- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyTake a break from the hustle and bussle. Grab the flip flops and sunglasses and head down to the Crystal Coast. We adore our little piece of heaven and savor sharing it with our visitors. Our unit is ideal for a week of sun and fun for mom, dad, the children and grandparents, a girls week out, or a passionate hideaway. Centrally located between Atlantic Beach and Emerald Isle, the outdoor space chair overlooking the Atlantic and a cold libation are waiting for you.
INCLUDES: Oceanside and soundside complex offers two outdoor swimming pools and hot tub with adjacent changing areas and bathrooms, childrens pool, outdoor grilling area, outdoor showers and elevators. Stunning, private setting. Two cars allowed per unit. No boats or trailers. No dogs and cats.
Three bedrooms (3 BR) Q* Q* 3T (bunk beds w/ trundle) and two full bathrooms (2 BA). Linen service available with beds made. Third BR is a sleep den with 3 twin beds (bunk beds and one trundle) and no closet. Oceanfront, first floor unit with Striking vistas of the sea over the dunes. Covered outdoor space w/ new Trex porch furnishings overlooking the emerald green dunes and sea is very private. Close proximity to elevator. Private MBR suite with generous bath including garden tub, separate shower and double vanity. Dishwasher, washer/dryer, 4 flat screen cable HDTVs, DVD player, Netflix, audio system with CD player, wireless high speed Internet access, ceiling fans. Playpen and infant chair available. Beach chairs and umbrellas also available for use. Handicap amiable doorways (not ADA approved). Weekly only during high season. No smoking. No family dogs and cats. Turn day: Sunday.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental properties provide Beaufort, NC area printed travel guides which feature money-saving deals, either offered individually by vendors, or via a relationship between the management company and the local merchant itself. These guides provide a great start to your rental search.
- Desire to steer clear of the crowds? Off-peak times offer up sizable discounts.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may be qualified for special discounts. Make sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a discount.
- Some rental homes are basically designed to serve specific travelers, whether it's beachfront units with fishing pier passes, city-center homes with nearby access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have private boat launching areas. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the family activities and attractions you are most looking forward to.
- Consider obtaining trip insurance along with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay rate, offers buyers reimbursement of their travel costs for any nights missed as a result of health related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated motel stay or additional gasoline.
General Rental property Information
You might be shocked to discover just how many rental properties are available at your destination. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
The vast majority of vacation rentals in Beaufort, NC are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local property management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by rental owners mainly because they manage the promotion and operations..
We've constructed a short guide to assist you in getting most from your rental property experience.
Searching for and reserving the right rental property:
Before you decide to book "Oceanfront - The Ocean Club - Sand, Sun & Family Fun - Indian Beach/Emerald Isle", review our short checklist of issues to consider.
Start Your Search Early
Beaufort, NC vacation homes are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. To assure the very best choice of vacation rentals, we recommend searching and reserving your Beaufort, NC rental Six-12 months in advance, whenever you can. Holiday gatherings are a popular time for families to plot their Summer family vacations..
Select your Area and Vacation Week
Start by deciding which particular area of Beaufort, NC you prefer to browse, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
Choose a Size
Confirm who is going, and how many/what sort of bedroom setup you need to have. Try to remember that most homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for the group. Generally rental listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Determine Your Budget
Will your favorite rental home fit your budget during that prime Summer week? Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones well before reserving a costly rental property. Most rental agreements call for a single individual to be in charge of the whole reservation.
Compose a list of "Preferences" and "Needs"
What home features is your group interested in? Is a screened deck a necessity? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or nightlife? Are sheet sets offered with the rental, or do you need to take your own? Create a list of priority conveniences to help filter your search.
Do individual members of your group have special needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are needed, factor that into your search. The majority of vacation home listings will include a list of amenities.
Your Puppy Needs a Holiday, Too
Remember to include your companion! Animals are welcome at many vacation homes, but policies differ. Make sure that you study agreements and contracts carefully. Fees may apply when pets are added. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Its Time to Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation rentals" for local property management companies. Local vacation home management companies pride themselves on a top-quality vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you've spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season trip, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak season offers your best chance to negotiate a lower rate.
Study the Total Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Make sure your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
Ensure that you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to booking. Vacation home management companies and individual home owners commonly offer their guests the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs ranges from 1% - 5% of the base rental home price, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed due to personal health related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated motel stay or extra gas.
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You will probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Information
Put the property manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your stay.
Congrats on booking your vacation rental! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure no damages are linked to your stay, create a record of any problem areas of the rental. Call the rental manager immediately to report your observations. If there is a disagreement about responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Ask questions. You might need instructions for a gas fireplace, TV or hot tub. Get in touch with your property manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call helps prevent many problems.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. Many times, surrounding properties are lived in by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a visit substantially more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Natives can often point you in the right direction.
- Make sure that you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Make sure you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinetry and cabinets.
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and check for damages. If possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your vacation rental? Just about all rental management companies and rental home sites permit renters to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your positive reviews. If something went wrong, we recommend being kind but genuine regarding your rental experience. Top property owners and managers will work hard to rectify the issue.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. How did they like the rental choice? If everything was amazing, next year's vacation planning is going to be simple. Maybe the rental property was not perfect, and you'll better know how to improve your search for the next vacation.
- Island Water Sports - 0.8 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 0.3 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 0.4 miles
- Crab Shack - 0.6 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 0.6 miles
- Port Of Call - 0.6 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 2.9 miles
- Frankâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 3.3 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 1.0 miles
- Island Water Sports - 0.8 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 3.2 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 0.3 miles
- Beach Wheels Bike Rentals - 0.3 miles
- Homerâ€™s Point Marina - 0.5 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 0.8 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 0.9 miles
- Leni Newell Studios And Gallery - 0.6 miles