- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Communal Pool
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
About this PropertySettle in for your holiday in this four bedroom corner unit. This unit has one of the biggest balconies at Summer Winds with marvelous sea and pool vistas. You will be comfortably located to an elevator and stairs staying in this condo. The master, second and third bedrooms hold queen size beds and the fourth bedroom has 2 bunk beds. This unit is very acclaimed for families with tons of children. The outdoor closet is supplied with beach chairs and toys for the children! Reservations of 5 nights or more include linens. New carpet installed 2018. This unit rents Saturday to Saturday. Located in Building A.
Summer Winds provides an extraordinary number of recreational niceties that make it "the holiday spot" of choice for renters year after year. Available for your leisure are three huge outdoor pools with tanning decks; a heated indoor pool; both indoor and outdoor hot tubs; men and women's saunas; as well as a professionally supplied exercise facility. Our sports complex center also includes racquetball, b-ball, and lighted tennis courts to cater to the active competitors in your family. There is also an arcade with a snack bar.
Additionally, Summer Winds offers an just right setting for groups and meetings with its conference facilities, lounge, and security staff. Close by you'll relish local dining, golf courses, and shopping.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Find the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many established tourism bureaus will send tourism guide books with special deals for rental management companies, dining and attractions. Keep an eye out for these catalogs and promotional books, as this allows travelers to enjoy those terrific attractions at a possibly considerable discounted.
- Willing to switch your travel dates? Shoulder seasons feature incredible promotions.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for financial savings. Be sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a reduced price.
- Some homes are particularly designed for specific groups of vacationers. Large event homes are best for weddings, receptions and corporate escapes. Some properties cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other rentals are positioned close to nightlife. If there's a particular Beaufort, NC activity that you just love, search for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Consider obtaining trip insurance with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term rate, provides visitors reimbursement of their trip expenses for any nights missed a result of personal health emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unanticipated motel stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Vacation Rental Tips & Tricks
First-timers are sometimes surprised at the range and variety of short-term properties available in the Beaufort, NC area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available makes it possible to find an suitable getaway to fit their Beaufort, NC crew, from restful condominiums to huge event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by property management companies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their rental, management companies are instrumental in assisting travellers with booking, checking-in, house cleaning, and any maintenance issues that may arise.
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have figured out several tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting vacation rentals, however many newcomers will be happy to realize that many of these "strategies" are in plain sight, if you recognize where they should search.
Where to find and book the right vacation home:
Before you start to book "Relax on the balcony while watching the kids in the pool! Great ocean views!", examine our short list of factors to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many popular vacation spots, In Beaufort, NC the best vacation homes are booked very early. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-Twelve months prior to a trip. Many groups plan to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Find your Area and Establish Dates
Start by determining which specific area of Beaufort, NC you want to explore, and the determine travel dates.
Exactly How Much Rental Do You Actually Need?
How many family members are joining your vacation? Be mindful that most rentals list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to figure out what is most appropriate for your company. Generally rental home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
What Are You Prepared to Pay?
Make sure "Relax on the balcony while watching the kids in the pool! Great ocean views!" satisfies your price range *during your desired week*. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones before reserving an expensive vacation property. Most rental contracts require a single individual to be in charge of the whole reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What home features is the family searching for? Is a screened-in porch a requirement? Does the unit need to be oceanfront, in the downtown area, or close to wildlife? Will the rental have bikes and body boards available for use throughout your stay? Make a list of priority conveniences to help narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Issues
Do some people in your crew have specific needs? Make sure that you remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Are you or other individuals in the family traveling with a dog or cat? Dog guidelines are different at each property. Read descriptions thoroughly. Type of animal, size and breeds could be restricted. You'll want to study agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
When the area, travel dates and guests are decided, search multiple resources for the greatest rental home selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. In addition to offering distinctive rental properties, local agencies provide exceptional service..
When you have identified your dream rental, make sure your travel dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your easiest chance for a reduced rate will be shifting to a less desirable week.
Study the Entire Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes state taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Be sure you understand the cancellation policy before booking. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the standard rental home cost, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed resulting from personal health related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen motel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Reservation
When everything seems correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You'll probably need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Put the property manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your visit.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Take notes of any wear and tear when you arrive. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to report your observations.
- You could need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television or jacuzzi. Get in touch with your property manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call helps prevent many headaches.
- Be respectful of the local community. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a vacation a little more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Locals can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Clean up a bit. Regardless of whether you're paying a cleaning fee, The vacation home really should be in good shape. Kitchen sinks full of dirty dishes, excessive beach sand on the floors and sticky messes ought to be dealt with before leaving.
- When your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental to verify no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. Whenever you can, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Virtually all rental management company websites seek feedback after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong and they did not correct it in a practical manner, or when the rental wasn't as described, you should note that in your comments.
Use Your Experience
Hold a debrief with your traveling companions. Did they love their rental? If everything was amazing, next year's vacation planning is going to be simple. Maybe the rental property was not quite right, and you'll better know how to perfect your search for the next vacation.
- Island Water Sports - 0.9 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 0.2 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 0.3 miles
- Crab Shack - 0.5 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 0.5 miles
- Port Of Call - 0.6 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 2.8 miles
- Frankâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 3.5 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 0.9 miles
- Island Water Sports - 0.9 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 3.3 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 0.2 miles
- Beach Wheels Bike Rentals - 0.2 miles
- Homerâ€™s Point Marina - 0.5 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 0.9 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 1.0 miles
- Leni Newell Studios And Gallery - 0.5 miles