View this property at:
About this Property
One of the most handsome units on the island! Our glamourous, comfortable home is less than 100 yards from the beach, with 2 public beach accesses less than a 5 min. walk from our driveway. We just newly finished remodeling our 8 bed/4 bath home for our 2021 renters! We invite you to relax and savor the 2 calming decks (front and back) while you take in the sound of crashing waves and smell of salty air. Located down Coast Guard Road accepts for simple access on and off the island and a speedy bicycle ride or drive to all the local niceties, including grocery stores, a wine market, a movie theatre, countless eateries and bars, shopping, the Bogue Inlet Pier, mini golf and go-karts. We want you to appreciate your stay, so we include EVERYTHING you need; linens, bath towels, wash cloths, beach towels, beach chairs, beach games/toys, a thoroughly-supplied kitchen (complete with a set of brand new pots and pans, knife set, silverware, mixing bowls, measuring cups, Keurig coffee maker, spices and more), blazingly fast whole home WiFi (400mbps), multiple TVs with spectrum cable, a movie room with 100” projector, outdoor shower and much more!!
We request that you refrain from smoking in the home or on the decks, as it is inevitable that the smoke will travel inside and inhibit us from including the premium and most tidy rental on Emerald Isle. We also don’t accept dogs and cats, as it would be too difficult to properly tidy 4000sq/ft in between units. We very much value you respecting these requests.
Check-in is at 4pm or later; check-out is 10am or earlier. We can accommodate special requests for these times as availability accepts. As long as the home is vacant, tidy and ready for renters, we will accept renters to check in as early as possible on check-in day, or later in the afternoon on check-out day! Just let us know if that is necessary and we will do our most first-rate to accommodate you!
The 3rd floor has 3 bedrooms (1 king bed, 1 queen bed and a trundle-style bed that has 2 twin beds) that share an upsized bathroom which includes a double vanity and a enormous walk-in shower. One of the front-loading washer/dryer sets is located on this floor. The 3rd floor also homes the master suite which includes a king bed, a bathroom with a double vanity and a generous walk-in shower with dual shower heads, and a tremendous walk-in closet with an abundance of constructed-ins for hanging clothes.
The 2nd floor has a sizable, entirely-supplied kitchen, island that seats 2, kitchen table that seats 4, and generous dining room with a massive farmhouse-style table that seats 10 very restfully. The living room is just off the kitchen with a bespoke-ordered upsized sectional couch for an abundance of appealing space. The 2nd front-loading washer/dryer is located on this floor, as well as a half bath which includes an additional toilet and sink. This floor also includes 2 bedrooms (one king bed and one queen bed) both of which share a bathroom.
The first floor includes a sizable open room with a ping pong table, wet bar with sink, mini refrigerator and Keurig. A movie room with a 100” projector that includes Spectrum cable as well as a Blu-ray player for our movie collection of over 200 dvd/Blu-ray discs. Savor these movies on our bespoke-ordered upsized sectional, with an upsized ottoman that turns this couch into a Wyoming king-sized bed that can sleep 4!!! This floor also hosts 2 bedrooms (1 king and 1 bunk bed with a single on top of a full) both with walk-in closets and share a bathroom with a sizable walk-in shower.
There are 2 decks located off the 2nd floor. The back outdoor space sports a huge BQ grille that’s hooked into the in-ground propane tank, so there’s no need to worry about running out of gas!
There is substantial parking. A parking pad out front by the street, as well as multiple pads directly in front and on the side of the home. We’ve parked as many as 10 cars here during the holidays!
Our neighborhood does not have a community pool, however we have a partnership with the Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort (2 min. drive up Coast Guard Rd) that accepts our renters complete access to their resort-style pool, complete with a splash pad for children and cornhole/outdoor ping pong for adults. If you would like access to the pool, please let us know!
The walk to our neighborhood beach accesses are less than 5 mins.. There is no public parking for the beach, so only the residents of the neighborhood use these accesses.
**We require all renters to sign our rental agreement via DocuSign within 72 hours of renting. We also require a photo copy of a government issued photo ID that matches the credit card used for payment. Failure to sign rental agreement and/or give a valid photo ID will not be allowed entry into our home**
The Town of Emerald Isle has done a unbelievable job of making Emerald Isle bicycle/walking friendly. The bicycle path stretches the entirety of Emerald Isle, about 12 miles from the end of the island at “The Point” alongside all the eateries, shopping centers and attractions, ending towards the middle of the island. **Please note that we do not supply bicycles. If you’re unable to bring your own, bicycles can be rented from Highway 58 Bicycles of Emerald Isle (252) 345-9006**
Publix - (1.3 miles, a 9-min. bicycle-ride)
Food Lion - Emerald Plantation Shopping Center (1.5 miles, a 10-min. bicycle-ride)
Lowes Foods - A brief trip across the bridge; typically the most excellent selection of beer. (3.3 miles, 8 min drive)
Walmart Supercenter - (8.3 miles, 15-min. drive)
There is plenty of convenient Shopping on Emerald Isle including in the close by (1.5 miles, a 10-min. bicycle-ride) Emerald Plantation Shopping Center.
