- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Housekeeper Included
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyHi.
Your search for the ideal beach hideaway ends here. If you'd like to learn more, please contact Sun Surf Realty on Emerald Isle, NC, for renting details, prices, and availability.
Now, please take just a moment to watch the video link, located above the main picture.
Just for the Halibut West is not just another beach rental. THIS is a Beach Home, replete with all the essentials. I want my visitors to feel welcomed, and peaceful. So, I make sure that they are wonderfully surprised from the moment they arrive. Your holiday is a precious thing. I make sure its treated as such.
Please Click above on 'Traveler Reviews' and read what others visitors have said about my little bungalow by the sea.
Bookings for the 2018 spring and summer seasons are well underway. The Summer of 2017 was a complete sell-out once again! So, if you have a desired date, don't hesitate to rent now!
My 2018 visitors will relish fresh upgrades at Just for the Halibut WEST, including new Sealy Pillow Top Mattresses, new living room furnishings, new gas grille, and more....
Many of my visitors have commented on the sound system at Halibut, with speakers both indoors and out. Just plug in your device, and play back the sound track of your Life! One of my favorite Pandora channels is "Laid Back Beach Music." Give it a listen on the enlargened sea view outdoor space.
I ALSO OWN JUST FOR THE HALIBUT EAST (Vacation Rental By Owner # 201987). IF THE DATE YOU DESIRE IS NOT AVAILABLE AT HALIBUT WEST, PLEASE CHECK AVAILABILITY RIGHT NEXT DOOR AT HALIBUT EAST. OR, RENT BOTH SIDES, FOR A TOTAL OF SIX BEDROOMS AND FOUR BATHROOMS, THAT CAN COMFORTABLY ACCOMMODATE 12! Just an idea....
What makes Halibut WEST so accommodating? When you arrive, the beds are made, and towels are on your bed. The home is tidy and welcoming. You merely need to get unpacked, grab a frosty drink, and step out to the BEACH, or the gracious Sea Front Deck! That loud noise you hear? It's the SURF!
I hope you can steal some time from your hectic Life to experience this charmingly finished oceanfront duplex, where the oceanside porch, furbished with rocking chairs, and loungers becomes your oceanside living room. That smell? It's the salt air!
Greet the morning from the newly enlargened sea view outdoor space, as the sun rises over the mighty Atlantic. Relish your morning coffee, as Dolphins meander past. Seabirds soar, waves crash, and the sea wind replenishes your spirit, releasing you from the World whence you came. You are sitting, front row, on one of His most striking wonders. This is shorefront visiting, North Carolina style..
After a day on the beach, adore showering 'alfresco' in the enclosed outdoor shower (hot/cold water) with dressing area, located underneath the bungalow. I have visitors report that they never shower indoors when they stay at Halibut...
So evening has finally arrived. It's time to relax on the front porch, and listen to the crashing waves, the sea wind, and your favorite music... Speakers on the outdoor space are soooo sweet! :)
Sandy beaches, gentle sea waves, and a peaceful family ambience define the Emerald Isle holiday experience. This isn't Myrtle Beach! It's far less commercialized and busy. It's much more laid back...but, there's plenty to do! It IS the ideal Carolina Coastal hideaway.
Don’t forget that your furry family members are welcome. (Limited to two dogs, up to 30 pounds MAX each). No pet fee is mandatory!
Saturday to Saturday units. NO SMOKING INSIDE...but a fine cigar on the outdoor space is encouraged. YOU MUST be 25 or older to rent my home.
When making your reservation, please reference 'Just for the Halibut- WEST!'
I look forward to welcoming you to my little bungalow by the sea.
Please note that reservations made under false pretenses will be subject to cancellation, and eviction with no refund given. OUCH! Plus, you will have to endure a serious lecture from my Mom.
Keywords: Duplex, Sea front
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Find the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Most established tourism bureaus will send promotional travel guides with special packages for vacation rentals, restaurants and activities. Look for these publications and coupon books, because this allows vacation goers to enjoy the very same wonderful activities at a typically substantial discounted.
