- 2 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThere is still time to rent this oceanfront getaway!! Only available until Sept. 30, 2019!!!! Inquire for a 15% discount on the rental rate for any renting in the rest of Sept 2019!!!
This unit only rents during prime season. For the 2019 season...it will be available from July 20 through Sept 30 only. Rent NOW to relish this sweet beach hideaway!!
There is parking for 3 cars restfully...one under the outdoor space, and two generous spaces in the driveway. No family dogs and cats allowed. The unit is the one on the right side, and has a sign with it's name on the door, "Gullible".
Gullible is ideal for a family holiday or a special hideaway to re-charge your soul! Beautiful sea vistas, plenty of space to relax & relax. A brief, private walkway to the beach will accept you and your family to create plenty of special memories.
The bottom floor is an exceptional separate apartment. There is a classy, appealing living room with a tv and a table to eat a speedy breakfast before heading out to the beach. The efficiency kitchen has a mini refrigerator, a coffee pot, and a microwave. There is a queen size bed, and two twins in a bunk bed. There is also a roomy full bath with a stand up shower. (The apartment is NOT available to rent separately).
Head upstairs to the main floor. As you walk in, the first bedroom is to the right. It has a queen size bed, and overlooks the street at the back of the home.
There is a full bath with a bathtub/shower in the hall for the visitors in that first bedroom to utilize.
In the hall there is a closet with a full size stack-able washer and dryer.
Further down the hall on the opposite side of the home is the Master bedroom with a queen size bed. It is very huge, with a delightful view of the private path that leads to the beach. Appreciate a cup of coffee on the porch and listen to the sea waves and smell the tidy wind. There is a full private bath in the Master bedroom. There is a modest sink, commode, and a bathtub/shower in the bathroom, and a elegant area to change and get ready with another sink and bigger vanity.
Now head all the way up the stairs to the top floor. Go straight ahead and here are the extraordinary sea vistas! There is a charming size porch to adore supper and the the sea winds. A inviting living room and appealing size tv are there for entertainment. The dining area is also right there, with seating for 6 around the table. The kitchen has delightful granite counter-tops, and a stove, dishwasher, and refrigerator. It's gorgeously outfitted for preparing in if you choose to do so while on holiday. On the other side of the kitchen, there is a appealing sitting area to read or chat the evening away. There is a modest porch as well that overlooks the street and you can wave to new friends or family as they arrive :) (There is a fireplace but it is not set up to be used for visitors). There is also a half bath in the hall.
Out back under the porch there is a enormous outdoor shower. Wash off all the beach stuff and yourselves!
FYI...There is a hot tub under the back porch, but it is NOT in working condition and is NOT available for visitors to use.
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many official tourism bureaus will send you guide books with savings for property management companies, restaurants and tours. Search for these books and discount books, because this allows travelers to take advantage of the same activities with a quite often substantial discounted.
- Willing to modify your travel dates? Off-peak times offer sizeable savings.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be able to get discounts. Make sure to check with property manager to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a discounted rate.
- Is there a certain activity that you are mainly looking forward to during your stay? If there's a certain Beaufort, NC atteaction which you just love, be on the lookout for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Property management companies and individual home owners often offer their customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually add between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, provides travellers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any missed due to personal medical emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unplanned hotel room stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
General Rental Tricks & Tips
First-timers are often times surprised at the number and selection of short-term rentals available in the Beaufort, NC area. With such a big selection, guests are certain to select a property that matches their desires and spending budget.
Virtually all vacation rentals in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local property management companies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their vacation home, management companies are critical in helping vacationers with making reservations, checking-in, housekeeping services, as well as routine service issues that may occur.
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have discovered several tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rental homes, however many novices will be delighted to learn that several "methods" are in plain sight, if you recognize where to search.
Where to find and reserve the perfect rental property:
Do you think ""Gullible" Oceanfront 3 bedroom/3 1/2 bath duplex Great Views!" is the perfect vacation property for your upcoming vacation? Read this guide to confirm it fits all of your preferences.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Selection
Beaufort, NC rental properties book many months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the most desirable choice of properties, we recommend searching and booking your Beaufort, NC rental Six-12 months in advance, whenever you can. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation rental home..
Settle on your Town and Travel Week
Begin by deciding which specific area of Beaufort, NC you'd like to explore, and the choose trip dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Determine who is attending the vacation, and how many/what type of bedroom configuration you should have. Consider that a lot of vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to figure out what is most appropriate for your family. Most rental listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Stick to a Budget
The majority of vacation rentals are advertised with a price range. Confirm the rate for your desired stay. It might be at the high end of the range. If many individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, always make sure each person knows their obligation and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to contribute. In most cases, just one person in the group will be liable for making the whole reservation and collecting each party's contribution.
What amenities is your group trying to find? Do you want a rental property with outside dining area? Will the unit need to be oceanfront, the downtown area, or in close proximity to night life? Are bed sheets offered with the rental, or do you need to take your own? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and wants" from your group to help filter your search to the perfect property.
Accessibility and Special Issues to consider
Sometimes the senior generation has trouble with stairs. Make sure you remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Your Puppy Needs a Vacation, Too
Do not forget to include your companion! Pets are welcome at many vacation homes, but guidelines can vary. Study your contract thoroughly! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
Start the Search
When the place, time and family members are decided, search multiple sources for the greatest rental selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental properties" for local vacation rental management companies. Aside from having distinctive properties, local companies offer you top-notch service..
When you have spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable week, try getting an extra night. The off-season offers your greatest chance to make a deal for a lower rate.
Study the Total Agreement
Read through the complete agreement and be sure you fully understand who is liable for:
- Electric bills
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Make sure your price includes all taxes and fees.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies vary with each property. Vacation home management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives reassurance should disaster strike.
When you think you've found "the one", begin the booking process. Bear in mind that most rental agreements will require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the vacation rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Remember to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Good luck on booking your vacation home! You're on the way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. To ensure that no damages are associated with your stay, make a record of any trouble spots of the rental. If you find property damage, or if fixes are needed contact the property manager immediately. This can prevent disagreements during check out.
- You could need instructions for a fireplace, Television or spa tub. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of problems.
- Be respectful of the neighborhood. Residents will likely be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay considerably more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Natives can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Double-check each space of the rental home to ensure that you've gathered all personal belongings.
- Make a point to walk through the rental one last time and check for damage. We suggest walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Most vacation rental web sites ask for feedback after your stay . Property owners and property managers will thank you for glowing recommendations. If something was unsatisfactory and they failed to correct it in a practical manner, or when the rental home wasn't as described, you will want to make it a point as part of your comments.
Hold a debrief with the people in your group. How did they like the rental home? If everything was exceptional, next year's vacation planning will be relatively easy. Maybe the property was not ideal, and you'll better know how to perfect your search for the next time.
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 2.0 miles
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 2.2 miles
- Circa 81 - 3.2 miles
- Bella Pizza - 0.5 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 0.6 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.7 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.0 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 2.2 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 0.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.0 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 2.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.6 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 4.7 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 4.7 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 4.7 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 2.3 miles