- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Housekeeper Included
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyWelcome to Beach Retreat West. This 2nd row duplex has it all. Appreciate great sea and sound vistas without the oceanfront rental prices. This home is in first-rate condition, with over 2000 sq. feet of living space. View the sea or sound from every single room in the home. Walk out onto the decks, and the sea vistas will take your breath away. I promise, once you have been here for a week, or two, you will never want to leave.
You will wake up in the mornings, walk out onto the decks, and gaze out over the impressive Crystal Coast. Take a deep breath and you will smell Emerald Isle's salty air. This home has four bedroom, with queen beds (all with outdoor space/balcony access), a children' loft/entertainment area (four twin beds), with TV/VCR/DVD. There is also a huge collection of books, movies, games, puzzles, and a audio system system all there for your appreciation.
Cook all your favorite foods in the thoroughly supplied kitchen, while you look out the window at the sea. Dine in and entertain in the generous, open living/ dining room. Watch t.v on the flat screen TV, while appealing on the couch.
Step out on the outdoor space the take in the elegant vistas of the beach from both directions. If you watch carefully, you may even catch a glimpse of dolphin swimming by. If the sun gets too hot for you on top, walk downstairs, where you can adore a covered outdoor space that provides tons of shade.
One of my favorite comforts with this home is the beach access. There is a wooden walkway directly across the street that leads you straight to the beach. This is extremely important if you are like me, with five children and it seems like you bring everything but the kitchen sink with you. We always have so much to carry back and forth, that having the appreciation of the beach access is priceless.
Finally, after a fun-filled day on the beach, put the children to bed and walk back out onto the outdoor space. Sit back and look at the moon as it shines over the sea. This view will just put an exclamation point on your day. Get a good nighttime sleep and get ready to do it all over again tomorrow.
I hope after reading this, you are excited about visiting with us. We look forward to making our 'Little Piece of Utopia', utopia for you and your family too. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions, comments or concerns that you might have.
If you are visiting with multiple families, please see dates and availabilities for Beach Retreat East, listing #353518. Rent both sides and holiday together.
Thank you for visiting our page. Hope to see you at the beach soon, with a drink in your hand and your toes in the sand!
Check - in time: 4:00 pm
Check - out time: 10:00 am
Keywords: sea, sea view, 2nd row, sound view, Emerald Isle, NC, outdoor space, direct beach access, enclosed outdoor shower, tidy, discount
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many property managers and vacation properties supply Beaufort, NC area discount guides that feature deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by a partnership between the property management company and the local merchant itself. These guides may provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Are you willing to switch your dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons will offer you phenomenal rates on daily rental accommodations.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Several rental companies provide price reductions to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to confirm with property management company to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced price.
- Some rental properties are essentially catered to particular customers, whether it is beachfront homes with weekly pier passes, city-center homes with close access to night life or waterfront homes that feature private windsurfing launching areas. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the family activities and sight-seeing opportunities you are most looking forward to.
- Think about getting trip insurance together with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, provides buyers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any missed as a consequence of health emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel room stay or additional fuel.
General Rental property Tricks & Tips
Many people are shocked to discover the number of vacation homes are located in Beaufort, NC. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rentals are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. Owners typically select management companies to manage online marketing, housekeeping services and maintenance.
Below are some tips and techniques to help you understand the rental search and reservation process.
Searching for and reserving the perfect vacation property:
Before you start to book "Beach Retreat West - * Winter Monthly Rental Available* - *Contact for Details* ", examine our short collection of things to consider.
Search Early and Frequently
Beaufort, NC rental properties are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, when possible. Holiday gatherings are a great time for groups to plan their Summer family trips..
Pick a Community and Time
Oftentimes, the toughest portion of organizing your vacation is deciding where to search, and when. After the big decisions are resolved, everything else will be simpler.
Just How Many Beds?
Determine who is going, and how many/what type of bedroom arrangement you need to have. Remember that that many homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to figure out what is most appropriate for your family. Most rental home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Determine Your Budget
Does the chosen vacation property suit your budget during that popular Summer week? Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family well before booking a pricey vacation property. Most rental contracts call for a single individual to be in charge of the full reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What amenities is your group interested in? Do you want a vacation property with patio kitchen? Will the unit need to be beachfront, downtown, or near restaurants? Are bedsheets included with the rental, or do you need to bring your own? Make a list of priority features to facilitate filter your search.
Do individual members of your party have special needs? If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are necessary, factor that into your search. Most rental listings include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Are you or other individuals in the family traveling with a furry friend? Animals are welcome at many vacation homes, but policies can vary. Study your agreement carefully! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
The best places to Search
Several internet resources exist to match clients with property owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local companies usually have an exclusive assortment of rental homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you have located the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your travel dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your easiest prospects for a reduced rate will be shifting to an off-season week.
Read the Total Contract
Read through the full agreement and be sure you are aware who is liable for:
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Ensure that your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Be sure to be aware of the cancellation policy prior to booking. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers reassurance should catastrophe strike.
When you believe you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. Keep in mind that most rental contracts require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the rental home owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Make sure to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congratulations on reserving your vacation rental! You're on your way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Take notes of any property damage as soon as you arrive. We also advise promptly getting in touch with the property manager with a report of any problems, together with your request for any repairs. This will protect against disputes during check out.
- Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, property access, swimming pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the property manager immediately. A brief phone call eliminates many complications.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. Often times, nearby residences are lived in by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a trip a good deal more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Locals may point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home locked up while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Double-check each room of the rental property to make certain that you've gathered all possessions.
- As soon as your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to confirm no property damage occurred during your remain. When possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Many rental home management companies and rental search sites permit customers to offer feedback. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they will likely appreciate your recommendations. If something went wrong and they didn't correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the rental was not as described, you should note that as part of your comments.
Does everyone want to re-book next year? If everything was perfect, next year's vacation planning is going to be painless. Otherwise, you have gained valuable experience that can help with your next search.
- Island Water Sports - 2.2 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 3.2 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 3.3 miles
- Frankâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 3.4 miles
- Crab Shack - 3.5 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 3.6 miles
- Port Of Call - 3.6 miles
- Circle Pizza - 4.8 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 3.9 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 0.2 miles
- Island Water Sports - 2.2 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 4.8 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 2.1 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 2.2 miles
- Patsy Pond Nature Trail - 3.0 miles
- Blown Kiteboarding - 3.1 miles