- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Music Library
- Non Smoking Only
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this Property***Just Picture Yourself Here
Debby Mallette shared a video on Vigo, come check it out!
Come with me there >> http://v.vigovideo.net/FaxSj
Our oceanfront home is a sanctuary-a place to relax, relax, and rejuvenate. No better way to start your day than to listen to the waves & feel the sea winds!
Each room has been uniquely styled in cool calming colors-Nothing takes away from the Atlantic sea with all its ever changing colors of sea & sky!
Our home is set up with a reverse floor plan to maximize the view-triple outdoor space doors, windows & bay window accept vistas from many sides. The main living area on the top floor includes the comfortable sectional couch with recliners, dining area for 8 plus 4 at the kitchen bar, and completely supplied kitchen with handsome copper apron sink & granite countertops. A queen bedroom with sea view & bath with granite vanity & copper sink plus tub/shower combo are on this floor too.
The middle floor hosts the oceanfront master bedroom with en suite bath complete with Jacuzzi tub, separate shower, double granite vanity with copper sinks.
There are 2 other bedrooms on this floor-one with twin beds and another with a queen bed. Each bedroom has an sea view. Another bath is on this floor with granite vanity & copper sink plus tub/shower combo.
The first floor has our welcoming entry, high efficiency washer & dryer in its own closet and fifth bedroom with single bed & double sleeper couch.
Each of our two oceanfront decks has a dining table with 4 chairs. The top outdoor space outdoor the main living area also has 2 rockers & 2 lounge chair plus an umbrella for the dining area. The second outdoor space outdoor the oceanfront master bedroom also has a excellent rocker to sit in and watch the waves & feel the sea winds-so peaceful!
Did we mention the oceanfront outdoor shower area-like none other! We have a sitting area with 2 rockers, & unique flower garden area plus you can hear the sea waves as you shower! Great place to tidy up after leaving the beach. (foot wash available on the private walkway too)
Since we are a duplex, we have designated parking for 4-5 cars (one car garage). Charcoal grille, beach chairs, & children' beach toys are stored here for your use as well.
Each bedroom has a flat screen satellite TV. The main living area has a 46" satellite TV & VCR/DVD player. We also have Netflix & Amazon available for our visitors as well. Free WiFi is installed for your use too.
We are located directly on the Atlantic Sea with spectacular vistas of sunrises in the east and sunsets in the west. No Wake Zone West provides all the needed luxuries plus those that only God can give . . . again the sunrises and sunsets, the smell of the salt air, sensational waves, soft sand, pelican fly-overs, and the bountiful and unique shells that wash up on shore.
Every time of the year is special and there is no bad day at the beach. We've delighted the strong winds and powerful waves during tropical storms, the impressive hot days of summer, and the inviting cool days of autumn. The mere sound of the sea waves brings a calmness to weary travelers. It's dazzling to go to sleep and wake up to the steady rhythm of the Atlantic Sea.
Within Walking Distance of Eateries, Ice Cream, Mini-Golf, Shopping, Bicycle & Kayak Units, Fishing Pier.
We have been a part of the HomeAway rental program since 2010.
We are a Vacation Rental By Owner Premier Partner & part of the 'Instant Booking' Program to help make your payment schedule painless!
Charley & I have savored Emerald Isle for many years. It's always been a getaway for us-to relax and to just focus on the really important things in life. We invite you to do the same . . .
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, NC area promotional travel guides which feature promotions, either offered individually by local companies, or utilizing a relationship between the property management company and the local vendor itself. These guides may provide a great start to your rental search.
- In a position to change your travel dates? Off-peak times offer up considerable bargains.
- Many property management companies and owners offer special discounts for active duty and veteran members of the US Armed forces, or repeat individuals of the same property. Make sure to check with property management company to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a markdown.
- Is there a particular experience that you are mainly anticipating during your stay? Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and sight-seeing opportunities you are most excited about.
- Think about obtaining trip insurance together with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay rate, provides travellers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any nights missed resulting from medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional gas. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
The Rental Process
Some people are shocked to discover just how many vacation rentals are available in Beaufort, NC. With such a wide selection, clients are certain to select a rental home which fits their expectations and spending plan.