- Prefer to avoid the crowds of people? Shoulder seasons feature incredible promotions.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be qualified for cost savings. Make sure to ask property owner to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a discount.
- Is there a particular experience that you are mainly looking forward to during your stay? You'll receive the most value from a rental that most directly suits your ideal trip setting, even if it costs a little more.
- Property management companies and individual rental owners commonly offer customers an opportunity to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental price, offers buyers reimbursement of their trip costs for any nights missed as a result of personal health-related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned motel stay or additional fuel.
General Rental property Tricks & Tips
First-timers are sometimes shocked at the range and wide range of weekly rental properties available in the Beaufort, NC area. With such a wide selection, vacationers are sure to come across a rental that suits their expectations and spending budget.
Virtually all rental homes in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. Property management companies are popular with property owners mainly because they coordinate the advertising and operations..
Here are some ideas and suggestions to help you navigate the rental home search and reservation process.
Finding and reserving the best vacation property:
Before you decide to book "Stunning Oceanfront Views-Clean-Pet Friendly-Amazing sound system indoors & out", go through our short collection of considerations.
Search Early and Often
Beaufort, NC rentals start booking early. To find the best selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months in advance of your vacation. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental..
Select your Town and Travel Week
Sometimes, the most challenging part of organizing your vacation is deciding where to go, and when. After the big decisions are tackled, everything else is much easier.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many relatives are planning to share your vacation? Consider that a lot of properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to determine what is acceptable for the party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible online. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you reserve the home.
What Are You Prepared to Spend?
The majority of rental homes are advertised with a price range. Determine the price for your preferred week. It may be at the high end of the range. If multiple individuals or family members are sharing the cost, be certain that each group understands their obligations and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. A single member of your company must be responsible for getting contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the entire rental fee at time of reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What home features is the group looking for? Is a swimming pool mandatory?Are you looking for a rental property with open-air lounge? Do you wish to be away from it all, or close to a city setting? Are mattress sheets included with the rental, or do you need to provide your own? Create a list of priority features to help filter your search.
Commonly the senior generation has challenges with staircases. Make sure to remember and ask about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Take the Dog
Be sure to include your best friend! Animals are welcome at a number of rentals, but policies differ. Study your contract thoroughly! Service fees may apply when animals are added. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
Several internet resources exist to match renters with rental owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental homes" for local rental home management companies. Local agencies will often have a unique assortment of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make certain that the home has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the rental management company may know of comparable homes that better fit your style and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season trip, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak season offers your greatest opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Read the Total Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Make sure your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
Make sure you understand the cancellation policy before reserving. Rental home management companies and home owners typically offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides reassurance should disaster strike.
Book your Rental
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You'll likely need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Help
Be sure you get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest storing the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Good job on reserving your rental home! You're on the way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental property right away. If you find damage, or if repairs are required contact the property manager without delay. This can protect against disagreements during check out.
- Ask questions. You may need guidance for a fireplace, TV or hot tub. Call your rental manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call helps prevent many problems.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Natives are likely to be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local people may point you in the right direction.
- Be sure to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Ensure you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cupboards and closets.
- Make a point to walk through the rental one final time and check for damage. If you can, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your stay? Virtually all rental web sites request feedback after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will thank you for favorable critiques. If anything was unsatisfactory and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
Use Your Experience
Hold a debrief with your family. Did they enjoy their stay? If everything was amazing, next year's family vacation planning will be simple. Otherwise, you've gained invaluable rental search experience to aid with another search.
- Island Water Sports - 1.2 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 2.2 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 2.4 miles
- Crab Shack - 2.5 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 2.6 miles
- Port Of Call - 2.6 miles
- Frankâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 3.2 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 4.9 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 2.9 miles
- Island Water Sports - 1.2 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 1.2 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 1.1 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 1.2 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 2.2 miles
- Beach Wheels Bike Rentals - 2.2 miles
- Homerâ€™s Point Marina - 2.5 miles
- Leni Newell Studios And Gallery - 2.6 miles