- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Video Games
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThis brilliant, professionally adorned and well maintained ocenafron home in the Sea Dreams Subdivision is entirely furbished with fun decor. You'll relish watching the waves roll in from the two oceanfront decks while the gulls fly by. Private community beach walkways and handsome oceanfront community pool give for a comfortable and casual holiday.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A NON-SMOKING COMMUNITY. NO SMOKING IS ACCEPTED IN THE RESIDENCE OR DECKS/BALCONY'S OF HOME. NO SMOKING AT POOL OR COMMON AREAS.
NO FAMILY FAMILY PETS ACCEPTED in Residence
King bed in sea front master bedroom -2nd Floor
Queen bed in guest bedroom - 2nd Floor
Twin in guest bedroom - 2nd Floor
Queen Bed in guest bedroom - 1st Floor
3 1/2 bathrooms.
Queen bed in day room - 1st Floor
LINENS ARE PROVIDED - Will deduct $125 linen fee if you supply your linens
Beach chairs, toys and floats supplied
LED TVs in great room, master, day room and lower level bedroom with queen. Home theater system with blueray player in great room. Entire home intercom and music system. Sony Playstation 3 Dayroom.
Washer/dryer, Elevator, Outdoor grille, Outdoor shower, Oceanfront community pool, Oceanfront, NO PETS, NO SMOKING.
Note units are Friday to Friday or Sunday to Sunday only.
If Tenant wishes to cancel reservation, the initial rental payment/security deposit will be refunded as follows:
If Tenant wishes to cancel reservation, the full rental amount paid (rental deposit/security deposit plus all subsequent payments) will be refunded as follows:
Keywords: Atlantic beach, oceanfront, polished, great vistas, pool, Striking vistas, elevator, sunsets
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many management companies and rental properties provide Beaufort, NC area promotional travel books which feature promotions, either offered individually by vendors, or via a partnership between the management company and the itself. Look for these books and discount books, because this allows travelers to discover the very same fantastic attractions with a sometimes considerable discounted.
- Desire to stay away from the crowds of people and spend less? Off-peak times offer significant deals.
- A number of vacation rental companies and owners offer savings for active and veteran men and women of the US Armed forces, or repeat travelers to the same vacation home. Make sure to confirm with property owner to see if your travelling crew is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Some rental homes are practically designed to serve specific vacationers, whether it is soundside units with fishing pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature their own windsurfing launching areas. If there's a certain Beaufort, NC activity that you love, look for rentals that cater especially to you.
- Think about obtaining trip insurance together with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, provides buyers reimbursement of their travel costs for any missed due to medical emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unplanned hotel room stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Rental Home
Many people are shocked to learn how many vacation rentals are located in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental properties available makes it possible to find an perfect retreat to fit their Beaufort, NC gang, from relaxing condominiums to vast event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation homes are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their property, management companies are instrumental in helping vacationers with reserving, check-in, cleaning, as well as repairs and maintenance issues that may arise.
Below are great tips and strategies to help you understand the rental home search and reservation process.
Searching for and reserving the perfect vacation property:
Before you decide to book "Beautiful Oceanfront Home with Pool and Elevator - Non-Smoking", review our short collection of considerations.
Search Early and Frequently
Beaufort, NC vacation rentals start booking early. Booking your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, when possible. A lot of visitors prefer to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Settle on your Place and Travel Week
Oftentimes, the hardest portion of preparing for your trip is deciding on where to search, and when. As soon as the big decisions are tackled, everything else is much easier.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Try to remember that most vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to figure out what is suitable for the company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible on the internet. Otherwise, communicate with the property manager before you reserve the home.
What Exactly Are You Willing to Shell out?
Will the chosen rental home suit your budget during that choice Summer week? If several groups or relatives are sharing the cost, make certain each party understands their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to pay. One individual in your group will need to be responsible for getting payments and acknowledging responsibility for the complete rental price at time of booking.
What home features is your group interested in? Are you looking for a rental home with outdoor lounge? Would you like to be far from the crowds, or near a city setting? Are items like beach chairs, grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental home fee? Build a list of priority features to help filter your search.
In some cases the older generation has challenges with staircases. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is required, include that into your search. Almost all rental listings include a list of amenities.
Are you or other members of the crew travelling with a pup? Even though quite a few vacation homes permit cats and dogs, guidelines and fees vary per property. Read your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees may apply when pets are added. Ask questions *well before* you book!
Searching the Internet
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Aside from having distinctive properties, local agencies provide you with outstanding service..
Negotiate the Price
When you've found the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Study the Contract
You really should know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Be sure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
Ensure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before booking. Vacation rental management companies and individual property owners often offer their clients the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your base rental home price, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed as a result of personal health related emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
Book your Rental Property
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Bear in mind that most rental contracts will require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the property owner.
Get Contact Information
Be sure to get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend keeping the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. We also recommend immediately phoning the rental home manager with a report of any damages, along with your request for any critical repairs. This can protect against disagreements during check out.
- If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, house access, pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager promptly. A brief phone call prevents many head aches.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a vacation much more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Local people are a fantastic source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Make sure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Clean up a little bit. Even if you're spending money on a house cleaning fee, The vacation home really should be in sound condition. Sinks full of dishes, excessive beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes ought to be taken care of prior to leaving.
- When your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental to be certain no damage occurred in the course of your remain. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Many rental sites request feedback after your stay . Rental owners and rental managers will appreciate your positive recommendations. If anything was wrong and they did not fix it in a practical manner, or when the rental wasn't as described, you will want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
Learn and Improve
Does everyone want to re-book next year? With a little luck everything was wonderful and you're ready to reserve the property for next year. Otherwise, you've gained invaluable experience to help with your next search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.7 miles
- Circa 81 - 4.9 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.6 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.7 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 1.8 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.8 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.3 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.8 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.8 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 2.9 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.9 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 2.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.9 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.6 miles
- Carolina Princess - 1.6 miles