and watch the yachts come in. If you are lucky, you will see wild horses just across the water on Carrot Island or porpoise playing in the water. Pretty beaches are just a brief drive away.
The Carriage House is tucked safely behind the main home amid charming gardens. There is a enormous tree covered outdoor space with a hammock and tons of seating to relish on a appealing evening or with a cup of coffee in the morning. The Carriage House has been completely refreshed and is well appointed for your happiness. Please be aware that the Condo is on the 2nd floor and stair climbing is mandatory.
Beaufort was established in 1709. Many of the polished old homes still line the tree covered streets beckoning strollers to stop and dream of times gone by. Due to the Carriage House's ideal location in the heart of old Beaufort, you can park your car in our off street parking and walk to all Beaufort has to offer.
The Carriage House is dog welcoming! We give dog beds, dog dishes, treats and doggie towels. There is a $30 pet fee. If you're bringing your 4 legged family member, please be sure to check that on you reservation request.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Find the tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Most official tourism bureaus offer printed travel guides with deals for rental homes, dining and tours. These guides may provide a great start to your rental search.
- Prefer to steer clear of the crowds? Off-peak times provide considerable bargains.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be eligible for cost savings. Be sure to ask property owner to see if your visiting group qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Some rentals are practically designed to serve particular clients, whether it's downtown homes with pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to night life or waterfront homes that feature private boat launching areas. You'll get the most value from a home which most directly suits your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a tad bit more.
- Rental companies and individual rental owners often offer their clients an opportunity to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base term rate, provides visitors reimbursement of their travel costs for any missed as a consequence of personal medical related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unplanned hotel stay or additional gas.
General Vacation Rental Tips & Tricks
Many people are shocked to discover the number of rentals are located in Beaufort, NC. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rentals are often owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are popular with rental owners mainly because they manage the online marketing and operations..
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have figured out several tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rental homes, however most newcomers will be happy to realize that many of these "tricks" are in plain sight, if you recognize where they should look.
How to find and book the perfect rental home:
Do you think "Condo in the Heart of Historic Beaufort" is the perfect rental property for your next vacation? Read through this guide to ensure it fits your preferences.
Start Your Search Early
Beaufort, NC vacation rentals book several months (and up to a year) in advance. For the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-Twelve months in advance of your trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your rental..
Select a Village and Date
Consensus can be difficult between loved ones, but once this tricky part is complete everything will start to slide in place.
Selecting an Correctly-Sized Rental property
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Be aware that a lot of rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to determine what is suitable for the family. Generally rental home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Stick to a Budget
Will the preferred rental suit your budget during that choice Summer week? If a few groups or family members are sharing the cost, make sure that each party understands their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. Most rental contracts call for a single individual to be liable for the entire reservation.
What property features is your family interested in? Do you just desire a vacation rental with a swimming pool, spa or beach volleyball court? Do you wish to be far from the crowds, or near a city setting? Does the home have bikes and beach toys available for use throughout your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and wants" from your company to help filter your search to the perfect home.
Accessibility and Special Issues to consider
Elderly guests will thank you for not renting a stairs-access-only condominium on the Third floor. Ensure that you remember and ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Are you or other members of the gang traveling with a family pet? Although a number of rental homes permit canine companions, guidelines and fees fluctuate per rental. Many limitations may possibly eliminate a prospective rental property. Examine your contract thoroughly! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
A number of websites exist to match clients with rental home owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental properties" for local rental home management companies. Local vacation rental management companies proudly offer an exceptional rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you've identified the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your travel dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season trip, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak season offers your best chance to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Study the Total Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Cancellation policies vary with each vacation rental. Rental home management companies and home owners often offer their clients the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives reassurance should tragedy strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything seems correct, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You will likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Info
Don't forget to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest storing the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental home right away. We also advise promptly calling the rental home manager with a report of any wear and tear, along with your request for any critical repairs.
- If there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, condo access, pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a great source of recommendations.
- Make sure that you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Clean up a little. Although you're having to pay a housekeeping fee, The rental home is required to be in sound condition. Sinks stuffed with dishes, substantial sand on the floors and sticky messes ought to be remedied before leaving.
- When your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the property to verify no damage occurred during your stay. Whenever you can, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your vacation rental? Just about all vacation rental management companies and vacation rental websites allow customers to give comments. If the rental and/or property manager was top-notch, they will appreciate your recommendations. If anything went wrong, we suggest being kind but sincere with regards to stay. Top owners and managers will try very hard to rectify the problem.
How did they like the rental? If everything was wonderful, next year's trip planning is going to be easy. If the rental wasn't perfect, and you will better understand how to refine your search for the next time.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 3.0 miles
- Dank Burrito - 0.3 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 2.7 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 3.1 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.2 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 4.4 miles
- Bella Pizza - 4.4 miles
- Taylorâ€™s Creek Grocery - 0.1 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 0.1 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 0.1 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 0.1 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.2 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 4.3 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 2.9 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 0.1 miles
- Shackleford Banks Shelling & Wild Horse Expedition - 0.1 miles