- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
About this Property** New Homeowner with New Updates in Progress: new floor, living room furnishings, paint, refreshed baths, new stainless steel appliances & new beds **
Unit U-7 is one of three enlargened units at Sea Grove West with great vistas of the sea from the living/dining area & principal bedroom/bath. This is an end unit, closest to the beach with striking sea vistas in either direction. This is really one of kind condo with a bigger living area & bedrooms. Lots of your room for your family!
These multi-level units are located in a distinctive village cluster where families really adore the space. Everyone can "spread out" and getaway to their own bedroom / bath. Access to beach and pool is directly from unit. Parking is convenient and covered area directly at front door.
Principal Bedroom - King Bed
2nd Bedroom - King Bed, 1 Single Bed
3rd Bedroom -Queen Bed, 2 Single Bed
4th Bedroom/Beach Room - 2 Single Beds
Saturday to Saturday Rental.
All prices are subject to a departure cleaning, linen and reservation fee, 12.75% sales tax and a $50.00 Holiday Rental Damage Protection Plan. All costs and taxes are subject to change without notice.
NO SMOKING, NO FAMILY PETS
We rent to family groups, married couples, or mature adults over the age of 25. We do not, under any circumstances, rent to groups for proms, graduations, college home events, etc. Misrepresentation will result in immediate eviction without refund.
All prices and/or descriptions are subject to change. Although every precaution is taken, errors in prices and/or descriptions do occur on our web site and in printing. We reserve the right to correct any such error.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many management companies and rental houses provide Beaufort, NC area travel catalogs that feature money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or via a relationship between the property manager and the local vendor itself. Be on the lookout for these catalogs and coupon books, since this allows visitors to discover those wonderful activities with a substantial discounted.
- Prefer to stay away from the crowds of people? Off-peak times provide sizeable deals.
- Many vacation rental companies and owners offer special discounts for active duty and veteran men and women of the U.S. Armed forces, or repeat vacationers of the same rental. Make sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your travelling group qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Some vacation rentals are practically catered to particular clients, whether it's downtown rentals with pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have private windsurfing launching areas. If there's a particular Beaufort, NC activity that you just love, keep an eye out for rentals that cater especially to you.
- Think about getting trip insurance together with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term rate, provides visitors reimbursement of their rental expenses for any days missed resulting from personal health-related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated motel stay or extra fuel.
How to Book a Vacation Home
Some people are surprised to learn the number of rental properties can be found in their area of interest. With such a big selection, clients are certain to come across a rental which fits their expectations and spending budget.
Nearly all rental properties in Beaufort, NC are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local rental management companies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their home, management companies are instrumental in assisting vacationers with booking, check-in, housekeeping services, and any maintenance issues that may arise.
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have discovered several tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting rental homes, however many novices will be delighted to learn that several "techniques" are in plain sight, if you recognize where they should look.
Searching for and reserving the best rental property:
Do you believe "Spacious, multilevel oceanfront condo with great views and recent updates" is the perfect rental for your upcoming visit? Browse through this checklist to confirm it fits all of your needs.
The Earlier You Begin, The Better The Choices
Beaufort, NC rental properties book several months (and up to a year) in advance. To get the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-Twelve months in advance of your vacation. Holiday reunions are a popular time for families to plan their Summer family vacations..
Select a Town and Date
Sometimes, the most challenging portion of organizing your vacation is deciding on where to go, and when. When the big decisions are resolved, the rest becomes simplier and easier.
How Much Rental Do You Need?
Establish who is attending the vacation, and how many/what kind of bedroom setup you will need. Bear in mind that a lot of homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to figure out what is suitable for your family. Most rental home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
What Exactly Are You Willing to Shell out?
Most rental homes are presented with a price range. Determine the cost for your desired trip. It might be at the top end of the range. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends before booking an expensive rental home. Most rental documents require a single person to be responsible for the entire reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What home features is the group looking for? Is a screened deck a necessity? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or night life? Are mattress sheets included with the rental, or will you need to take your own? Build a list of priority features to help filter your search.
Special Things to consider
Do individual people in your crew have specialized needs? Ensure that you remember and inquire about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Are you or other members of the group traveling with a dog or cat? Although quite a few vacation rentals allow furry friends, guidelines and costs fluctuate per property. Study your agreement very carefully! Extra fees may apply when pets are included. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
It Is Time to Search
When the location, dates and attendees are decided, search multiple sources for the best rental selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental properties" for local rental home management companies. Local companies will have an exclusive selection of rental properties daily and weekly.
When you have spotted your dream rental, make sure your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks are likely to be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Study the Entire Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Make sure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to booking. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your standard rental home rate, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any nights missed as a result of personal hospital emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or additional gas.
Reserve your Rental
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Keep in mind that most rental contracts require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the vacation home owner.
Get Contact Details
Be sure to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend saving the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Record the condition of the rental property right away. We also advise promptly phoning the property manager with a report of any problems, together with your request for any critical repairs. This will prevent disputes during checkout.
- You might need instructions for a fireplace, TV or hot tub. Call your home manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call helps prevent many headaches.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. Permanent residents frequently live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a vacation substantially more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Local residences may point you in the right direction.
- Make sure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your things. Sweep all the rooms in the home for left-behind possessions. Check bath rooms, the garage, cabinets, patios, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- As soon as your things are all out, do a walk-through of the rental home to be certain no damage occurred during your remain. If possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your stay? Just about all rental home management companies and rental home sites make it easy for customers to offer feedback. If your property and/or property manager was first-rate, they'll appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong and they didn't correct it in a acceptable manner, or if the rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point in your comments.
Hold a meeting with the members of your group. Did everyone have a blast? We hope this guide helped you find a fantastic home away from home. Maybe the property wasn't ideal, and you'll better understand how to refine your search for the next vacation.
- Circa 81 - 4.9 miles
- Island Water Sports - 3.2 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.2 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 0.5 miles
- Port Of Call - 1.8 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 1.8 miles
- Crab Shack - 1.9 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 2.0 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 1.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.3 miles
- Island Water Sports - 3.2 miles
- North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores - 1.5 miles
- Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area - 1.5 miles
- Homerâ€™s Point Marina - 1.9 miles
- Beach Wheels Bike Rentals - 2.1 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 2.2 miles