- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyGenerations of a farming family have relished this summer getaway for all ages. Featuring 6 full bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, everybody is peaceful. Two separate living/TV areas make it delightful when the children want to watch their own video. A enormous dining area offers room for family meals and the monumental private oceanfront outdoor space offers the premium vistas on the beach, from rocking under the covered porch or calming in the sun catching rays. An additional refrigerator in the downstairs is handy for keeping new vegetables or seafood from the local farmer's and fish markets. Gas and charcoal grilles are available as well as beach chairs. Plenty of parking and a peaceful, family neighborhood, but you can walk to some eateries or bars if you wish. Safe for the family - you will want to return every year.
- Many property managers and vacation rental houses provide Beaufort, NC area travel catalogs that feature coupons, either offered individually by local companies, or utilizing a partnership between the property management company and the local business itself. Search for these magazines and discount books, since this allows visitors to discover the same wonderful activities with a sometimes significantly discounted.
- Are the travel dates changeable? Shoulder seasons offer amazing promotions.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may qualify for discounted rates. Be sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a reduction.
- Some rental properties are essentially designed to serve particular visitors, whether it is oceanside units with pier passes, city-center homes with close access to shopping or waterfront homes that have private windsurfing launching areas. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and points of interest you are most interested in.
- Rental companies and individual rental home owners typically offer clients an option to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, offers travellers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned motel stay or additional gas.
General Rental Home Tricks & Tips
You may be surprised to uncover how many rental homes are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, clients are certain to come across a property that fits their expectations and spending budget.
Vacation homes are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their rental, management companies are critical in assisting guests with reserving, check-in, cleaning, as well as routine service problems that may arise.
We have put together a short guide to help you get the most out of your rental home experience.
Searching for and booking the right rental home:
Before you book " High Cotton Cottage", review our short list of factors to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Like many desirable vacation spots, In Beaufort, NC the best rentals are booked early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, when possible. A lot of visitors choose to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Find your Area and Determine Dates
Quite often, the hardest portion of preparing for your vacation is deciding on where to search, and when. As soon as the big decisions are tackled, everything else will be simpler.
Exactly How Much Vacation rental Do You Actually Need?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Keep in mind that many rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to determine what is acceptable for the party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. If not, email or call the property owner before you book.
Commit to a Budget
Make sure " High Cotton Cottage" satisfies your price range *during your desired week*. If multiple groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, make sure each person knows their obligation and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. One member of your party must be in charge of gathering payments and agreeing to responsibility for the entire rental price at time of booking.
Make a List of "Wants" and "Necessities"
What home features is the family trying to find? Is a screened deck a requirement? Do you desire to be away from it all, or close to civilization? Are sheets offered with the rental, or will you need to bring your own? Build a list of priority features to help narrow your search.
Special Things to consider
Proper access can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Ensure that you remember and ask about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Be sure to include your best friend! Animal friends are welcome at a number of vacation homes, but guidelines can vary. Make certain to read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement.
Searching the Internet
After the place, travel dates and attendees are decided, search multiple sources for the best rental selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation homes" for local rental home management companies. In addition to having exceptional properties, local agencies offer you excellent service..
Re-read the description to make certain that the vacation rental has everything you need. If something is missing, the vacation rental management company might know of very similar homes that suit your style and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. The off-season offers your greatest opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Go Through The Agreement
You'll want to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the normal price, visitors must pay state taxes when renting " High Cotton Cottage", as well as any other fees which may be mandatory based upon their situation, including a pet fee, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies are different for each property. Property management companies and individual property owners often offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers reassurance should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Rental Property
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You'll probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Be sure to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Congrats on reserving your rental! You're on the way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- To make sure no damages are attributed to your visit, create a record of any problem areas of the rental. We also recommend promptly phoning the rental manager with a report of any problems, along with your request for any needed repairs. This may protect against disputes during checkout.
- You might need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television or spa tub. Get in touch with your property manager. They are there to assist. A brief phone call prevents many complications.
- Be respectful of the community. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a vacation considerably more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Local people may point you in the right direction.
- Make sure that you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Double-check each room of the rental property to make certain you've gathered all valuables.
- Make sure to walk through the rental one last time and check for property damage. If possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Many rental home management companies and rental home sites allow travellers to give reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they will appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong, we suggest being kind but sincere with regards to your experience. Top property owners and managers will try very hard to correct the situation.
Learn and Improve
Did they enjoy their vacation? If everything was wonderful, next year's family vacation planning will be simple. Maybe the rental was not perfect, and you'll better recognize how to refine your search for the next trip.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 2.4 miles
- Circa 81 - 3.1 miles
- Bella Pizza - 0.7 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 0.8 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.8 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.9 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.4 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.4 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 0.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.8 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 4.9 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 4.9 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 4.9 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 2.5 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 0.8 miles