- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
About this PropertyA Place at the Beach III offers your family and friends a phenomenal shorefront holiday, as well as all the niceties and activities that make for great memories. At a Place at the Beach III you can swim in the indoor or outdoor pool, slip down a waterslide, fish, or skin dive. Boating, deep sea fishing, and waterskiing are also available within two miles. Five miles away, the Olympus Dive Center offers a scuba diving shop and daily charters. Golfers will find 12 18-hole courses in the area. Also, be sure to visit Fort Macon, a restored Civil War fort.
Check In @ 4pm
Check Out @ 10am
Check in Days: Saturday or Sunday
**NO FAMILY PETS ACCEPTED**
Golf - miniature
Tennis Tennis Equipment Available
Fishing (Close by)
Entertainment / Nightlife
Indoor swimming pool
Onsite - Swimming pool - total number of pools: 2
Salon (2.0 mi)
Medical facility (2.0 mi)
Shopping (Close by)
Natural Sites (Close by)
Minimum age check-in: Minimum age check-in is 21.
No RV parking , No enormous car parking , No trailers , No boat parking
General Urgent Information
Resort cannot honor unit upgrades or moves.
Credit card imprint mandatory upon check-in at the resort.
Please do not contact the resort with requests for a unit changes or upgrades. They will not accept any requests for upgrades or moves.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many tourism bureaus will send you promotional travel guide books with deals for vacation rentals, dining and activities. Look for these magazines and coupon books, because this allows visitors to take advantage of those terrific attractions at a possibly considerable discounted.
- Willing to switch your trip dates? Off-peak times offer up substantive bargains.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Several rental companies offer unique discounts to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your travelling gang is eligible for a reduction.
- Is there a particular experience that you are most anticipating during your stay? You'll receive the best value from a rental that most thoroughly suits your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a bit more.
- Consider getting trip insurance with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, offers guests reimbursement of their trip expenses for any nights missed as a result of personal medical related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel.
How to Book a Rental Home
Some people are shocked to discover how many properties are offered in their area of interest. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rental homes are commonly owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property owners typically select management companies to facilitate marketing and advertising, cleaning and repairs and maintenance.
Here are some tips and strategies to help you navigate the rental home search and reservation process.
Where to find and reserve a great rental property:
Do you believe "1BR 1BA BEACH FRONT PROPERTY" is the perfect vacation property for your upcoming family vacation? Browse through this guide to confirm it fits all of your needs.
Search Early and Frequently
Like many trendy hot spots, In Beaufort, NC the best rental homes are booked early. To get the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-12 months before a trip. Holiday reunions are a great time for families to plot their Summer holiday escapes..
Pick your Area and Travel Week
Begin by figuring out which specific area of Beaufort, NC you want to explore, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
Decide on a Size
Determine who is attending the vacation, and how many/what sort of bedroom arrangement you'll need. Remember that a lot of rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to figure out what is most appropriate for your family. Generally rental listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Determine Your Budget
Most rental properties are marketed with a price range. Determine the cost for your preferred trip. It could be at the top end of the range. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends prior to reserving a pricey rental. Most rental contracts call for a single individual to be responsible for the full reservation.
What amenities is your family interested in? Do you want a rental home with open-air dining area? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or nightlife? Will the home have bicycles and beach toys available during your stay? Make a list of prioritized "necessities and preferences" from your company to help narrow your search to the most suitable rental.
Special Issues to consider
Grandparents will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-access-only property on the Third floor. Make certain to remember and inquire about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Remember to include your furry family members. Dog policies are different at each rental. Read descriptions thoroughly. Type of animal, size and breeds could be controlled. Study your agreement carefully! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
Searching the Internet
Once the place, time and guests are decided, search multiple sources for the best rental home selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rentals" for local rental management companies. Local companies usually have a unique assortment of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
When you have located your dream rental, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
While not true for all rental homes, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable week, try getting an additional night. Your best chance of a reduced rate is changing to an off-season week.
Read through the Total Agreement
Read the complete contract and make certain you are aware who is liable for:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Be sure that your quote includes all state taxes and fees.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies vary for each property. Vacation rental management companies and individual property owners commonly offer their clients the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs ranges from 1% - 5% of the standard rental rate, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal hospital emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
Book your Rental
When you think you've found "the one", begin the booking process. Keep in mind that most rental agreements require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the vacation home owner.
Where to Get Help
Make sure you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend saving the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congratulations on reserving your vacation rental! You're on your way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- To make certain no damages are associated with your stay, make a record of any problem areas of the property. Call the property manager immediately to report your observations.
- You might need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television set or spa. Call your home manager. They are there to assist. A brief phone call eliminates many complications.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Residents frequently live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best places for night life?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your belongings. Sweep all the rooms in the house for forgotten possessions. Check bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, patios, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damages. If you can, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Most rental home management companies and vacation rental websites make it easy for travellers to offer reviews. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they'll appreciate your compliments. If anything went wrong, we recommend being understanding but genuine with regards to your experience. The best owners and managers will work very hard to solve the situation.
Use Your Experience
Hold a debrief with your traveling companions. Does everybody want to return next year? Ideally everything turned out to be wonderful and you are all set to reserve the property for your next vacation. If the rental was not quite right, and you will better recognize how to filter your search for the next vacation.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.7 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.6 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.8 miles
- Bella Pizza - 2.0 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 2.0 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.4 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.6 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.2 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 1.6 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.6 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.7 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 2.7 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 2.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.2 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.6 miles