- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Music Library
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyFor a positive memorable holiday, rent your stay with us. Appreciate our all-inclusive shorefront condo, located at Sea Grove, Beacon's Reach, Pine Knoll Shores, NC. Sea Grove is a family-focused, oceanfront, condominium complex.
Our condo is 2100 sq. ft. with 4 Bedrooms and 4 adjoining Baths. A 55 inch UHD Intelligent TV is located in the Living area. We have both Wifi in the condo and Wifi at Sea Grove. Just off the Living area is the main outdoor space. You will adore peaceful in the 4 oversize Adirondack chairs. The kitchen is well decorated with modest appliances and preparing silverware.
The beach is just a brief walk down the outdoor space. If you prefer a pool, it is just 20 yards from the front door. You may relish the miles of walking trails within Beacon's Reach and the shade from the live oak trees. All the sand toys a kid could want can be found at the beachroom patio area. There are sand chairs available, with storage for other chairs.
Each bedroom is on a separate level including space and privacy. The master bedroom has a King bed, HD Intelligent TV/DVD/VHS/audio system, and walk-in closet. The second bedroom has two Single/Twin beds, TV/VHS/DVD, and a enormous closet. The third bedroom also has a King bed, HD TV/DVD, and a generous closet. The fourth bedroom (beachroom) has Bunk beds, a Futon, and TV/DVD/VHS. This room contains bookshelves filled with novels, mysteries, history and teen fiction. Each bedroom has it's own outdoor space or patio, and DVD or VHS movies are located in multiple rooms for rainy days. The laundry room is located on the lower level.
The space all over is fun, comfortable and arranged for calming. The carport has 2 parking spaces and is directly beside the front door. Guest parking is available in marked spaces.
Pine Knoll Shores is a modest town in the middle of the Bogue Banks island, located in a maritime forest between the sea dunes and Bogue Sound. The land was previously owned by the heirs of Theodore Roosevelt and developed with careful attention to preservation of the natural environment, making it one of the most ecologically sensitive towns in North Carolina.
Summer Season prices are Saturday to Saturday (June, July and August). Off season costs and days can be flexible.
- Many rental managers and vacation homes supply Beaufort, NC area traveller discount catalogs which feature coupons, either offered individually by merchants, or by a partnership between the property management company and the local merchant itself. These guides provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Want to avoid the crowds and save some money? Off-peak times offer up remarkable markdowns.
- Are you a military veteran? Quite a few rental companies provide financial savings to vets and active-duty forces. Make sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your travelling group is eligible for a special offer.
- Some rentals are practically designed to serve particular guests, whether it's oceanside homes with pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to night life or waterfront homes that feature their own boat launching areas. You should prioritize your proximity to the family activities and sight-seeing opportunities you are most interested in.
- Consider obtaining trip insurance together with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term rate, offers buyers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any nights missed resulting from personal health emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or extra gasoline.
General Rental property Tips & Tricks
First-timers are likely to be shocked at the number and variety of daily, weekly and monthly properties available in the Beaufort, NC area. With such a wide selection, guests are certain to discover a property which fits their expectations and spending budget.
Vacation homes are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Rental owners frequently choose management companies to assist with promoting and advertising, house cleaning and repairs and maintenance.
We have constructed a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental property experience.
Searching for and booking the perfect rental property:
Do you think "Unavailable During 2019 - Oceanfront 4BR/4BA Multilevel Condo with Pool & Wifi" is the perfect rental property for your upcoming family vacation? Look over this checklist to ensure it fits your needs.
The Sooner, The Better
Beaufort, NC rental homes start booking very early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your rental home..
Pick a Village and Time
Sometimes, the toughest portion of organizing your trip is deciding where to search, and when. After the big decisions are hammered out, everything else becomes easier.
Selecting an Correctly-Sized Vacation rental
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Bear in mind that most rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for the party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible online. Otherwise, speak to the property owner before you reserve the home.
Establish Your Budget
Make certain "Unavailable During 2019 - Oceanfront 4BR/4BA Multilevel Condo with Pool & Wifi" works with your price range *during your desired dates*. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family prior to booking an expensive rental property. Most rental contracts require a single person to be liable for the full reservation.
Create a list of "Preferences" and "Needs"
What property features is the family looking for? Is a screened deck a necessity? Will the unit need to be beachfront, downtown, or in close proximity to shopping? Does the unit have bicycles and body boards for use as part of your stay? Create a list of priority conveniences to guide filter your search.
Elderly guests will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-access-only condominium on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is needed, include that into your search. Almost all rental home listings will include a list of amenities.
Make sure you include your companion! Pets are welcome at many rental properties, but policies differ. Read your contract carefully! Extra fees may apply when animals are added. Ask questions *well before* you book!
The best places to Search
When the area, travel dates and people are decided, search multiple resources for the very best vacation home selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local property management companies pride themselves on a superior vacation experience.
When you've spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your travel dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try getting an extra night. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Study The Agreement
Read through the complete contract and be certain you fully understand who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Make sure your price includes all taxes and fees.
Cancelling your Rental
Cancellation policies vary for each vacation rental. Many rental property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any nights missed due to personal hospital emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected motel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Bear in mind that most rental contracts will require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the rental home owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your stay.
Good job on reserving your vacation rental! You're on the right path to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. We also suggest promptly getting in touch with the rental home manager with a report of any wear and tear, together with your request for any necessary repairs.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, house access, pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager promptly. A phone call can save several hours of difficulty.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. Permanent residents most likely live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local people are a fantastic source of tips. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check every space of the rental home to ensure that you've packed all possessions.
- Once your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the property to make sure that no damage occurred in the course of your stay. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your rental home? Just about all rental management companies and rental search sites make it easy for customers to offer feedback. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was terrific, they'll appreciate your positive reviews. If something went wrong, we suggest being kind but honest with regards to experience. The best property owners and managers will try very hard to fix the situation.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with the people in your group. Does everyone want to go back? Maybe everything ended up being perfect and you're ready to reserve the rental home for next season. Otherwise, you have acquired invaluable rental search experience that can help with the next search.
- Circa 81 - 4.7 miles
- Island Water Sports - 3.4 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.0 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 0.3 miles
- Port Of Call - 2.0 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 2.0 miles
- Crab Shack - 2.1 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 2.2 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 1.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.1 miles
- Island Water Sports - 3.4 miles
- North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores - 1.3 miles
- Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area - 1.3 miles
- Homerâ€™s Point Marina - 2.1 miles
- Beach Wheels Bike Rentals - 2.4 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 2.4 miles