View this property at:
About this Property
Escape on a one-of-a-kind experience to this 1-bedroom, 1-bath holiday rental condo in New Bern! Located on the Fairfield Harbour Marina, this condo accepts 2 visitors to spend idle days kayaking and fishing on the harbor, and evenings browsing whimsical stores downtown. Whether you're getting a tan at one of North Carolina's pristine beaches, hitting the links at one of the close by golf courses, or savoring the unbelievable community amenities, you're sure to fall in appreciate with this Tarheel State condo.
-- THE UNIT --
Bedroom: Queen Bed
With superb vistas of the marina through the enormous windows, the choice thing about this 1,000-square-foot condo are the vistas! Sunlight pours through the windows and sliding glass door on dazzling days, creating an open and airy feeling.
Kick back on the couch in the living room and watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen cable TV. The appealing couch is the ideal spot to sprawl out and use the wireless internet access to surf the net.
When you're not dining out at one of the exceptional eateries in downtown New Bern, stay home and whip up a meal for 2 in the completely supplied kitchen. After you relish a tasty dinner, step outdoor with a glass of wine and watch the boats come in each evening.
After a day of experience, both you and your travel companion will sleep well in the calming queen bed. When you wake up in the morning after a good nighttime's sleep, step through the sliding glass door and watch the sunrise over the harbor from your private balcony.
-- THE LOCATION --
This condo is in the just right location for a couple who appreciate boating and the water. New Bern is distinguished for its fishing and is considered one of the very most attractive sailing areas on the East Coast.
There's no need to leave the appreciation of the condominium community for a day of fun in New Bern. The community offers 2 swimming pools, tennis courts, mini-golf, sand volleyball and much more! Whatever activity you're involved in, the community has something for you.
Be sure to rent a kayak at Stillwater Kayaks, within walking distance from the condo. The shop rents single and tandem kayaks for economical 2-hour and half-day costs! If you bring your own boat, you can dock it at the marina for a fee and spend your afternoons reeling in fish from the harbor.
When hunger strikes, take a brief 15-min. drive or sail to downtown New Bern for tons of dining options. Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant offers modren American fare with a casual feel and river vistas. Those looking to grab a drink and a speedy bite should stop by Morgan's Tavern & Grille for a fun dining experience.
More great activities abound in the unique surrounding towns, including Beaufort, Washington, Morehead City, Atlantic Beach, and Oriental, all great day trips between an hour and 40 mins. away.
Sailing, cycling, fishing, and easily appealing await you in Oriental, while art, culture, eateries, and more outdoor activities abound in the historic waterfront town, Washington, North Carolina. At the same time, Atlantic Beach offers many attractions, like Fort Macon, nature trails, and boat units, and you’ll never run out of outdoor adventures and great stores and eateries in Morehead City! No matter which town you choose to visit, there’s something for everybody all over the area!
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Holiday Rental wants your holiday experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it smooth, we help you find a unit you adore, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our units are safe, tidy, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that?s on your mind. It?s a new new approach to holiday rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Includes:
- Conveniences include a entirely supplied kitchen, balcony with patio furnishings, marina vistas, flat-screen cable TV, complimentary WiFi, air conditioning, ceiling fans, central heating, covered and driveway parking, boat and trailer parking, and much more!
- Appreciate the community niceties, including a full-service concierge, exercise center, tennis courts, b-ball court, bicycle units, seasonal outdoor pool, heated indoor pool, hot tub, and sauna! (Membership with card is included in the rate)
- Fantastic New Bern location overlooking the Fairfield Harbour Marina. A 15-min. drive to downtown, close to tons of golf courses, less than 1 hour to beaches, and a brief day trip from close by towns, including Beaufort, Washington, Morehead City, Atlantic Beach, and Oriental!
- NOTE: The freshly remodeled outdoor pool is now open!
