- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyOur oceanfront bungalow is a ideal home for your family and friends to come and relax on the beach, the private pool or phenomenal outdoor space. Freshly modernized, this home has TWO fridges, TWO dishwashers in it's well supplied granite kitchen. The master suite has astonishing beach vistas that are a dream to wake up to! There are two 'Mini-Masters' that have their own private full baths that will be ideal for the 'grown-ups' in your group. Each bedroom has their own TV, for the alone time we all need after a full day of family fun!
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Search for the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many tourism bureaus will send you guides with savings for rental properties, restaurants and activities. These guides can provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Are you able to move your vacation week? Off-peak times provide sizeable bargains.
- Plenty of vacation rental companies and owners offer savings for active duty and veteran members of the Military, or repeat individuals of the same property. Make sure to confirm with property manager to see if your travelling gang is eligible for a markdown.
- Some rentals are basically catered to specific travelers, whether it is soundside units with weekly pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have private kiteboarding launching areas. You will definitely get the best value from a home which most closely suits your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a bit extra.
- Rental companies and individual rental home owners commonly offer their customers the chance to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, provides travellers reimbursement of their rental costs for any nights missed as a result of health-related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned motel stay or additional fuel.
General Vacation Rental Advice
First-timers are sometimes surprised at the range and wide selection of short term vacation rentals available in the Beaufort, NC area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available makes it possible to find an optimum getaway to fit their Beaufort, NC group, from low-noise condominiums to huge event homes with several bedrooms.
The majority of rentals in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local property management agencies. Owners often choose management companies to manage advertising, house cleaning services and routine maintenance.
We've developed a brief guide to help you get the most out of your vacation property experience.
Finding and booking the best rental property:
Before you start to book "Exceptional Ocean Front Cottage With Pool Perfect For Your Family!", review our short list of points to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Beaufort, NC rental properties book months (and up to a year) in advance. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months in advance is recommended, whenever possible. Many households prefer to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Find your Area and Decide Dates
Oftentimes, the toughest portion of scheduling your trip is choosing where to go, and when. When the big decisions are hammered out, the rest is much easier.
Decide on a Size
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Try to remember that most properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to determine what is suitable for the party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available on the internet. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you reserve the home.
Establish Your Budget
Confirm that "Exceptional Ocean Front Cottage With Pool Perfect For Your Family!" works with your price range *during your desired dates*. If multiple groups or relatives are sharing the cost, ensure everybody knows their obligation and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. One member of your party must be given the task of collecting contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the entire rental payment at time of reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the group trying to find? Do you want a rental home with outside lounge? Do you wish to be far from the crowds, or near civilization? Are mattress sheets included with the rental agreement, or do you need to take your own? Build a list of priority conveniences to facilitate narrow your search.
Do members of your crew have specialized needs? If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are required, include that into your search. The majority of vacation rental listings include a list of amenities.
Make sure to include your pets. Although many vacation rentals allow pets, guidelines and fees fluctuate per rental. A number of restrictions may possibly eliminate a prospective rental. Make certain you study agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *before* you book!
Start the Search
Several websites exist to match visitors with rental owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rentals" for local rental management companies. Aside from offering distinctive rental properties, local companies offer you exceptional service..
Negotiate the Price
When you've spotted your dream rental, make sure your travel dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try getting an additional night. Your best chance for a reduced rate is shifting to an off-season week.
Go Through The Agreement
You really need to know which services are included:
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the regular rate, visitors will have to pay local taxes when booking "Exceptional Ocean Front Cottage With Pool Perfect For Your Family!", as well as various other additional fees which might be mandatory based upon their circumstances, including a dog fee, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
If you wish to Cancel
Make sure you understand the cancellation policy prior to reserving. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers relief should disaster strike.
Complete the Booking
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Keep in mind that most rental agreements require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the rental owner.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Make sure to get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest keeping the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Good job on booking your vacation rental! You're on the right path to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental home right away. We also recommend immediately phoning the property manager with a report of any damage, together with your request for any repairs. If there is a disagreement about liability later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts should be very helpful.
- Ask questions. When there is any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, house access, pool operations, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of difficulties.
- Please be respectful of the neighborhood. Residents more often than not live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a trip a lot more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Residents are a fantastic source of suggestions. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Remember to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the property secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Check to make sure you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinets and wardrobes.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one last time and look for damages. We suggest walking through with the property manager wherever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your vacation rental? Virtually all rental home web sites ask for comments after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will thank you for glowing recommendations. If anything went wrong and they didn't correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the property wasn't as described, you will want to note that as part of your feedback.
Learn and Improve
How did they like the property? If everything was wonderful, next year's trip planning is going to be relatively easy. Maybe the rental home wasn't perfect, and you'll better know how to perfect your search for the next time.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.9 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 0.5 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 1.3 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.7 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.7 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 1.7 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 0.5 miles
- 4Jâ€™s Cafe And Bake Shop - 0.8 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.9 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 2.1 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 0.5 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 0.6 miles
- Water Boggan - 0.6 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 0.8 miles
- Hwy 58 Bicycles - 0.8 miles
- Teezher Charters - 0.9 miles