- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyTotally modernized 1st week of May 2018
New granite counter tops
New Queen size bed in 2nd bedroom
twin bunk beds in 3rd bedroom with 24 " Intelligent tv
New queen Sleeper Couch for living room
New outdoor space furnishings
55 " Intelligent tv in living room with soundbar
32 "tv in 1st & 2nd lbedrooms
Keyless entry to condo
The Sea Club, awarded the 2007 MetroBravo Award from Metro Magazine’s readers, is one of the top reviewed resorts in North Carolina. The Carteret County Chamber of Commerce recognized The Sea Club’s preservation efforts everywhere the community to maintain the coastal quality of the area and awarded them the Award of Merit for Development.
Builders and architects carved the illustrious resort out of the lush maritime forest and environment surrounding the area. The designers also maintained a look reminiscent of early Charlestonian architecture, with each villa’s open living space complementing the gorgeous indigenous wildlife entwined all through the resort. Each villa offers one to three bedrooms and two bathrooms. You’ll find some of the most fantastic vistas of the waterway on the huge, private decks. Villas also come standard with kitchens and washers and dryers. Visitors will find anything and everything they need on site, with all of the includes and amenities needed to stay agreeably. The world class spa provides a full list of treatments to sooth any ache or pain.
Centrally located, but worlds away from the hustle and bustle of a town, visitors will find a brief drive can take them to a number of adventures. Relish a number of activities such as fishing, scuba diving, wind surfing and other water sports to great shopping, eco touring, dining and of course world distinguished golfing. Whether you’re looking to celebrate a wedding, host a conference, take a holiday or easily plan a wellness getaway and get away, The Sea Club provides the setting and backdrop for any of your future needs.
3 bedrooms, King, Queen, 2 twin beds & queen sleeper couch
Sea Front Unit 102 D
Master bedroom, en-suite bathroom with stand alone shower, stand alone garden tub, double sink vanity, King size bed, 32 Intelligent TV
Second bedroom, Queen size bed, 32 TV
Third bedroom, Twin bunk beds - sleeps 2, 24 intelligent TV
Sleeper Queen couch in living room
Hallway Bathroom, shower, one vanity sink
Grand dining room table, seats 8, direct sea view
Kitchen granite counter tops, bar stools
Kitchen: Entirely supplied
Keurig Coffee Maker
Regular Coffee Maker
Direct Sea View
55 intelligent tv with sound bar
Queen Sleeper couch
Direct Sea View
Washer/Dryer - hallway
Owner's Garage Closet access for visitors:
body boards, floats, beach chairs and umbrellas, sand toys
On-site security during summer season
Resort Conveniences Supplied:
One Oceanfront Heated Pool
One Sound Front Pool
Soundside Fishing Pier
Beach Shuttle Service
Maintenance Staff on site year round
Our Sea Club oceanfront condo is on the first floor and has a spectacular view of the sea as well as direct access to the pool. Adore our 27 foot sea front outdoor space with captain chairs, lounge chair and tables for inviting or appreciating refreshments. Step out the back door and watch the sunset over the sound.
Our condo is located in building D, unit 102. We are one of only two buildings with direct access to the pool and beach walkway. The oceanfront pool and Jacuzzi are heated year round. Our visitors savor floating in the pool or appealing in the Jacuzzi even in December!
Adore the comfort of using our homeowner's garage closet. We give beach chairs, umbrellas, sand toys, floats, and body boards for our visitors. You will adore not having to pack all that beach gear!
Step inside our three bedroom condo with its light and breezy decor. The Master bedroom has a King size bed with the most plush bed and delightful comforter assuring you a great nighttime's sleep. It has a private master bathroom with a separate shower,double sink, and a separate garden tub. Adore a peaceful nighttime of watching TV or a movie on the DVD player in your master suite.
The second bedroom also has a Queen size bed with its own plush bed and a blissful comforter for a great nighttime's sleep. Lie in bed and watch TV or read a great rent!
The third bedroom offers the children a twin bunk beds and room to play. It has its own TV.
The living room has a flat screen 55 intelligent TV upgraded cable for more choices in channels. The queen sleeper couch in living room and 2 rocking chairs give everybody a calming place to savor a movie!
Savor your meals at the dining room table that I constructed myself from reclaimed wood floor from a 1920's farm home. Imagine eating the local shrimp caught that day while looking out at the sandy beach as the day turns to dusk.
Do you adore preparing? We have a entirely supplied kitchen! There are sizable pots for boiling pasta or lobster, bakeware for casseroles, and plenty of frying pans for bacon and eggs. There is an abundance of plates, glassware, and silverware. We have a Keurig coffee maker! Finish your meal on the outdoor space with a libation of your choice and watch the sun go down!
Our Check In and Departure is so straighforward! No more waiting in line for a key. Just drive straight to the condo and start your holiday. Ready to leave? Just walk out the door and you are on the way home. No stopping and dropping off keys.
Take an evening walk over to the sound side dock and watch a spectacular sunset. Appreciate the sites and sounds of nature as you relax in the chairs included. You can even try your hand at catching your nighttime's meal!
Make sure you plan a trip to Beaufort a brief distance away. Stroll along the dock and see the spectacular yachts anchored and make sure you visit the General Store for hand dipped ice cream.
