- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Video Games
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyOCEANFRONT CONDO ( UNIT 302D)
2018 Living Room, Kitchen, and Dining Room Remodel
Here is a fast description of the condo with details that follow.
Master bedroom, en-suite bathroom with stand alone shower, stand alone garden tub, double sink vanity, King size bed, TV
Second bedroom, King size bed, TV
Third bedroom, Twin/Full bunk bed, TV
Hallway Bathroom, shower, one vanity sink
Giant dining room table, seats 8, direct sea view
Kitchen counter, 2 barstools
Kitchen: Granite counter tops, metallic backsplash, stainless steel appliances
Keurig Coffee Maker
Regular Coffee Maker
Living Room: Direct Sea View
Grand Sectional Couch with Deep Seating and Ottoman
Two Upholstered Extra Wide Chairs with Ottoman
Media Console with Flat Screen TV/Cable
Direct Sea View
4 Captain Chairs
1 lounger chair
2 side tables
2 children's chairs
Washer/Dryer - hallway
Owner's Garage Closet access for visitors:
body boards, floats, beach chairs and umbrellas
On-site security during summer season
Shuttle Service to sound side during summer season
Maintenance Staff on site year round
Our Sea Club oceanfront condo is on the top third floor and has a spectacular, unobstructed view of the sea. Adore our 27 foot sea front outdoor space with captain chairs, lounge chair and tables for calming or relishing refreshments. Step out the back door and watch the sunset over the sound.
Our condo is located in building D, unit 302. We are one of only two buildings with direct access to the pool and beach walkway. The oceanfront pool and hottub are heated year round. Our visitors adore floating in the pool or peaceful in the hottub even in December!
Savor the comfort of using our homeowner's garage closet. We give beach chairs, umbrellas, pool toys, floats, and body boards for our visitors. We also have a bocce ball game which is a must on the beach. You will appreciate not having to pack all that beach gear!
Step inside our three bedroom condo with its modern decor. The Master bedroom has a King size bed with the most plush bed and blissful comforter assuring you a great nighttime's sleep. It has a private master bathroom with a separate shower,double sink, and a separate garden tub. Relish a peaceful nighttime of watching TV or a movie on the DVD player in your master suite.
The second bedroom also has a King size bed with its own plush bed and a opulent comforter for a great nighttime's sleep. Lie in bed and watch TV or read a great rent!
The third bedroom offers the children a set of bunk beds (twin/full) and room to play. It has its own TV and as a additional a Nintendo with tons of games. There are toys and books to keep them entertained as well!
The living room has a flat screen TV with a DVD and upgraded cable for more choices in channels. A generous sectional couch gives everybody a place to sit!
Savor your meals at the dining room table which seats eight and room for two more at the bar. Imagine eating the local shrimp caught that day while looking out at the sandy beach as the day turns to dusk.
Do you relish preparing? We have a completely supplied kitchen! There are sizable pots for boiling pasta or lobster, bakeware for casseroles, and plenty of frying pans for bacon and eggs. We even have a waffle maker! There is an abundance of plates, glassware, and silverware. We have a Keurig coffee maker! Finish your meal on the outdoor space with a libation of your choice and watch the sun go down!
Our Check In and Departure is so simple! No more waiting in line for a key. Just drive straight to the condo and start your holiday. Ready to leave? Just walk out the door and you are on the way home. No stopping and dropping off keys. Departure cleaning is supplied in your costs.
Take an evening walk over to the sound side dock and watch a spectacular sunset. Adore the sites and sounds of nature as you relax in the chairs supplied. You can even try your hand at catching your nighttime's meal!
Make sure you plan a trip to Beaufort a brief distance away. Stroll along the dock and see the spectacular yachts anchored and make sure you visit the General Store for hand dipped ice cream.
It is centrally located between Emerald Isle and Atlantic Beach so feel complimentary to venture to either place for more options of eating, shopping, and adventures.
As the coastal destination resort, The Sea Club offers every delight for your holiday. Featuring two adult pools, one direct sea front and one direct sound front, jacuzzis, and a children's pool and cabana, there is no end of things to do at the resort. For those who want to discover the Crystal Coast, shopping, dining, golf, eco-touring, charter wind surfing, fishing and scuba diving are just a few of the activities available close by.
We know you will appreciate your stay. Our visitors come back year after year and leave us many excellent stories of their holiday. Read the reviews posted below from our visitors!
'At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides and follow the sun.'
Keywords: Condominium,spa,pool, heated pool, hottub, condo, elevator, oceanfront,Sea Club, Indian Beach, Emerald Isle, Atlantic Beach, NC holiday, Sea Club Resort, beach home rental, beach holiday rental, condo rental, golf, golf course, island, lodging, north carolina beach home units, north carolina beaches, north carolina beach units, emerald isle units, atlantic beach units, oceanfront units, resorts, pier fishing, vrbo, direct beach access, weekend beach units nc,
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many established tourism bureaus supply travel guide books with special offers for lodging, dining and activities. Search for these catalogs and promotional books, as this allows travelers to discover the same activities with a frequently significantly discounted.
