- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyPerched up high over the dunes, the freshly constructed Paxton Cottage offers priceless expansive sea vistas from its wide covered porch, modern kitchen and living and dining areas! This meticulously designed 1700 sf bungalow has an abundance of character with shiplap walls, an inviting and roomy open concept floor plan, 10 feet ceilings, and spectacular vistas of the great Atlantic! Eclectic and trendy decor combines both a mid-century vibe with a light and airy coastal feel. There are two sitting areas - one on each floor, and three bedrooms and a additional room which all agreeably sleep 10. There are 3 full baths, including one with a tub, and a big private outdoor shower . Located a peaceful street, the Paxton Cottage is a block away from the choice fine dining on the beach, and brief walking distance to the Atlantic Beach Circle, the Oceana Pier, and Amos Mosquito's.
- Find the tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Most tourism bureaus will send you promotional travel guides with promotions for rental homes, dining and attractions. These guides can provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Prefer to stay away from crowds of people and save money? Shoulder seasons provide incredible offers.
- Many vacation rental companies and owners offer discounts for active duty and veteran members of the Armed forces, or repeat vacation goers of the same vacation home. Make sure to confirm with property management company to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a price reduction.
- Some properties are basically designed to serve particular travelers, whether it is downtown homes with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have private jetski launching areas. You'll get the most value from a rental which most thoroughly satisfies your ideal trip setting, even if it costs a bit more.
- Think about purchasing trip insurance with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the basic stay cost, offers guests reimbursement of their trip expenses for any days missed a result of health-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned motel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
General Rental property Information
Some people are surprised to learn the number of vacation rentals are available in their area of interest. With such a wide selection, guests are sure to select a vacation home that suits their desires and budget.
The vast majority of rentals in Beaufort, NC are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local property management agencies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, staff and expertise to provide convenient operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
Here are some tips and methods to help you navigate the rental home search and reservation process.
Finding and reserving the right rental:
Do you think " New beautifully decorated Oceanfront Cottage in heart of Atlantic Beach " is the best vacation property for your next trip? Browse through this guide to make sure it fits your preferences.
Begin Your Search Early
Beaufort, NC rentals are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. Booking your rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, when possible. Many visitors choose to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Select a Village and Date
Begin by picking which particular area of Beaufort, NC you would like to visit, and the choose travel dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many relatives are planning to share your trip? Remember that many homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to figure out what is suitable for the party. Most rental listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
What Are You Willing to Spend?
Most rental homes are marketed with a cost range. Confirm the rate for your preferred stay. It could be at the high end of the range. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family before reserving a pricey rental property. Most rental documents call for a single individual to be in charge of the full reservation.
Rental Home Features
What amenities is the family searching for? Do you only want a rental home with a swimming pool, hot tub or volleyball court? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or night life? Are mattress sheets included with the rental, or will you need to bring your own? Make a list of "necessities and desires" from your party to help filter your search to the most suitable home.
Accessibility and Special Factors to consider
Sometimes the older generation has problems with stairs. Make certain to remember and ask about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Make sure you include your best friend! Pet guidelines are different at each rental. Study descriptions thoroughly. Many constraints could eliminate a prospective vacation property. Ensure that you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Fees may apply when animals are included. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Its Time to Search
Several websites exist to match guests with rental owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation rentals" for local rental management companies. Aside from offering exceptional properties, local agencies provide fantastic service..
Negotiate the Price
When you have spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
Although not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Study the Entire Agreement
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the standard price, travelers will need to pay state taxes when booking " New beautifully decorated Oceanfront Cottage in heart of Atlantic Beach ", along with various other additional fees which may be mandatory depending on their situation, including a pet charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies are different for each vacation rental. Many rental property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the standard vacation rental cost, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any nights missed as a result of personal health-related emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected motel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Put the property manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your visit.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. Call the property manager immediately to report your findings.
- You could need guidance for a fireplace, Television set or hot tub. Call your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of problems.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay a good deal more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Residents can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Make sure that you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Double-check every room of the rental to be sure you've packed all valuables.
- As soon as your things are all out, do a walk-through of the property to verify no damage occurred in the course of your remain. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your vacation rental? Virtually all rental home sites seek feedback after your stay is complete. Owners and property managers will thank you for glowing critiques. If something went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but genuine regarding your stay. Top property owners and managers will work very hard to fix the problem.
Learn from your Experience
Did everybody have a great time? Hopefully this guide steered you to a fantastic vacation home. Otherwise, you have gained valuable rental search experience that can help with the next search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.8 miles
- Circa 81 - 4.0 miles
- Bella Pizza - 0.8 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 0.8 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.8 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.8 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.9 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.9 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 0.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.8 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 3.9 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 3.9 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 3.9 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.8 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 0.8 miles