CVS Pharmacy - One the island (1.9 miles, 5 min drive)
Walgreens - Just across the bridge on the mainland (3.1 miles, 7-min. drive)
Emerald Forest Mini-Golf
Fun World Motor Sports (Go-Karting)
Hot Wax Surf and Paddle Sports Units
Salty Pirate Water Park
Golfin Dolphin/Macdaddy’s (Driving range, putt putt, bowling alley)
Emerald Plantation Cinema (Movie Theatre)
Bogue Inlet Pier (Fishing, food, sight-seeing)
Coastline Golf Carts & Units
Eateries in Emerald Isle:
Rucker Johns (American style)
Sharks Den (Burgers, Beers and other bar food)
Hwy 55 (Burgers, Beers, Fries, Shakes)
Lazzara’s Pizza and Subs
Village Ice Cream and Candies
Jackie’s American Grille (Midrange American style with good seafood)
Flipperz Family Bar & Grille
Caribsea (Upscale seafood, call in advance for reservations)
El Zarape (Mexican Food)
Plaza Mexico Restaurant (Mexican Food)
Ben & Jerry’s
Sweet Spot (Candy Shop)
The Trading Post (Southern Food & Spirits)
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Many tourism bureaus will send you promotional guide books with special offers for lodging, restaurants and activities. Search for these magazines and discount books, since this allows vacationers to experience those fantastic activities at a frequently significantly discounted.
- Want to avoid the crowds of people and reduce costs? The off-peak shoulder seasons frequently offer incredible rates on weekly rental properties.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may be able to get cost savings. Be sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a markdown.
- Some homes are particularly suited for particular groups of visitors. Large event homes are ideal for weddings, receptions and corporate escapes. Some rentals appeal to beach bums. Other properties are situated close to music venues. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and sight-seeing opportunities you are most looking forward to.
- Think about getting trip insurance along with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental rate, provides vacationers reimbursement of their trip costs for any days missed resulting from medical emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline.
The Rental Process
First-timers tend to be surprised at the range and variety of weekly rental properties available in the Beaufort, NC area. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Vacation homes are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are liked by owners mainly because they manage the promotion and operations..
Here are some tips and tactics to help you understand the vacation home search and reservation process.
Searching for and reserving the right rental:
Do you believe "Freshly renovated Crystal Coast retreat only steps from the beach!" is the perfect rental for your next getaway? Read through this guide to make sure it fits your needs.
The Earlier, The Better
Beaufort, NC rentals start booking very early. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search 6-12 months prior to your trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your vacation home..
Select a Community and Time
Sometimes, the toughest portion of planning your trip is choosing where to go, and when. Once the big decisions are hammered out, everything else becomes simpler.
Exactly How Much Vacation rental Do You Actually Need?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Remember that that many rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for your family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible online. Otherwise, get in touch with the property owner before you reserve the home.
What Exactly Are You Prepared to Spend?
Check to make sure "Freshly renovated Crystal Coast retreat only steps from the beach!" satisfies your price range *during your desired week*. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends prior to reserving a costly rental home. Most rental agreements call for a single individual to be liable for the entire reservation.
Create a list of "Wishes" and "Necessities"
What property features is your group looking for? Are you looking for a rental home with outdoor dining area? Will the unit need to be oceanfront, in the downtown area, or close to shopping? Are mattress sheets included with the rental contract, or will you need to provide your own? Make a list of priority conveniences to help narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Things to consider
Occasionally the older generation has problems with stairs. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are necessary, include that into your search. Almost all rental listings will include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Remember to include your best friend! Animals are welcome at a number of rental properties, but policies differ. A number of limitations may eliminate a prospective rental home. Be sure you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Start your Search
Once the location, travel dates and people are decided, search multiple sources to get the best vacation home selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental homes" for local rental home management companies. Aside from offering distinctive rental properties, local agencies offer you excellent service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be sure the property has everything you need. If something is missing, the vacation rental management company may know of comparable homes that fit your desires and budget..
Although not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try getting an extra night. Negotiating rates is more effective during the off-peak season when many vacation rentals sit vacant.
Study the Total Contract
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Be sure that your price includes all taxes and fees.
If you want to Cancel
Cancellation policies are different with each rental. Many rental agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you relief should catastrophe strike.
When everything looks correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You will likely have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Don't forget to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We suggest saving the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats on booking your vacation rental! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Take notes of any damages immediately after you arrive. Contact the rental manager immediately to report your findings. This may protect against disputes during checkout.
- If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, house access, swimming pool operations, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of difficulty.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a trip considerably more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Natives can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best places for night life?
- Make sure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Check to make sure you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cupboards and wardrobes.
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one last time and check for damages. Whenever you can, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Nearly all rental web sites seek feedback after your stay is complete. Rental owners and rental managers will thank you for positive critiques. If anything was unsatisfactory and they didn't correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the vacation rental wasn't as described, you will want to make it a point as part of your comments.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a meeting with your travel companions. Does everyone want to return next year? We hope this guide helped you find a fantastic vacation rental. If the rental wasn't perfect, and you will better understand how to filter your search for the next vacation.