- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
About this PropertyStunning direct oceanfront condo with unlimited vistas of waves and sunsets! Located right on the beach with an generous oceanfront balcony. Escape to the the pool. Complex has elevator.
2nd Bedroom-Queen Bed
3rd Bedroom-2 Singles
Saturday to Saturday Rental.
All costs are subject to a departure cleaning, linen and reservation fee, 12.75% sales tax and a $50.00 Holiday Rental Damage Protection Plan. All costs and taxes are subject to change without notice.
NO SMOKING, NO FAMILY PETS
We rent to family groups, married couples, or mature adults over the age of 25. We do not, under any circumstances, rent to groups for proms, graduations, college home events, etc. Misrepresentation will result in immediate eviction without refund.
All prices and/or descriptions are subject to change. Although every precaution is taken, errors in prices and/or descriptions do occur on our web site and in printing. We reserve the right to correct any such error.
** TWO OPTIONS FOR DAMAGE PROTECTION **
1. Damage Protection Insurance – For an additional $50.00, this plan covers up to $3,000 in unintentional damages to the rental unit that may occur during your stay. Report the damage to us, we’ll take care of the rest!
2. Security Deposit - $500 is shortly charged at time of renting. If the unit is left undamaged, keys & parking passes returned, your security deposit will be refunded within 45 days after check out.
** PLEASE INITIAL ON YOUR PAPERWORK WHICH OPTION YOU PREFER ** ONE MUST BE SELECTED
- Find the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Most tourism bureaus will offer you promotional guides with special packages for rental homes, restaurants and activities. Be on the lookout for these guides and coupon books, because this allows vacationers to take advantage of the same fantastic attractions with a frequently substantial discounted.
- Just want to avoid the crowds? Off-peak times provide sizable discounts.
- Several management companies and owners offer savings for active duty and veteran men and women of the Military, or returning vacation goers of the same property. Be sure to confirm with property management company to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a markdown.
- Some properties are primarily designed for specific groups of visitors. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate retreats. Some properties cater to beach bums. Other homes are positioned close to music venues. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and sight-seeing opportunities you are most interested in.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their clients an opportunity to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay cost, provides buyers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any nights missed a result of health-related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
You might be surprised to uncover just how many properties are available at your destination. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rental homes are often owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Rental owners frequently choose management companies to assist with online advertising, house cleaning services and regular maintenance.
Below are some tips and techniques to help you navigate the rental search and reservation process.
Where to find and book a great vacation rental:
Do you think "PANORAMIC VIEWS OF OCEAN & POOL" is the best rental for your next family vacation? Read through this guide to make sure it fits all of your preferences.
Begin Your Search Early
Like many popular hot spots, In Beaufort, NC the best rental properties are booked very early. To ensure the most desirable choice of rental homes, we advise searching and reserving your Beaufort, NC getaway 6-12 months before your travel dates, whenever feasible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental..
Choose a Community and Time
Start by figuring out which specific area of Beaufort, NC you'd like to browse, and the determine travel dates.
Choosing an Correctly-Sized Rental home
Establish who is traveling, and just how many/what sort of bedroom setup you need to have. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to determine what is suitable for the party. Generally vacation home listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Determine Your Budget
The majority of vacation homes are advertised with a price range. Determine the cost for your desired week. It may be at the top end of the range. If many individuals or families are sharing the cost, always make sure that each group knows their obligations and has approved a maximum they are willing to chip in. A single member of your group will need to be given the task of collecting contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental fee at time of booking.
Vacation home Amenities
What property features is the group trying to find? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Do you want to be far from the crowds, or near civilization? Are items like beach chairs, barbecue grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental property charge? Make a list of prioritized "needs and wants" from your company to help filter your search to the most appropriate home.
Elderly guests will thank you for not reserving a stairs-access-only property on the 3rd floor. Make sure to remember and ask about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Are you or other people in the family traveling with a furry friend? Animal policies are different at each rental property. Study descriptions carefully. Many constraints could dismiss a prospective rental. Study your agreement thoroughly! Service fees may apply when pets are added. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
Start the Search
Many internet resources exist to match renters with rental owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local rental management companies proudly offer a first-class rental experience.
When you've located the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your best possibility of a lower rate is switching to an off-season week.
Study the Entire Agreement
Read through the whole contract and be sure you fully understand who is liable for:
- Electric bills
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Make sure your quote includes all taxes and fees.
Cancelling your Vacation Property
Ensure that you understand the cancellation policy before reserving. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs between 1% - 5% of the standard vacation rental cost, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed as a consequence of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
After you feel you've found "the one", begin the booking process. Remember that most rental contracts will require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the vacation rental owner.
Get Contact Info
Put the property manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your visit.
Congratulations on reserving your vacation home! You're on the way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental home right away. We also advise promptly getting in touch with the rental home manager with a report of any wear and tear, together with your request for any required fixes. This will prevent disagreements during checkout.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, condo access, pool operations, etc... we recommend you ask the rental manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of difficulties.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. Often times, neighboring properties are filled by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local people are a terrific source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best places for night life?
- Make sure to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Make sure you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinetry and closets.
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for property damage. When possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your choice? Most rental management companies and rental websites permit customers to offer comments. If the rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they will likely appreciate your compliments. If anything went wrong, we advise being pleasant but genuine regarding your experience. Top owners and managers will try very hard to solve the situation.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with the members of your group. Did everyone have a blast? Hopefully this guide helped you find a great vacation rental. Maybe the property wasn't ideal, and you'll better recognize how to perfect your search for the next time.
- Circa 81 - 3.4 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.3 miles
- Dank Burrito - 3.6 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 3.7 miles
- Bella Pizza - 4.7 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 4.7 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 1.4 miles
- Molly's Beachside Bar And Grill - 2.3 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.4 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 3.4 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 4.8 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 4.8 miles
- North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores - 0.6 miles
- Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area - 0.6 miles
- Crystal Coast Country Club - 1.6 miles
- Crystal Coast Ecotours - 3.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.4 miles
- J R Dunn Jewelers - 3.1 miles
- J Chalk Designs - 3.8 miles
- NC Seafood - NC Dept of Agriculture - 3.9 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 4.7 miles
- Dave's Eclectic Mantiques - 3.4 miles
- Trash & Treasures Antique Mall - 3.5 miles
- Leni Newell Studios And Gallery - 3.7 miles