- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Communal Pool
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyThere is plenty to keep you outdoor at Summer Winds, but when you have to go in, you will adore this four bedroom corner unit! The condo is well maintained and inviting for all in your group. The generously sized master bedroom holds a king bed, the second bedroom holds two twins, and the remaining bedrooms hold a queen bed each. Stretch out & adore! Reservations of 5 nights or more include linens. Located in Building C.
Summer Winds provides an spectacular number of recreational luxuries that make it "the holiday spot" of choice for renters year after year. Available for your leisure are three huge outdoor pools with tanning decks; a heated indoor pool; both indoor and outdoor hot tubs; men and women's saunas; as well as a professionally supplied exercise facility. Our sports complex center also includes racquetball, b-ball, and lighted tennis courts to cater to the active competitors in your family. There is also an arcade with a snack bar.
Additionally, Summer Winds offers an just right setting for groups and meetings with its conference facilities, lounge, and security staff. Close by you'll relish local dining, golf courses, and shopping.
Money Saving Strategies
- Many rental owners and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, NC area traveller discount magazines that feature money-saving offers, either offered individually by vendors, or through a relationship between the property manager and the local store itself. Search for these magazines and discount books, since this allows vacation goers to experience the same activities at a quite often substantial discounted.
- Just want to stay away from packed areas and save some money? Off-peak times offer substantive markdowns.
- Many management companies and owners offer discounts for active duty and veteran men and women of the Military, or returning travelers of the same rental. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your travelling gang is eligible for a reduction.
- Is there a certain experience that you are mainly getting excited about during your stay? You should prioritize your proximity to the family activities and tours you are most interested in.
- Think about investing in trip insurance with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the basic term cost, provides travellers reimbursement of their travel costs for any missed resulting from health related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
General Rental property Advice
You might be surprised to find out how many rental homes are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available allows them to find an suitable getaway to fit their Beaufort, NC family, from tranquil condos to grand event homes with several bedrooms.
The majority of vacation homes in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management agencies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their home, management companies are instrumental in helping guests with reserving, check-in, housekeeping services, and any routine maintenance problems that may occur.
We have put together a brief guide to help you get the most from your rental property experience.
Finding and reserving the right rental home:
Before you start to book "Large corner condo with great views of the ocean & pool ! Lots of amenities!!", review our brief checklist of things to consider.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Selection
Beaufort, NC rental properties book several months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your rental 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, when possible. A lot of visitors choose to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Select your Place and Vacation Week
Sometimes, the most challenging part of preparing for your trip is choosing where to go, and when. When the big decisions are hammered out, everything else becomes much easier.
How Many Bedrooms?
Confirm who is attending the vacation, and how many/what type of bedroom arrangement you need to have. Be aware that most rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to figure out what is suitable for your group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available on the internet. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before you reserve the home.
Stick to a Budget
Does the chosen rental fit your budget during that prime Summer week? Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions well before booking an expensive rental property. Most rental documents require a single individual to be liable for the whole reservation.
Compose a list of "Wishes" and "Necessities"
What amenities is the group looking for? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Do you desire to be away from it all, or near civilization? Are items like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, beach carts or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental property rate? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and wants" from your company to help filter your search to the most suitable rental.
Accessibility and Special Issues to consider
Grandma and Grandpa will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-access-only condo on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are required, factor that into your search. The majority of rental home postings will include a list of amenities.
Be sure to include your best friend! While quite a few rental homes allow animals, guidelines and costs fluctuate per rental. Type of animal, size and dog breeds could be limited. Examine your agreement carefully! Additional charges may apply when animals are included. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
Once the place, travel dates and family members are decided, search multiple sources for the very best vacation home selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local companies typically have a unique collection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to make certain that the property has everything required. If lacking, the rental management company may know of very similar properties that better fit your wishes and budget..
Although not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your easiest chance for a lower rate is switching to an off-season week.
Study the Agreement
You really should know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the regular price, travelers must pay state taxes when booking "Large corner condo with great views of the ocean & pool ! Lots of amenities!!", as well as any other additional fees which may be required depending on their situation, including a pet charge, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Be sure to understand the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Vacation home management companies and home owners commonly offer their guests the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers comfort should disaster strike.
Book your Rental Home
When everything looks correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. Remember that most rental contracts require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the vacation home owner.
Get Contact Information
Put the property manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for quick access to answers during your trip.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental unit right away. We also suggest promptly getting in touch with the rental home manager with a report of any damages, along with your request for any critical fixes. This will protect against disputes during check out.
- If there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, house access, swimming pool operation, etc... we recommend you ask the rental manager promptly. A quick phone call helps prevent many problems.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local people can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best areas for night life?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Always make sure that you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinets and closets.
- Once everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to be certain no property damage occurred during your stay. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Nearly all rental home sites ask for reviews after your stay . Property owners and property managers will thank you for glowing ratings. If something went wrong, we advise being pleasant but genuine in regards to your rental experience. The best owners and managers will try hard to rectify the problem.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a meeting with your traveling companions. Did everybody have a blast? If everything was perfect, next year's family vacation planning will be relatively easy. If not, you've gained useful rental search experience to help with another search.
- Island Water Sports - 0.9 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 0.2 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 0.3 miles
- Crab Shack - 0.5 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 0.5 miles
- Port Of Call - 0.6 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 2.8 miles
- Frankâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 3.5 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 0.9 miles
- Island Water Sports - 0.9 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 3.3 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 0.2 miles
- Beach Wheels Bike Rentals - 0.2 miles
- Homerâ€™s Point Marina - 0.5 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 0.9 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 1.0 miles
- Leni Newell Studios And Gallery - 0.5 miles