Nearly all rental homes in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local rental management companies. Owners often choose management companies to facilitate internet marketing, housekeeping and routine maintenance.
We have constructed a brief guide to help you get the most out of your rental home experience.
How to find and reserve the right vacation rental:
Do you think "Oceanfront Emerald Isle! Great Island Location! Booking 2020 Summer Weeks Now!" is the best rental for your upcoming vacation? Browse through this guide to ensure it fits your needs.
Search Early and Often
Beaufort, NC vacation rentals are reserved many months (and up to a year) in advance. To ensure the most desirable choice of rental homes, we recommend searching and booking your Beaufort, NC rental home 6-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Holiday reunions can be a popular time for groups to plot their Summer family trips..
Select a Community and Date
Oftentimes, the hardest portion of planning your vacation is figuring out where to search, and when. As soon as the big decisions are resolved, everything else will be more straightforward.
How Many Bedrooms?
Establish who is traveling, and how many/what kind of bedroom configuration you need to have. Try to remember that most rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to figure out what is suitable for your group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available online. If not, speak to the property owner before you book.
Have a Budget
Many rental homes are advertised with a cost range. Confirm the price for your selected week. It could be at the high end of the range. If multiple groups or family members are sharing the cost, check that each group understands their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to contribute. Generally, a single member of the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and getting each family member's share.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What amenities is your group searching for? Is a screened porch a requirement? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or amusements? Are bed sheets included with the rental contract, or will you need to bring your own? Build a list of priority conveniences to facilitate filter your search.
Do some people in your crew have specialized needs? Make sure you remember and ask about wheelchair access, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Your Dog Deserves a Vacation, Too
Don't forget to include your best friend! Animal friends are welcome at a number of vacation homes, but guidelines can vary. Type of pet, size and dog breeds could be limited. Examine your agreement carefully! Extra charges may apply when pets are included.
Its Time to Search
Once the place, dates and people are decided, search multiple sources for the best rental home selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local companies will have an exclusive assortment of rentals daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to make sure the property has everything you need. If it is lacking, the rental management company might know of comparable properties that better fit your preferences and budget..
Although not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Negotiating rates is more effective during the off-peak season when many rental homes sit vacant.
Study the Entire Agreement
You really should know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes state taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Make sure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Many rental contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you relief should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Remember that most rental agreements will require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the vacation rental owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Be sure to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend keeping the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Good luck on reserving your rental home! You're on the right path to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. We also recommend immediately calling the rental manager with a report of any damage, together with your request for any needed fixes. If there is a dispute about responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will probably be helpful.
- When there's any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, property access, pool operation, etc... we advise you ask the rental manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of problems.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Residents will probably be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a stay considerably more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Natives are a good source of suggestions.
- Make certain to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Always make sure that you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cupboards and cabinets.
- Once your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental home to confirm no damage occurred during your stay. Whenever you can, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Most vacation rental management companies and rental home sites make it easy for travellers to provide comments. If your rental home and/or property manager was top-notch, they will likely appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong, we advise being pleasant but straightforward regarding your stay. The best property owners and managers will try very hard to solve the issue.
Learn from your Experience
Did they enjoy their vacation? Hopefully everything turned out to be wonderful and you're all set to re-book the rental home for next year. Otherwise, you have acquired invaluable rental search experience to aid with another search.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.9 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 0.3 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 0.4 miles
- The Trading Post - 0.4 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 0.5 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 1.1 miles
- Emerald Grill - 0.3 miles
- DQ Grill & Chill Restaurant Emerald Isle - 0.4 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.9 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 0.9 miles
- Camp Ocean Forest Campground - 0.3 miles
- Salt Ultra Lounge - 0.3 miles
- Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier - 0.4 miles
- Carolina Kitesurfing - 0.4 miles
- Emerald Isle Adventures - 0.4 miles
- Emerald Club Tropical Beach Bar - 0.5 miles