View this property at:
About this Property
OCEANFRONT CONDO ( UNIT 302D)
2018 Living Room, Kitchen, and Dining Room Remodel
Here is a speedy description of the condo with details that follow.
Master bedroom, en-suite bathroom with stand alone shower, stand alone garden tub, double sink vanity, King size bed, TV
Second bedroom, King size bed, TV
Third bedroom, Twin/Full bunk bed, TV
Hallway Bathroom, shower, one vanity sink
Generous dining room table, seats 8, direct sea view
Kitchen counter, 2 barstools
Kitchen: Granite counter tops, metallic backsplash, stainless steel appliances
Keurig Coffee Maker
Regular Coffee Maker
Living Room: Direct Sea View
Giant Sectional Couch with Deep Seating and Ottoman
Two Upholstered Extra Wide Chairs with Ottoman
Media Console with Flat Screen TV/Cable
Direct Sea View
4 Captain Chairs
1 lounger chair
2 side tables
2 children's chairs
Washer/Dryer - hallway
Owner's Garage Closet access for visitors:
body boards, floats, beach chairs and umbrellas
On-site security during summer season
Shuttle Service to sound side during summer season
Maintenance Staff on site year round
Our Sea Club oceanfront condo is on the top third floor and has a spectacular, unobstructed view of the sea. Adore our 27 foot sea front outdoor space with captain chairs, lounge chair and tables for peaceful or appreciating refreshments. Step out the back door and watch the sunset over the sound.
Our condo is located in building D, unit 302. We are one of only two buildings with direct access to the pool and beach walkway. The oceanfront pool and hottub are heated year round. Our visitors adore floating in the pool or calming in the hottub even in December!
Relish the appreciation of using our homeowner's garage closet. We give beach chairs, umbrellas, pool toys, floats, and body boards for our visitors. We also have a bocce ball game which is a must on the beach. You will adore not having to pack all that beach gear!
Step inside our three bedroom condo with its modern decor. The Master bedroom has a King size bed with the most plush bed and opulent comforter assuring you a great nighttime's sleep. It has a private master bathroom with a separate shower,double sink, and a separate garden tub. Appreciate a peaceful nighttime of watching TV or a movie on the DVD player in your master suite.
The second bedroom also has a King size bed with its own plush bed and a blissful comforter for a great nighttime's sleep. Lie in bed and watch TV or read a great rent!
The third bedroom offers the children a set of bunk beds (twin/full) and room to play. It has its own TV and as a additional a Nintendo with tons of games. There are toys and books to keep them entertained as well!
The living room has a flat screen TV with a DVD and upgraded cable for more choices in channels. A huge sectional couch gives everybody a place to sit!
Adore your meals at the dining room table which seats eight and room for two more at the bar. Imagine eating the local shrimp caught that day while looking out at the sandy beach as the day turns to dusk.
Do you relish preparing? We have a thoroughly outfitted kitchen! There are generous pots for boiling pasta or lobster, bakeware for casseroles, and plenty of frying pans for bacon and eggs. We even have a waffle maker! There is an abundance of plates, glassware, and silverware. We have a Keurig coffee maker! Finish your meal on the outdoor space with a drink of your choice and watch the sun go down!
Our Check In and Departure is so painless! No more waiting in line for a key. Just drive straight to the condo and start your holiday. Ready to leave? Just walk out the door and you are on the way home. No stopping and dropping off keys. Departure cleaning is supplied in your costs.
Take an evening walk over to the sound side dock and watch a spectacular sunset. Savor the sites and sounds of nature as you relax in the chairs included. You can even try your hand at catching your nighttime's meal!
Make sure you plan a trip to Beaufort a brief distance away. Stroll along the dock and see the spectacular yachts anchored and make sure you visit the General Store for hand dipped ice cream.
It is centrally located between Emerald Isle and Atlantic Beach so feel complimentary to venture to either place for more options of eating, shopping, and adventures.
As the coastal destination resort, The Sea Club offers every extravagance for your holiday. Featuring two adult pools, one direct sea front and one direct sound front, jacuzzis, and a children's pool and cabana, there is no end of things to do at the resort. For those who want to discover the Crystal Coast, shopping, dining, golf, eco-touring, charter wind surfing, fishing and scuba diving are just a few of the activities available close by.
We know you will savor your stay. Our visitors come back year after year and leave us many marvelous stories of their holiday. Read the reviews posted below from our visitors!
'At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides and follow the sun.'