It is centrally located between Emerald Isle and Atlantic Beach so feel complimentary to venture to either place for more options of eating, shopping, and adventures.
As the coastal destination resort, The Sea Club offers every amenities for your holiday. Featuring two adult pools, one direct sea front and one direct sound front, jacuzzis, and a children's pool and cabana, there is no end of things to do at the resort. For those who want to discover the Crystal Coast, shopping, dining, golf, eco-touring, charter wind surfing, fishing and scuba diving are just a few of the activities available close by. Whether it's a holiday, wellness getaway, wedding, conference or celebration, experience The Sea Club Resort's renewing ambiance and appreciate a superlative experience.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Search for the tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many tourism bureaus offer printed guide books with deals for rental properties, restaurants and tours. Look for these guides and promotional books, because this allows vacationers to discover the same activities with a frequently significantly discounted.
- Desire to stay away from packed areas and spend less? Off-peak times provide remarkable bargains.
- Several management companies and owners offer savings for active and veteran members of the Military, or returning vacationers to the same rental. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Some rentals are practically designed to serve particular customers, whether it is soundside homes with fishing pier passes, city-center homes with close access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have private jetski launching areas. You'll get the most value from a home that most closely satisfies your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a bit more.
- Think about obtaining trip insurance with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers vacationers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any days missed resulting from personal medical-related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen motel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
The Rental Process
Some people are shocked to discover how many vacation rentals are offered in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available makes it possible to find an suitable retreat to fit their Beaufort, NC family, from relaxed condos to giant event homes with several bedrooms.
The majority of rental properties in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local rental management agencies. Property management companies are well-liked by property owners mainly because they coordinate the internet marketing and operations..
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have figured out a few tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting vacation homes, however many newcomers will be delighted to discover that many of these "tricks" are in plain sight, if you understand where to look.
Finding and reserving the best rental home:
Before you decide to book "Ocean Club-Oceanfront 3Bd, Heated Pool, Jacuzzi, Elevator, Fishing Pier, Gym", read through our short list of things to consider.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Choices
Like many renowned destinations, In Beaufort, NC the best rental properties are booked early. To guarantee the greatest selection of homes, we advise searching and booking your Beaufort, NC rental home Six-12 months in advance, whenever possible. Holiday reunions are a popular time for family groups to plan their Summer holiday escapes..
Pick your Place and Vacation Week
Start by determining which particular area of Beaufort, NC you'd like to visit, and the approximate travel dates.
Exactly How Much Rental Do You Actually Need?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Try to remember that many vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to determine what is suitable for your family. Most rental home listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
What Are You Willing to Spend?
Many rentals are advertised with a price range. Confirm the cost for your chosen trip. It could be at the high end of the range. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions before booking an expensive rental property. Most rental documents require a single individual to be responsible for the full reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is your group interested in? Do you primarily desire a property with a swimming pool, spa or beach volleyball court? Do you wish to be away from it all, or close to civilization? Are items like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included with your rental rate? Make a list of "necessities and preferences" from your company to help narrow your search to the perfect home.
Accessibility and Special Issues to consider
Proper accessibility could make or ruin a visit for the less-mobile. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are required, factor that into your search. Most rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Take the Dog
Are you or other members of the party visiting with a dog? Although quite a few rentals allow animal friends, guidelines and costs fluctuate per rental. Study your contract carefully! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
The best places to Search
Many websites exist to match vacationers with property owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental homes" for local rental management companies. Aside from having exceptional rental properties, local companies offer you fantastic service..
Re-read the description to be sure the vacation rental has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the property management company might know of comparable properties that suit your style and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. The off-season offers your greatest opportunity to negotiate a lower rate.
Study the Agreement
You should know which services are included:
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Make sure you understand the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Vacation rental management companies and rental owners often offer their clients the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives relief should disaster strike.
Reserve your Rental Property
When you think you've found "the one", start the reservation process. Remember that most rental contracts will require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the vacation rental owner.
Get Contact Info
Put the property manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your trip.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- To ensure no damages are attributed to your stay, create a record of any problem areas of the property. If you discover problems, or if repairs are needed call the property manager straight away. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts should be helpful.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, property access, swimming pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of problems.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. Local people will likely be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a vacation a lot more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Local people are a fantastic source of advice. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best places for shopping?
- Make certain to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check every room of the rental home to ensure you've gathered all valuables.
- When everything is out, begin a walk-through of the rental to verify no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your stay? Most rental home management companies and rental websites make it easy for travellers to provide feedback. If your rental home and/or property manager was top-notch, they will likely appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong and they did not fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the rental wasn't as described, you should make it a point as part of your review.
Use Your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. Did everyone have a good time? We hope this guide helped you find a great rental home. If not, you've gained valuable experience that can help with another search.
- Island Water Sports - 0.5 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 0.5 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 0.7 miles
- Crab Shack - 0.9 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 0.9 miles
- Port Of Call - 0.9 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 3.2 miles
- Frankâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 3.3 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 1.2 miles
- Island Water Sports - 0.5 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 2.9 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 0.5 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 0.5 miles
- Beach Wheels Bike Rentals - 0.6 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 0.6 miles
- Homerâ€™s Point Marina - 0.8 miles
- Leni Newell Studios And Gallery - 0.9 miles