- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
About this Property** New appliances, floor, renovated TV's & new paint. **
These multi-level units are located in a distinctive village cluster where families really relish the space. Everyone can "spread out" and getaway to their own bedroom / bath. Access to beach and pool is directly from unit.
Principal Bedroom - King Bed
2nd Bedroom - King Bed
3rd Bedroom - Queen Bed
4th Bedroom/Beach Room - Bunk Bed
Saturday to Saturday Rental.
All prices are subject to a departure cleaning, linen and reservation fee, 12.75% sales tax and a $50.00 Holiday Rental Damage Protection Plan. All costs and taxes are subject to change without notice.
NO SMOKING, NO FAMILY PETS
We rent to family groups, married couples, or mature adults over the age of 25. We do not, under any circumstances, rent to groups for proms, graduations, college home events, etc. Misrepresentation will result in immediate eviction without refund.
All prices and/or descriptions are subject to change. Although every precaution is taken, errors in prices and/or descriptions do occur on our web site and in printing. We reserve the right to correct any such error.
- Many property management companies and rental houses provide Beaufort, NC area vacation discount magazines that feature money-saving promotions, either offered independently by merchants, or through a relationship between the property management company and the vendor itself. These guides provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Flexible about when you can take a trip? Off-peak times offer considerable savings.
- A number of vacation rental companies and owners offer special discounts for active and veteran members of the U.S. Armed forces, or repeat guests to the same rental home. Make sure to check with property manager to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a discounted price.
- Is there a certain experience that you are most getting excited about ? Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and landmarks you are most interested in.
- Give thought to investing in trip insurance along with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term price, provides vacationers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any missed as a consequence of personal health-related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected hotel room stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
How to Book a Vacation Home
First-timers are often surprised at the range and wide selection of weekly rental properties available in the Beaufort, NC area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available allows them to find an ideal retreat to accommodate their Beaufort, NC group, from quiet condominiums to huge event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation homes are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, staff and experience to provide painless operational management on behalf of the homeowner..
Below are some tips and suggestions to help you understand the vacation home search and reservation process.
Searching for and reserving the best vacation property:
Before you decide to book "4BR Oceanfront Condo with Private Beach Access and Swimming Pools!", go through our short list of factors to consider.
Search Early and Frequently
Like many renowned destinations, In Beaufort, NC the best rentals are booked very early. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-Twelve months in advance of your trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental..
Pick your Town and Vacation Week
Agreement can be tricky among relatives, but as soon as this complicated part is finished everything will begin to drop in place.
Choose a Size
Confirm who is traveling, and how many/what type of bedroom configuration you'll need. Keep in mind that many vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for your family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available on the internet. Otherwise, speak to the property manager before you reserve the home.
What Are You Prepared to Pay?
Make certain "4BR Oceanfront Condo with Private Beach Access and Swimming Pools!" works with your budget *during your desired week*. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family well before reserving a costly rental property. Typically, one member of the group will be liable for making the full reservation and recovering each party's contribution.
Make a List of "Wants" and "Necessities"
What amenities is your group trying to find? Do you only desire a rental home with a swimming pool, spa or beach volleyball court? Does the property need to be beachfront, downtown, or in close proximity to shopping? Are mattress sheets offered with the rental, or do you need to take your own? Create a list of priority features to help narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Things to consider
Grandparents will thank you for not renting a stairs-access-only condo on the 3rd floor. Ensure that you remember and ask about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Have You Considered Furry Family Members?
Are you or other individuals in the gang travelling with a family pet? Pets are welcome at a number of rental homes, but policies can vary. Make sure to read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra charges may apply when animals are included. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Its Time to Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation rentals" for local property management companies. Local companies typically have a unique assortment of rental homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you've located the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try getting an extra night. Your best chance of a lower rate is shifting to a less desirable week.
Study the Contract
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the standard vacation rental price, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed a result of personal medical related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Reservation
When you feel you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. Do not forget that most rental agreements require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the rental home owner.
Get Contact Details
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your visit.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental home right away. We also recommend promptly phoning the property manager with a report of any wear and tear, along with your request for any fixes. This can protect against disputes during checkout.
- Ask questions. Should there be any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, property access, swimming pool operation, etc... we advise you ask the property manager promptly. A quick phone call eliminates many head aches.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. Residents probably live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Locals may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best places for wildlife?
- Make sure that you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to assure you've gathered all possessions.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one last time and look for damages. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your choice? Many vacation rental websites ask for testimonials after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will thank you for favorable critiques. If anything went wrong and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the rental wasn't as described, you may want to make it a point in your critique.
Learn from your Stay
How did they feel about the rental home? Ideally everything turned out to be perfect and you're all set to reserve the property for your next vacation. If the rental home wasn't ideal, and you'll better know how to filter your search next time.
- Circa 81 - 4.8 miles
- Island Water Sports - 3.3 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.1 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 0.3 miles
- Port Of Call - 2.0 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 2.0 miles
- Crab Shack - 2.0 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 2.2 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 1.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.1 miles
- Island Water Sports - 3.3 miles
- North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores - 1.4 miles
- Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area - 1.4 miles
- Homerâ€™s Point Marina - 2.1 miles
- Beach Wheels Bike Rentals - 2.3 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 2.3 miles