- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Video Games
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThis radiant, professionally furbished and well maintained ocenafron home in the Sea Dreams Subdivision is thoroughly furbished with fun decor. You'll appreciate watching the waves roll in from the two oceanfront decks while the gulls fly by. Private community beach walkways and superb oceanfront community pool give for a inviting and casual holiday.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A NON-SMOKING COMMUNITY. NO SMOKING IS ACCEPTED IN THE RESIDENCE OR DECKS/BALCONY'S OF HOME. NO SMOKING AT POOL OR COMMON AREAS.
NO FAMILY FAMILY PETS ACCEPTED in Residence
King bed in sea front master bedroom -2nd Floor
Queen bed in guest bedroom - 2nd Floor
Twin in guest bedroom - 2nd Floor
Queen Bed in guest bedroom - 1st Floor
3 1/2 bathrooms.
Queen bed in day room - 1st Floor
LINENS ARE PROVIDED - Will deduct $125 linen fee if you supply your linens
Beach chairs, toys and floats supplied
LED TVs in great room, master, day room and lower level bedroom with queen. Home theater system with blueray player in great room. Entire home intercom and music system. Sony Playstation 3 Dayroom.
Washer/dryer, Elevator, Outdoor grille, Outdoor shower, Oceanfront community pool, Oceanfront, NO PETS, NO SMOKING.
Note units are Friday to Friday or Sunday to Sunday only.
If Tenant wishes to cancel reservation, the initial rental payment/security deposit will be refunded as follows:
If Tenant wishes to cancel reservation, the full rental amount paid (rental deposit/security deposit plus all subsequent payments) will be refunded as follows:
Keywords: Atlantic beach, oceanfront, handsome, great vistas, pool, pretty vistas, elevator, sunsets
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many official tourism bureaus offer tourism guides with special deals for accommodations, dining and attractions. Keep an eye out for these guides and coupon books, because this allows visitors to take advantage of those great attractions at a significantly discounted.
- Flexible about when you can vacation? Off-peak times provide substantial markdowns.
- Are you a military veteran? A number of rental companies provide markdowns to veterans and active-duty forces. Be sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your vacationing gang is eligible for a markdown.
- Some rental properties are basically catered to particular guests, whether it is oceanside homes with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center homes with nearby access to night life or waterfront homes that have private boat launching areas. You'll get the best value from a home which most directly suits your ideal holiday setting, even if it costs a tad bit more.
- Property management companies and individual rental home owners generally offer their customers an opportunity to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base stay rate, provides vacationers reimbursement of their rental costs for any days missed resulting from personal health-related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline.
How to Book a Vacation Home
Some people are shocked to learn how many vacation rentals are offered in Beaufort, NC. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
The majority of vacation rentals in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management agencies. Owners typically choose management companies to manage advertising and marketing, housekeeping and maintenance.
We have developed a brief guide to help you get the most from your rental experience.
Finding and reserving the best rental property:
Do you think "Beautiful Oceanfront Home with Pool and Elevator - Non-Smoking" is the perfect rental for your next getaway? Look over this guide to ensure it fits all of your preferences.
The Earlier You Begin, The Better The Choices
Beaufort, NC vacation homes are reserved many months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental..
Select a Village and Time
Oftentimes, the hardest part of preparing for your vacation is choosing where to go, and when. When the big decisions are hammered out, everything else is more straightforward.
Choose a Size
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Try to remember that a lot of rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to determine what is suitable for your party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available online. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you book.
Establish Your Budget
Make sure that "Beautiful Oceanfront Home with Pool and Elevator - Non-Smoking" suits your budget *during your desired dates*. If several individuals or family members are sharing the cost, confirm that each group knows their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. Normally, just one person in the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and collecting each party's share.
Create a list of "Wishes" and "Requirements"
What home features is your group looking for? Is a pool mandatory?Do you want a rental with patio lounge? Will the property need to be beach front, in the downtown area, or close to restaurants? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, umbrellas, beach carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental home payment? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and preferences" from your company to help narrow your search to the most appropriate rental.
Proper accessibility could make or break a trip for the less-mobile. Be sure to remember and ask about wheel chair access, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Your Dog Needs a Vacation, Too
Are you or other individuals in the crew travelling with a family pet? Animal policies are different at each property. Read descriptions carefully. Type of animal, size and breeds could be controlled. Don't forget to study agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
Searching the Internet
Many websites exist to match visitors with rental owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental homes" for local rental home management companies. In addition to offering exceptional properties, local agencies offer outstanding service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make sure the home has everything you need. If it is lacking, the rental management company may know of very similar properties that suit your preferences and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks should be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read Through The Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes state taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Ensure you understand the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Rental management companies and home owners typically offer their guests the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your standard vacation rental rate, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed resulting from personal hospital emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected motel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
When everything seems correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Remember that most rental contracts require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the vacation rental owner.
Get Contact Information
Be sure you get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest storing the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Good job on reserving your rental home! You're on the way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental unit right away. Call the property manager immediately to report your observations. If there is a difference of opinion about legal liability later, having the documented problems and contact attempts will be incredibly helpful.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, house access, swimming pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the rental manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a trip a good deal more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Residents can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Remember to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the property locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Double-check each space of the vacation property to ensure you've collected all personal belongings.
- Make sure to walk through the rental one last time and check for damages. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your vacation? Many rental home websites seek comments after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will appreciate your favorable critiques. If something went wrong and they didn't fix it in a acceptable manner, or if the property wasn't as described, you may want to note that in your review.
Learn from your Experience
Did they love their rental? Hopefully this guide helped you find a great rental. Maybe the rental home was not perfect, and you will better recognize how to improve your search for the next vacation.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.7 miles
- Circa 81 - 4.9 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.6 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.7 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 1.8 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.8 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.3 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.8 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 1.7 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.8 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.9 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 2.9 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 2.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.9 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.6 miles