- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Heated Pool
- Ice Maker
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyWe encourage our visitors to buy trip insurance in case their holiday has to be cancelled for any of a variety of reasons. Consumer Reports recommends InsureMyTrip. Vacation Rental By Owner also offers trip insurance. ALSO PLEASE NOTE: THE INDOOR POOL, SAUNA, AND GYM WERE SEVERELY DAMAGED BY FLORENCE AND ARE NOT EXPECTED TO BE OPEN ANY TIME IN 2019.
Pebble Beach Condominiums, located on the Crystal Coast, at the southern end of North Carolina's Outer Banks, is one of the most charming destinations on the North Carolina coast. Our condo, D-101, is a corner, first floor unit, which is tidy, generously maintained and supplied, and freshly redone. We have inviting furnishings, two balconies, only a few steps to the sea front pool, and only 221 steps to the beach!
The price is lower than nearly any other comparable unit, since, being a first floor unit, the view of the sea is limited--though the walk to the sea is one of the shortest in the entire complex.
We have local cleaners, maintenance people, and backup maintenance people to be available for any issues or emergencies. The owners' phone numbers are posted inside and we encourage our visitors to call for any problems.
Pebble Beach has an sea front pool and a second outdoor pool.The indoor pool is not expected to be available during 2019 due to Hurricane Florence damage.
We have a gorgeously supplied exercise gym, sauna, sea front gazebo, multiple grilles and picnic areas, three lighted tennis courts, a gated entry with guard home and on-site security personnel, and impeccable landscaping. We have an oceanfront clubhouse which is available for meetings, get-togethers, weddings, etc., at a very reasonable rate. Discuss with the owners if the gym and sauna are a priority, as they were also damaged by Florence.
For those who appreciate boating and fishing, there is boat trailer parking across the street for a modest fee. There is a full service marina roughly 10 mins. away, where a wet boat slip on Bogue Sound can be rented by the day or week. There are also two complimentary, public boat ramps on Bogue Sound, within a 10 min. drive, offering convenient access to Bogue Inlet and the Atlantic Sea. It is about a 10 min. boat ride to the sea from the marina and from the two public ramps. There are multiple kayak launch areas and parks within the city limits of Emerald Isle, including a sound front park with dock less than one mile away.There is exemplary surf fishing right in front of Pebble Beach, and a great pier one mile away.
We have an 11 mile long paved, dedicated bicycle and walking path, separated from the highway.
This unit was newly refreshed with painless to tidy laminate floor in the living, dining and kitchen areas. Well supplied kitchen with modern appliances and bar seating for four. Dining room seats six.
The master bedroom has a king sized bed, an oceanfront and pool-front balcony, and its own full bath. Bedroom 2 has two twins and a balcony, and bedroom 3 has a queen sized bed and a balcony. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a full bath. Linens and towels are included for weekly units from June 1 through August 31 and YOUR BEDS WILL BE MADE WHEN YOU ARRIVE!
Note: We also offer a 3 bedroom, 2 bath bungalow, with private dock and boat slip, on Lake James, a pristine, 7000 acre lake in the mountains of North Carolina, where Last of the Mohicans and Hunt for Red October were filmed. Vacation Rental By Owner #617996 or contact Lake James Real Estate in Morganton, NC.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many rental managers and vacation houses supply Beaufort, NC area discount guides which feature coupons, either offered individually by local companies, or via a partnership between the property manager and the local business itself. These guides may provide an excellent start to your rental home search.
- Able to change your travel week? The off-peak shoulder seasons frequently offer amazing rates on rentals.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may be qualified for cost savings. Make sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your travelling group is eligible for a discounted price.
- Some properties are essentially catered to particular clients, whether it's soundside rentals with fishing pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have private kiteboarding launching areas. If there's a certain Beaufort, NC activity you simply love, be on the lookout for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Property management companies and individual rental home owners generally offer customers an opportunity to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually add between 1% - 5% of the basic stay rate, offers guests reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned hotel stay or extra gas.
How to Book a Rental Home
First-timers are often times surprised at the number and wide variety of short-term rental properties available in the Beaufort, NC area. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Vacation rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, technology and knowledge to provide effortless operational management on behalf of the owner..
Below are great tips and strategies to help you understand the vacation rental search and booking process.
Finding and reserving the best rental property:
Do you think "Discounted Aug 24-31. Emerald Isle Oceanfront Condo at Pebble Beach. 3BR, 2BA. " is the best rental for your upcoming trip? Browse through this check list to ensure it fits your needs.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Choices
Beaufort, NC rentals start booking early. To find the best selection, start your planning and search 6-12 months prior to a trip. Holiday reunions are a great time for groups to plan their Summer vacations..
Pick a Village and Date
Consensus can be tough between close relatives, but once this difficult part is complete everything will quickly slide in place.
Choosing an Adequately-Sized Vacation rental
Determine who is attending the vacation, and how many/what kind of bedroom arrangement you will need. Bear in mind that most rentals list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for your group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. Otherwise, contact the property owner before you reserve the home.
Stick to a Budget
Make sure "Discounted Aug 24-31. Emerald Isle Oceanfront Condo at Pebble Beach. 3BR, 2BA. " satisfies your budget *during your desired week*. If multiple groups or families are sharing the cost, be certain that each person knows their obligation and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to contribute. In most cases, one person in the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and getting each family member's contribution.
What home features is the group interested in? Is a screened-in porch a necessity? Are you more interested in wildlife or amusements? Does the rental have bikes and beach toys for use during your stay? Create a list of priority features to help filter your search.
Suitable accessibility can make or break a visit for the less-mobile. Ensure that you remember and ask about wheelchair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Your Dog Deserves a Holiday, Too
Make sure to include your furry family members. Dog guidelines are different at each property. Read descriptions thoroughly. A number of limitations may eliminate a potential rental property. Examine your agreement carefully! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Start the Search
As soon as the place, dates and guests are decided, search multiple resources to get the best rental home selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Aside from offering distinctive properties, local agencies offer you top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
When you have spotted your dream rental, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak season offers your best opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Read the Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Make sure you be aware of the cancellation policy before reserving. Vacation home management companies and property owners often offer their clients the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you reassurance should catastrophe strike.
Book your Vacation Property
Once you believe you've found "the one", start the reservation process. You will likely need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Get Contact Details
Remember to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend saving the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congrats on booking your rental! You're on the right path to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. To ensure no damages are associated with your visit, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. We also recommend promptly getting in touch with the property manager with a report of any problems, along with your request for any repairs. This can protect against disputes during check out.
- Ask questions. Should there be any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, condo access, swimming pool operations, etc... we recommend you ask the property manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of difficulty.
- Be respectful of the local community. More often than not, surrounding homes are lived in by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a stay substantially more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Residents may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best areas for night life?
- Be sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Double-check each space of the rental to make sure you've collected all possessions.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and check for damages. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your stay? Virtually all rental management company web sites request testimonials after your stay . Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your favorable critiques. If anything went wrong, we recommend being understanding but completely honest in regards to your experience. Top property owners and managers will work hard to rectify the issue.
Learn from your Stay
Did everybody have a great time? Maybe everything was perfect and you are excited to re-book the property for your next vacation. If the property wasn't quite right, and you will better know how to improve your search for the next trip.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.5 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 0.1 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 1.1 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.5 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.5 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 1.5 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 0.1 miles
- 4 J's Cafe and Bakery - 0.6 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.5 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 1.9 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 0.1 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 0.4 miles
- Water Boggan - 0.4 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 0.5 miles
- Teezher Charters - 0.6 miles
- Hwy 58 Bicycles - 0.6 miles