Keywords: Condominium,spa,pool, heated pool, hottub, condo, elevator, oceanfront,Sea Club, Indian Beach, Emerald Isle, Atlantic Beach, NC holiday, Sea Club Resort, beach home rental, beach holiday rental, condo rental, golf, golf course, island, lodging, north carolina beach home units, north carolina beaches, north carolina beach units, emerald isle units, atlantic beach units, oceanfront units, resorts, pier fishing, vrbo, direct beach access, weekend beach units nc,
Money Saving Strategies
- Many rental owners and vacation properties supply Beaufort, NC area vacation discount magazines which include money-saving coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. Be on the lookout for these catalogs and promotional books, as this allows travelers to take advantage of the same terrific attractions at a often significantly discounted.
- Are you willing to change your dates? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of peak fees.
- Are you a military veteran? Plenty of vacation rental companies offer price savings to veterans and active-duty forces. Be sure to ask property management company to see if your vacationing gang qualifies for a markdown.
- Some properties are particularly suited for particular types of guests. Large event homes are great for weddings, wedding parties and corporate retreats. Some properties cater to beach bums. Other rentals are situated close to music venues. You'll get the most value from a rental that most closely matches your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a bit more.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental owners commonly offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental rate, offers guests reimbursement of their trip costs for any nights missed due to personal health related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
General Vacation Rental Tips & Tricks
You might be pleasantly surprised to find out how many properties are available at your destination. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rental homes are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, staff and knowledge to provide trouble-free operational management on behalf of the property owner..
Here are some tips and tactics to help you navigate the rental home search and reservation process.
Where to find and reserve a great rental home:
Before you book "Ocean Club Oceanfront Condo, Yr Heated Pool, Elevator, Beach Chairs,Best Reviews", examine our short checklist of points to consider.
Search Early and Frequently
Beaufort, NC rental properties start booking early. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, whenever possible. Many groups choose to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Select a Town and Date
Agreement can often be difficult between family, but once this difficult part is finished everything will begin to fall in place.
Selecting an Adequately-Sized Rental
How many relatives are planning to share your trip? Consider that most homes list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to determine what is suitable for the party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available online. If not, get in touch with the property manager before you reserve the home.
Stick to a Budget
Make sure "Ocean Club Oceanfront Condo, Yr Heated Pool, Elevator, Beach Chairs,Best Reviews" satisfies your budget *during your desired week*. If many individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, always make sure each group understands their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to contribute. Most rental contracts require a single individual to be liable for the whole reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What home features is your family trying to find? Do you only want a home with a pool, spa tub or beach volleyball court? Will the unit need to be beach front, downtown, or close to restaurants? Will the home have bicycles and body boards for use throughout your stay? Create a list of priority features to guide filter your search.
Special Issues to consider
Do a few people in your group have specialized needs? If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is necessary, include that into your search. The majority of property listings include a list of amenities.
Make sure you include your furrry friends. Animal policies are different at each property. Study descriptions carefully. Examine your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
It Is Time to Search
Many internet resources exist to match visitors with rental home owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local companies typically have an exclusive selection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to ensure that the home has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the vacation rental management company might know of similar properties that better suit your style and budget..
Although not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. This is most effective through the off-season when many rental homes sit empty.
Study the Agreement
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes state taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Cancellation policies vary with each vacation rental. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you comfort should tragedy strike.
As soon as you think you've identified "the one", start the booking process. Bear in mind that most rental agreements require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the rental owner.
Keep Your Property Manager's Info
Don't forget to get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest saving the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Good job on booking your vacation home! You're on the way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. To ensure that no damages are associated with your visit, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. We also suggest immediately calling the rental manager with a report of any wear and tear, along with your request for any required repairs. This will protect against disagreements during checkout.
- You could need guidance for a fireplace, TV or spa tub. Contact your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of difficulty.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. More often than not, neighboring residences are lived in by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a trip much more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Locals may point you in the right direction.
- Make certain to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Make sure that you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cupboards and closets.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one last time and look for property damage. Whenever you can, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your rental? Most rental home management companies and rental search sites permit renters to provide reviews. If the property and/or property manager was first-rate, they will appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but genuine in regards to your rental experience. Top property owners and managers will try very hard to correct the situation.
Learn and Improve
Does everyone want to return next year? With some luck everything ended up being wonderful and you're ready to reserve the rental home for next year. Maybe the rental was not ideal, and you will better understand how to perfect your search for the next time.