- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- DVD Player
- Housekeeper Optional
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyClassic Beach Holiday Rental with Huge Private Pool (14 X 33 size). 4 Bedroom, 4 Bath Beach Home. Less than a block from the beach access at the end of the island called "The Point". Superior fishing, surfing and shelling at this location. Sea Peek view and sound view. Huge private pool offers lounge chairs, grille, picnic area & tiki bar - landscaped pool area as well! Wrap around decks on both levels of home. Covered parking underneath home.
LEVEL ONE: entryway, four bedroom and three baths. Master Bedroom with king & private bath. Bedroom #2 with 2 queens has private bath. Bedrooms #3 with Double Twin Bunk Bed and Bedroom #4 with Twins share a hall bath.
LEVEL TWO: Huge living area with surround sound vistas and sea peak. Wrap porch with furnishings and cover makes this a peaceful experience. 5 Color Cable TV's and high speed internet.
Gas grille supplied (gas not included) and outdoor dining table. Sorry, no smoking inside or family dogs and cats allowed. Rents from Sunday to Sunday WEEKS ONLY! LINENS PROVIDED in Prime Season (full price weeks only).
****CENTURY 21 Coastland Realty will be contacting you for further rental payment details after you rent online.****
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many established tourism bureaus will send you travel guide books with special packages for rental properties, restaurants and activities. Search for these guides and coupon books, because this allows visitors to discover the very same wonderful attractions with a generally significantly discounted.
- Flexible about when you might take a trip? The off-peak seasons will offer incredible rates on daily rentals.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may qualify for special discounts. Make sure to check with property manager to see if your travelling group qualifies for a markdown.
- Some rentals are essentially catered to particular travelers, whether it is oceanside homes with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to night life or waterfront homes that have their own windsurfing launching areas. If there's a specific Beaufort, NC activity that you just love, look for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental owners generally offer their customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term price, provides guests reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed due to health emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated motel stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
The Rental Process
You might be pleasantly surprised to uncover how many rental properties are available at your destination. With such a big selection, clients are sure to come across a rental which matches their wishes and spending plan.
The majority of vacation homes in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management agencies. Property management companies are liked by owners mainly because they coordinate the marketing and operations..
Here are some ideas and suggestions to help you navigate the vacation home search and reservation process.
Finding and reserving the right rental property:
Do you believe "3rd row home with private pool, tiki bar and easy beach access" is the best vacation property for your upcoming visit? Browse through this check list to make sure it fits your needs.
Start Your Search Early
Beaufort, NC vacation rentals start booking very early. To assure the greatest choice of rental homes, we recommend searching and booking your Beaufort, NC vacation home Six-12 months in advance, whenever you can. Many families choose to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Select a Village and Time
Quite often, the most challenging portion of organizing your vacation is deciding where to search, and when. Once the big decisions are resolved, the rest is easier.
Decide on a Size
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Remember that most properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for your group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available online. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before you book.
Have a Spending Limit
Many rentals are marketed with a cost range. Confirm the price for your chosen stay. It could be at the top end of the range. Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions well before reserving an expensive rental. In most cases, a single person in the group will be liable for making the full reservation and recovering each person's share.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What amenities is your family searching for? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Do you want to be away from it all, or near civilization? Does the property have bicycles and beach toys available throughout your stay? Make a list of "necessities and wants" from your company to help narrow your search to the most appropriate rental.
Proper access could make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is required, factor that into your search. Most rental postings include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Remember to include your furry family members. Animal policies are different at each rental. Read descriptions carefully. Read your agreement thoroughly! Fees may apply when animals are included.
It Is Time to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local agencies will have a unique collection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to be certain the home has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the property management company may know of similar properties that better suit your preferences and budget..
While not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak season offers your greatest opportunity to make a deal for a lower rate.
Study the Total Contract
You will want to know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Cancelling your Rental Home
Be sure to be aware of the cancellation policy before booking. Property management companies and individual home owners typically offer their guests the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives comfort should disaster strike.
Complete the Reservation
When you believe you've found "the one", start the booking process. Do not forget that most rental contracts require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the rental owner.
Where to Get Help
Put the rental manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your visit.
Good luck on booking your rental! You're on the way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- To make certain no damages are linked to your stay, make a record of any trouble spots of the rental. If you discover problems, or if fixes are needed call the property manager immediately. If there is a difference of opinion about responsibility later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, house access, swimming pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the property manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Often, neighboring homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a trip significantly more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Residents are a good source of tips.
- Remember to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the property secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Double-check every room of the rental home to make sure you've collected all valuables.
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damage. Whenever possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you rate your experience? Many rental management companies and rental search sites make it easy for customers to give comments. If the rental home and/or property manager was first-rate, they will likely appreciate your positive reviews. If something went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but straightforward about your rental experience. The best property owners and managers will try very hard to correct the problem.
Hold a debrief with the people in your group. How did they feel about the rental choice? If everything was wonderful, next year's trip planning will be easy. If not, you have acquired useful experience to aid with your next search.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.6 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 2.2 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 3.2 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 3.5 miles
- The Trading Post - 3.5 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 3.5 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 2.1 miles
- 4Jâ€™s Cafe And Bake Shop - 2.6 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.6 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 3.9 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 1.8 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 2.2 miles
- Harrikaâ€™s Brew Haus - 2.4 miles
- Water Boggan - 2.4 miles
- Dudley's Marina - 2.6 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 2.6 miles