- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Indoor Pool
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoke Detectors
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyLocated on the second level. There is no elevator. One bedroom, one bathroom condo that overlooks an indoor/outdoor pool. When you walk out of the front of the complex, you can see the sea the entire time to the beach. Brief distance!
***The pool in front of the condo & the tennis courts are currently closed due to Hurricane Florence however the pool next to the beach access is open! There is some hurricane construction repair happening at the complex ***
Master bedroom has a "full" sized bed. Couch is a queen pullout in the living room. Living room and bedroom have TVs with cable. Internet is currently down.
**No dogs and cats allowed**
** Come with your own dish/laundry/personal soaps, paper towels and toilet paper. Linens will be supplied (four towels and linens for both the bed and the couch).
* * NON SMOKING UNIT**
* *24 hour card activated Security Gate.**
** 2 Gate Cards and 2 Parking Permits will be supplied.**
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Most tourism bureaus offer guides with special deals for vacation rentals, dining and activities. Keep an eye out for these magazines and coupon books, since this allows vacation goers to take advantage of the very same terrific attractions with a frequently significantly discounted.
- Are your trip dates flexible? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of high costs.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Some vacation rental companies provide price reductions to veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a reduced price.
- Some vacation rentals are basically designed to serve particular clients, whether it's soundside rentals with fishing pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to night life or waterfront homes that feature their own windsurfing launching areas. If there's a specific Beaufort, NC atteaction you simply love, be on the lookout for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental owners commonly offer their customers the option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental cost, provides visitors reimbursement of their travel expenses for any days missed as a consequence of personal health-related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected hotel room stay or extra fuel.
How to Book a Vacation Home
Some people are shocked to learn just how many vacation rentals are available in their area of interest. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Virtually all rentals in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local property management agencies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their rental home, management companies are instrumental in assisting guests with making reservations, check-in, housekeeping services, and any routine maintenance issues that may arise.
Below are great tips and tactics to help you navigate the rental home search and booking process.
Finding and booking the best rental home:
Do you think "Emerald Isle 1 Bedroom Condo" is the best rental for your upcoming getaway? Read through this checklist to make sure it fits all of your needs.
The Earlier, The Better
Beaufort, NC vacation homes are reserved many months (and up to a year) in advance. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your vacation rental home..
Find your Area and Establish Dates
Consensus can be difficult among members of the family, but as soon as this tricky part is complete everything will quickly fall in place.
Select a Size
Confirm who is joining, and how many/what particular bedroom setup you will need. Be mindful that many vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for the family. Generally vacation home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Decide on Your Budget
Does your preferred rental home suit your budget during that popular Summer week? If many individuals or families are sharing the cost, always make sure each group knows their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to chip in. Most rental agreements call for a single individual to be in charge of the full reservation.
What amenities is the group looking for? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Do you desire to be away from it all, or near a city setting? Are bed sheets included with the rental agreement, or will you need to take your own? Gather a list of "needs and desires" from your party to help filter your search to the most appropriate property.
Accessibility and Special Issues
In some cases the elder generation has trouble with stairways. Make sure that you remember and inquire about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Think About 4-Legged Family Members?
Are you or other people in the party traveling with a pup? Pets are welcome at many vacation rentals, but guidelines differ. Be sure you read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *well before* you book!
Start the Search
When the area, dates and people are decided, search multiple resources for the very best vacation rental selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local property management companies take pride in a top-quality rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you've spotted your dream rental, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks are likely to be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read through the Total Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Be sure that your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Ensure that you are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. Vacation rental management companies and rental owners typically offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you reassurance should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Rental Property
After you believe you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. Keep in mind that most rental contracts require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the home owner.
Get Contact Details
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your trip.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. To make certain no damages are attributed to your visit, create a record of any problem areas of the rental. If you discover problems, or if repairs are needed contact the home manager immediately.
- Ask questions. When there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, condo access, pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager immediately. A quick phone call avoids many complications.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. Many times, nearby properties are lived in by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a vacation considerably more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Locals can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Tidy up a little bit. Although you're spending money on a cleaning fee, The vacation rental should really be in sound condition. Sinks filled with dishes, surplus beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes ought to be remedied before you leave.
- Once everything is out, begin a walk-through of the rental to make certain no property damage occurred during your stay. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your rental? Just about all rental home management companies and rental websites allow renters to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was terrific, they will appreciate your compliments. If anything went wrong, we recommend being understanding but straightforward regarding your rental experience. The best owners and managers will work hard to solve the problem.
Use Your Experience
Did they like the rental? With some luck everything was ideal and you are excited to re-book the same property for your next vacation. If the rental home was not quite right, and you will better know how to improve your search for the next trip.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.7 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 0.3 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 1.1 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.5 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.5 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 1.5 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 0.3 miles
- 4Jâ€™s Cafe And Bake Shop - 0.6 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.7 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 1.9 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 0.2 miles
- Water Boggan - 0.4 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 0.5 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 0.6 miles
- Hwy 58 Bicycles - 0.6 miles
- Teezher Charters - 0.7 miles