- Nearest Major Airport: Coastal Carolina Regional Airport (~12 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No dogs and cats allowed
- No events, events or sizable gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to rent
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be mandatory upon check-in
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Find the official tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Most tourism bureaus will offer you promotional tourism guide books with special packages for lodging, dining and tours. Be on the lookout for these catalogs and coupon books, because this allows vacation goers to discover the same activities with a typically substantial discounted.
- Would like to steer clear of the crowds of people? Shoulder seasons offer impressive discounts.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Many management companies offer markdowns to vets and active-duty military. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your travelling gang is eligible for a discounted price.
- Some properties are particularly designed for particular types of visitors. Large event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate escapes. Some homes cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are positioned close to music venues. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and attractions you are most interested in.
- Vacation rental companies and individual home owners often offer their guests the chance to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term cost, offers travellers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any missed resulting from health emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
You may be shocked to learn how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
The majority of vacation homes in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local property management agencies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their rental home, management companies are critical in helping families with booking, check-in, house cleaning services, and any routine service issues that may arise.
Below are some tips and suggestions to help you navigate the vacation rental search and reservation process.
Finding and booking the perfect rental property:
Before you decide to book "New Bern Condo on Marina w/ Community Pool & More!", go through our short list of factors to consider.
Start Your Search Early
Like many desirable hot spots, In Beaufort, NC the best vacation homes are booked early. To find the best selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months before your trip. Holiday reunions can be a popular time for families to plan their Summer family vacations..
Decide on a Town and Date
Start by figuring out which specific area of Beaufort, NC you'd like to browse, and the approximate trip dates.
Choose a Size
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Be aware that most vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to figure out what is most appropriate for the company. Most rental listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Decide on Your Budget
Will your preferred rental home suit your budget during that preferred Summer week? If several groups or relatives are sharing the cost, confirm that each group knows their obligation and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to contribute. A single individual in your company needs to be responsible for gathering contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the complete rental payment at time of booking.
Make a List of "Wants" and "Needs"
What property features is the family searching for? Do you just desire a vacation home with a swimming pool, hot tub or beach volleyball court? Do you wish to be far from the crowds, or close to a city setting? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, beach carts or coolers available and included with your rental home fee? Create a list of priority amenities to guide narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Circumstances
Appropriate access could make or ruin a visit for the less-mobile. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are required, factor that into your search. The majority of rental listings include a list of amenities.
Your Puppy Deserves a Vacation, Too
Are you or other members of the party traveling with a dog? Animals are welcome at many vacation homes, but guidelines differ. Many restrictions might dismiss a prospective rental. Don't forget to read agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *prior to* you reserve!
Its Time to Search
A number of websites exist to match clients with rental owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental homes" for local rental home management companies. Apart from offering distinctive properties, local agencies offer exceptional service..
When you've found your dream rental, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season trip, try getting an additional night. The off-season offers your greatest opportunity to negotiate a lower rate.
Study the Total Contract
You really should know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Be sure that your quote includes all state taxes and fees.
If you must Cancel
Cancellation policies vary with each property. Many rental contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your standard vacation rental cost, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed a result of personal health-related emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected hotel stay or additional gas.
When you think you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. You will likely need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your visit.
Congratulations on reserving your rental home! You're on your way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Record the condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. If you discover damages, or if fixes are required contact the home manager immediately. If there is a dispute about legal liability later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will probably be valuable.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, property access, swimming pool operations, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Be considerate of the neighborhood. Often, nearby households are filled by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local people are a good source of suggestions.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Tidy up a little. Even if you're having to pay a house cleaning fee, The property needs to be in good condition. Kitchen sinks filled with dirty dishes, excessive beach sand on the floors and sticky messes should really be remedied before you leave.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one last time and look for damage. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your stay? Most property management companies and rental home sites permit travellers to offer feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they will appreciate your recommendations. If anything went wrong, we advise being pleasant but straightforward in regards to your stay. Top property owners and managers will try very hard to correct the situation.
Use Your Experience
Did everyone have a blast? Hopefully everything was ideal and you're all set to reserve the same property for next year. Otherwise, you've acquired useful rental search experience that will help with the next search.