- Able to change your travel dates? Shoulder seasons provide impressive offers.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? A number of management companies offer financial savings to vets and active-duty forces. Be sure to confirm with property management company to see if your travelling group qualifies for a reduction.
- Some vacation rentals are basically designed to serve specific guests, whether it is oceanside rentals with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center condos with nearby access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature their own windsurfing launching areas. You'll receive the best value from a rental which most thoroughly suits your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a bit more.
- Vacation rental companies and individual home owners typically offer their customers the opportunity to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the basic rental price, offers visitors reimbursement of their rental costs for any days missed a result of personal medical related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated motel stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
First-timers are oftentimes surprised at the number and wide variety of daily, weekly and monthly rental homes available in the Beaufort, NC area. With such a wide selection, clients are sure to select a vacation home which matches their expectations and price range.
Rental homes are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, systems and expertise to provide convenient operational management on behalf of the owner..
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have figured out a few tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting vacation homes, however many novices will be happy to realize that many of these "tricks" are in plain sight, if you know where they should search.
Where to find and reserve the perfect rental property:
Before you decide to book "Ocean Club Oceanfront Condo, Yr Heated Pool, Elevator, Beach Chairs,Best Reviews", examine our brief list of factors to consider.
The Earlier You Begin, The Better The Selection
Beaufort, NC vacation rentals start booking early. For the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-12 months in advance of a trip. A lot of households decide to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Decide on a Town and Time
Quite often, the toughest part of scheduling your vacation is deciding on where to search, and when. When the big decisions are resolved, everything else is simplier and easier.
How Much Rental home Do You Really Need?
Confirm who is joining, and just how many/what particular bedroom configuration you need to have. Bear in mind that many rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for your group. Generally rental home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
What Exactly Are You Prepared to Shell out?
Check to make sure "Ocean Club Oceanfront Condo, Yr Heated Pool, Elevator, Beach Chairs,Best Reviews" satisfies your budget *during your desired week*. If a few individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, confirm that each group knows their obligation and has approved a maximum they are willing to chip in. Most rental agreements call for a single person to be in charge of the whole reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the group interested in? Is a swimming pool reallynecessary?Are you looking for a rental property with open-air kitchen? Do you wish to be far from the crowds, or close to civilization? Will the property have bikes and beach toys available during your stay? Make a list of priority conveniences to facilitate narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Issues
Do certain members of your group have special needs? Make sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Remember to include your pets. While quite a few rental homes allow household pets, guidelines and charges fluctuate per property. Type of pet, size and dog breeds could be limited. Make sure to study agreements and contracts carefully. Extra charges may apply when animals are included.
Its Time to Search
Several websites exist to match vacationers with property owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rentals" for local property management companies. Local vacation home management companies pride themselves on a first-class rental experience.
When you've located the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your best chance for a lower rate is shifting to a less desirable week.
Read the Contract
You really need to know which services are included:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the regular charge, travelers must pay local taxes when renting "Ocean Club Oceanfront Condo, Yr Heated Pool, Elevator, Beach Chairs,Best Reviews", as well as various other additional fees which may be mandatory based upon their situation, including a pet fee, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancelling your Rental property
Make sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Property management companies and individual property owners typically offer their guests the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your standard rental price, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Reservation
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. Do not forget that most rental contracts will require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the rental home owner.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Put the property manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your visit.
Congratulations on booking your vacation rental! You're on the right path to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. Call the rental manager right away to report your findings. If there is a difference of opinion about legal liability later, having the documented problems and communication attempts could be incredibly helpful.
- Ask questions. Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, house access, swimming pool operation, etc... we advise you ask the rental manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of problems.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. Residents are likely to be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a visit a lot more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Locals may point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home locked up while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Double-check each room of the vacation property to make sure that you've collected all valuables.
- Once everything is out, begin a walk-through of the rental home to confirm no property damage occurred during your remain. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you rate your experience? Most rental sites ask for comments after your stay . Property owners and property managers will appreciate your favorable ratings. If anything was wrong and they did not correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the vacation rental wasn't as described, you will want to note that as part of your critique.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your family. Did they love their stay? We hope this guide steered you to a terrific home away from home. Maybe the property wasn't quite right, and you'll better understand how to improve your search for the next time.
- Island Water Sports - 0.5 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 0.5 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 0.7 miles
- Crab Shack - 0.9 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 0.9 miles
- Port Of Call - 0.9 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 3.2 miles
- Frankâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 3.3 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 1.2 miles
- Island Water Sports - 0.5 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 2.9 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 0.5 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 0.5 miles
- Beach Wheels Bike Rentals - 0.5 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 0.6 miles
- Homerâ€™s Point Marina - 0.8 miles
- Leni Newell Studios And Gallery - 0.9 miles