- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThe ideal home away from home for your holiday. Our generous, inviting family bungalow is outfitted with everything you will need while on holiday. This home is ideal for multiple families with children as we have a huge loft on the top floor that has its own bathroom and sleeps 8. There are 4 additional bedrooms, all with Queen beds.
Mere steps from the beach, our second row home has both sea and sounds vistas. Two porches on the oceanside feature rocking chairs and sea vistas. There is a enormous, stainless grille ideal for entertaining!
The main floor includes a great room with abundant sitting room, TV, a generous dining table, and French doors which open to one of the porches. The kitchen is a prepare's dream: gas stove and oven, granite countertops, a huge double sink, and side-by-side refrigeration. Our family loves to prepare, so we think the kitchen will have everything you need and more! If preparing isn't your thing, there are MANY great eateries close by with options for all tastes and price ranges.
All bedrooms feature comfortable queen beds - these are not your average rental beds. One bedroom with attached bath is located on the main floor, three bedrooms are on the second floor, one with attached bath, and the loft on the third floor with bath has 3 Queen beds and two twins.
The second floor includes another sitting room with a huge couch, a sizable flat screen TV mounted on the the wall (with HD cable), and French doors which open onto the second porch. There are three bedrooms on this floor, the master with attached bath and two others with a shared bath. The washer and dryer are also located on the second floor.
The third floor is a sizable loft with with 3 queen beds, 2 twin beds, and a bathroom. The radiant loft has constructed in drawers and a closet. The loft has great vistas of both the sea and the sound!
Our family has adored Atlantic Beach for over 70 years. We constructed this home for our family and others to savor, so it has amenities and touches that most units lack. We have games, books, and beach chairs for your appreciation. An enclosed outdoor shower helps you tidy up before coming in. Vehicles can park under the home and behind the home. 6 cars fit conveniently (more could be accommodated). We have unique wood floors everywhere, which are made with wood that was refurbished from our family's farm in eastern North Carolina.
Atlantic Beach and the surrounding area has much to do for any age group. It is also a marvelous place to visit in the off-season.
You won't be disappointed with our home. We hope you will find yourself Atlantic Beach-bound soon!
Keywords: Beach bungalow, bungalow, Beach home, Big, Family Chummy, Pet Affable, Steps from the Beach
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many rental managers and vacation homes supply Beaufort, NC area promotional catalogs which include money-saving promotions, either offered individually by merchants, or through a partnership between the management company and the local business itself. These guides can provide an excellent start to your vacation rental search.
- Prefer to stay away from the crowds of people? The off-peak shoulder seasons will offer you incredible rates on weekly rental properties.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be able to get promotions. Be sure to check with property management company to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a reduction.
- Is there a specific activity that you are mainly longing for during your stay? You'll get the most value from a home which most directly matches your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Rental companies and individual rental home owners generally offer their customers the chance to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay price, offers guests reimbursement of their travel expenses for any missed due to personal health related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated hotel room stay or additional gasoline.
General Vacation Rental Tips & Tricks
You might be shocked to discover just how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Virtually all vacation homes in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by established local property management agencies. Property owners frequently select management companies to facilitate web advertising, housekeeping and routine maintenance.
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have figured out a number of tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rental homes, however many novices will be delighted to discover that many of these "tricks" are in plain sight, if you understand where they should look.
How to find and reserve the perfect vacation home:
Do you think "Beautiful, Family Friendly Home " is the perfect rental property for your upcoming trip? Browse through this guide to make sure it fits all of your needs.
The Sooner, The Better
Beaufort, NC rental homes start booking very early. To assure the best selection of properties, we advise searching and booking your Beaufort, NC vacation home Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever possible. Holiday reunions are a great time for family groups to plan their Summer escapes..
Choose your Place and Vacation Week
Agreement can often be difficult between close relatives, but as soon as this difficult part is finished everything will start to fall in place.
Just How Many Beds?
Establish who is attending the vacation, and how many/what type of bedroom arrangement you will need. Remember that a lot of rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to figure out what is most appropriate for the party. Most vacation home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Determine Your Budget
Will the chosen rental fit your budget during that preferred Summer week? Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions well before booking a pricey vacation property. Normally, just one person in the group will be in charge of making the full reservation and collecting each person's share.
Vacation home Features
What property features is the family trying to find? Is a screened-in porch a necessity? Will the property need to be beachfront, in the downtown area, or in close proximity to night life? Are bedsheets included with the rental contract, or will you need to provide your own? Build a list of priority features to guide narrow your search.
Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a trip for the less-mobile. Make sure you remember and ask about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Are you or other individuals in the family visiting with a dog? Pets are welcome at many rental properties, but guidelines can vary. Type of animal, size and breeds could be limited. Be sure you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Charges may apply when animals are included.
Its Time to Search
Many websites exist to match vacationers with property owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local companies usually have a unique assortment of rental properties daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you have found the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your vacation dates are available.
Although not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Go Through The Agreement
Read the full contract and make certain you fully understand who is liable for:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Make sure your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
If you wish to Cancel
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. Many rental contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your standard rental home price, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any nights missed resulting from personal medical emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas.
Reserve your Rental Property
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You'll likely have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Put the rental manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your visit.
Congratulations on booking your vacation home! You're on the way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure that no damages are associated with your visit, make a record of any trouble spots of the rental. We also recommend promptly getting in touch with the rental home manager with a report of any wear and tear, along with your request for any fixes. If there is a disagreement about legal liability later, having the documented problems and contact attempts should be valuable.
- Ask questions. You might need guidance for a fireplace, Television or spa tub. Call your rental manager. They are there to assist. A brief phone call helps prevent many problems.
- Please be considerate of the local community. More often than not, nearby properties are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay considerably more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Local residences may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Be sure to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Check to make sure you've packed all your possessions. Sweep every room in the house for left-behind possessions. Check bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, porches, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- As soon as your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental home to make sure that no property damage occurred during your remain. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Just about all rental home management companies and rental search sites make it easy for renters to provide comments. If your rental home and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong, we recommend being kind but completely honest in regards to your rental experience. Top owners and managers will try very hard to correct the issue.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a meeting with your travel companions. Does everyone want to re-book next year? Ideally everything ended up being wonderful and you're all set to reserve the property for next season. Otherwise, you've gained valuable rental search experience that can help with another search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.9 miles
- Circa 81 - 3.7 miles
- Bella Pizza - 0.5 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 0.6 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.7 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.9 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 2.1 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.6 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 0.7 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 2.2 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.1 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 4.2 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 4.2 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 4.2 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.9 miles