- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dishes & Utensils
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyThese multi-level units are located in a distinctive village cluster where families really savor the space. Everyone can "spread out" and getaway to their own bedroom / bath. Access to beach and pool is directly from unit. Parking is convenient and covered area directly at front door.
Principal Bedroom - King Bed
2nd Bedroom - Queen Bed
3rd Bedroom - 2 Singles
4th Bedroom/Beach Room - 2 Singles
Saturday to Saturday Rental.
All prices are subject to a departure cleaning, linen and reservation fee, 12.75% sales tax and a $50.00 Holiday Rental Damage Protection Plan. All costs and taxes are subject to change without notice.
NO SMOKING, NO FAMILY PETS
We rent to family groups, married couples, or mature adults over the age of 25. We do not, under any circumstances, rent to groups for proms, graduations, college home events, etc. Misrepresentation will result in immediate eviction without refund.
All prices and/or descriptions are subject to change. Although every precaution is taken, errors in prices and/or descriptions do occur on our web site and in printing. We reserve the right to correct any such error.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many management companies and vacation rental properties provide Beaufort, NC area travel discount books that feature money-saving offers, either offered independently by merchants, or utilizing a relationship between the management company and the local vendor itself. Search for these guides and coupon books, as this allows vacation goers to take advantage of the same activities with a significantly discounted.
- Flexible about when you might visit? Shoulder seasons offer terrific savings.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be able to get price reductions. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Some properties are particularly designed for specific types of guests. Large event homes are great for weddings, wedding parties and corporate retreats. Some properties appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other rentals are situated close to night life. You'll get the best value from a rental that most directly matches your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a tad bit more.
- Give thought to getting trip insurance together with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay rate, provides travellers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any nights missed as a consequence of personal health-related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected motel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
How to Book a Vacation Home
Some people are surprised to learn how many rental properties can be found in Beaufort, NC. With such a wide selection, renters are certain to locate a rental home that matches their desires and price range.
Nearly all vacation homes in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local property management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, equipment and practical knowledge to provide hassle-free operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
Below are great tips and tactics to help you navigate the vacation home search and booking process.
How to find and book the perfect rental home:
Do you believe "Newly Remodeled 4 BR Oceanfront Condo" is the best rental home for your upcoming vacation? Browse through this checklist to make sure it fits all of your preferences.
The Earlier, The Better
Beaufort, NC vacation rentals book many months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your rental 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, when possible. Holiday gatherings are a popular time for families to plan their Summer vacations..
Settle on your Place and Vacation Week
Consensus can be challenging among loved ones, but the moment this complicated part is finished everything will begin to drop in place.
Choosing an Properly-Sized Vacation rental
How many relatives are planning to share your getaway? Be mindful that most homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to determine what is acceptable for your family. Most rental listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Exactly What Are You Prepared to Shell out?
Does your favorite rental suit your budget during that prime Summer week? If multiple groups or family members are sharing the cost, make certain each person understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. A single individual in your party will have to be given the task of getting contributions and accepting responsibility for the entire rental fee at time of booking.
Its All About Amenities
What home features is the group looking for? Is a screened deck a requirement? Would you like to be far from the crowds, or close to civilization? Are items like beach chairs, barbecue grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included with your rental property rate? Build a list of priority features to help narrow your search.
Special Things to consider
Do certain people in your crew have specialized needs? Make certain to remember and ask about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Remember to include your furry family members. Even though many rentals permit furry friends, guidelines and fees vary per rental. Type of pet, size and dog breeds can be controlled. Make sure to read agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Its Time to Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental properties" for local rental home management companies. Local vacation home management companies take pride in a top-quality rental experience.
When you have located your dream rental, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
Although not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable week, try asking for an extra night. The off-season offers your best chance to make a deal for a lower rate.
Study the Entire Contract
Read through the entire contract and make certain you understand who is responsible for:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Make sure your price includes all taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies are different for each vacation rental. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides peace of mind should disaster strike.
Complete the Booking
When everything looks correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Remember that most rental contracts require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the rental home owner.
Know Who to Call
Be sure you get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We suggest saving the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Good luck on booking your rental home! You're on the way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- To assure no damages are attributed to your stay, make a record of any trouble spots of the property. If you find wear and tear, or if fixes are needed contact the home manager immediately.
- If there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, property access, swimming pool operation, etc... we advise you ask the property manager promptly. A brief phone call eliminates many hassles.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a good source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best spots for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the property locked up while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Make sure you've packed all of your belongings. Sweep all the rooms in the house for left-behind possessions. Check bathrooms, the garage, cabinets, backyards, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- When everything is out, begin a walk-through of the rental to make certain no damage occurred in the course of your stay. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your vacation? Most rental websites request feedback after your stay is complete. Owners and property managers will appreciate your glowing critiques. If something went wrong and they didn't fix it in a acceptable manner, or when the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to note that in your review.
Use Your Experience
Did everybody have a great time? We hope this guide steered you to a great rental. If not, you've acquired valuable experience that can help with your next search.
- Circa 81 - 4.9 miles
- Island Water Sports - 3.2 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.2 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 0.5 miles
- Port Of Call - 1.8 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 1.8 miles
- Crab Shack - 1.9 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 2.0 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 1.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.3 miles
- Island Water Sports - 3.2 miles
- North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores - 1.5 miles
- Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area - 1.5 miles
- Homerâ€™s Point Marina - 1.9 miles
- Beach Wheels Bike Rentals - 2.1 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 2.2 miles