- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyStraightforward Sea Access Recently Renovated First Floor Oceanfront Corner Unit Condo Sleeps 6-7. We want to share our holiday home and all its wonderfulness with you. Come appreciate the sea. We are just steps away from the access walkway and one of the most charming beaches of North Carolina. If you prefer the pool, there is a year round heated pool, Jacuzzi and kiddy pool located one building down from us. Elevator access available to unit.
We bought our unit in May 2012 and have worked nonstop to update and transform the unit. Our unit is a cool tropical décor. We offer 1 king bed, one queen bed, one double bed with a single bunk atop. There are 2 full bathrooms. The master suite bathroom includes a garden tub. There is a washer/dryer and thoroughly supplied Kitchen. New LCD Cable TV are available in living room and every bedroom. We have a DVD player and wireless high speed internet. And of course games and puzzles for fun evenings with the family.
*New for 2013* We have replaced the old appliances with a brand new refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave in the kitchen. We installed granite counter top in the kitchen with a tiled backsplash and new kitchen sink. We added decorative crown molding all through with contrasting ceiling color. Looks very dazzling!
Our back porch offers a cloistered sea view and handsome palm trees. It is very private and the sights and sounds of the sea life abound. We sit out many evenings and savor the calming lull of the sea with its tropical wind. Just alluring!
Within five mins. travel, the Town of Salter Path has many local seafood eateries and seafood markets to discover and adore. There is a local emporium, Beach Outfitters, a half mile away for forgotten last min. ingredients. The NC Aquarium is located in Pine Knoll Shores and open year round. As you travel towards Atlantic Beach there is also a Mini Golf, grocery store and movie theater. Take time to savor Morehead City and Beaufort as well as going to Shackleford Banks to visit the wild horses. There is so much to see and do or choose to stay and relish the beach daily.
Linens are not supplied. Feel complimentary to bring linens or our housekeeper can supply linens for a modest charge. She will make all your beds up prior to arrival.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, NC area travel discount books that feature money-saving coupons, either offered individually by local companies, or via a relationship between the management company and the local store itself. Keep an eye out for these guides and coupon books, since this allows vacationers to enjoy those activities at a substantial discounted.
- Could you alter your trip dates? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of top costs.
- Many management companies and owners offer price reductions for active and veteran men and women of the US Armed forces, or returning travelers of the same rental. Make sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your travelling group is eligible for a discount.
- Some properties are particularly suited for specific types of visitors. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, receptions and corporate retreats. Some homes appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other rentals are positioned close to night life. If there's a particular Beaufort, NC atteaction that you just love, search for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Think about purchasing trip insurance along with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, provides travellers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any days missed resulting from medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel room stay or additional gas. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
Some people are surprised to discover the number of rental properties are offered in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available allows them to find an optimum getaway to suit their Beaufort, NC group, from restful condominiums to grand event homes with several bedrooms.
Rentals are often owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by property owners mainly because they coordinate the advertising and operations..
We've developed a short guide to assist you in getting most from your rental experience.
Where to find and book the perfect vacation home:
Before you decide to book "Oceanfront Tropical Paradise Ocean Club 104E- One Of the Nicest. Great Location", review our short checklist of considerations.
The Sooner, The Better
Beaufort, NC rental properties are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. To assure the best choice of rental homes, we recommend searching and booking your Beaufort, NC getaway 6-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever possible. A lot of households choose to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Choose a Village and Time
Oftentimes, the toughest part of planning your vacation is figuring out where to go, and when. As soon as the big decisions are resolved, everything else will be more straightforward.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Determine who is going, and how many/what sort of bedroom arrangement you will need. Bear in mind that most vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for the company. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available online. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you reserve the home.
Exactly What Are You Prepared to Spend?
Will the preferred rental property fit your budget during that popular Summer week? If multiple individuals or family members are sharing the cost, always make sure each group knows their obligation and has approved a maximum they are prepared to chip in. Most rental documents call for a single person to be responsible for the whole reservation.
Vacation home Features
What home features is the family trying to find? Do you only desire a home with a swimming pool, hot tub or volleyball court? Does the unit need to be beachfront, in the downtown area, or close to restaurants? Will the rental have bikes and beach toys available for use throughout your stay? Make a list of prioritized "needs and preferences" from your group to help filter your search to the most appropriate property.
Sometimes the senior generation has trouble with stairs. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are required, include that into your search. Nearly all property listings will include a list of amenities.
Have You Considered 4-Legged Family Members?
Do not forget to include your best friend! Pets are welcome at a number of rental properties, but guidelines differ. Make certain you study agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
Many websites exist to match vacationers with rental home owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local vacation home management companies pride themselves on a top-quality vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure the vacation rental has everything that you need. If it is something is missing, the rental management company might know of comparable homes that suit your style and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your greatest potential for a lower rate will be changing to an off-season week.
Read the Entire Contract
Read through the complete contract and make certain you are aware who is liable for:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Make sure your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies are different for each property. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives comfort should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Booking
When you feel you've found "the one", start the reservation process. You'll likely need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Be sure you get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest storing the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental unit right away. Contact the rental manager right away to report your observations. If there is a dispute about liability later, having the documented problems and communication attempts will probably be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, Television set or spa. Contact your rental manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call prevents many head aches.
- Be considerate of the local community. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local residences can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Be certain that you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cupboards and wardrobes.
- Once your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental to make certain no damage occurred in the course of your stay. Whenever you can, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Nearly all rental management company sites ask for feedback after your stay is complete. Property owners and property managers will thank you for favorable ratings. If anything went wrong, we recommend being kind but sincere about your rental experience. The best owners and managers will try hard to solve the issue.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your family. Did everyone have a great time? With some luck everything ended up being wonderful and you are ready to reserve the same rental home for your next vacation. Otherwise, you have acquired valuable experience that will help with another search.
- Island Water Sports - 0.7 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 0.4 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 0.5 miles
- Crab Shack - 0.7 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 0.7 miles
- Port Of Call - 0.7 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 3.0 miles
- Frankâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 3.4 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 1.0 miles
- Island Water Sports - 0.7 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 3.1 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 0.4 miles
- Beach Wheels Bike Rentals - 0.4 miles
- Homerâ€™s Point Marina - 0.7 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 0.7 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 0.8 miles
- Leni Newell Studios And Gallery - 0.7 miles