- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Housekeeper Included
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThe room is located inside of an Eco-neighborly hotel. It is set up like a condo, all one room, with a Queen bed, a sleeper couch, private bathroom, sink area outdoor shower and toilet room, full kitchen minus an oven; sink, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, refrigerator, stove top. Private modest balcony and 2 shared covered porch areas. The pet fee is $30 a nighttime.
The hotel is 2 floors with COMPLIMENTARY parking underneath. We are walking distance from the Beaufort waterfront which has plenty of water activities, fun stores and delicious eateries.
Please check in at Discovery Diving Co, it is right around the corner from the hotel. Check in is at 2pm and check out is at 10am. Discovery diving is open from 8am to 9pm. If you will be arriving later, please let us know, so we can make arrangements for you.
We hope you appreciate your stay!
Money Saving Strategies
- Many property management companies and rental homes provide Beaufort, NC area travel discount books which feature money-saving promotions, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the local store itself. These guides can provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Wish to avoid the crowds of people? Shoulder seasons provide amazing deals.
- Many property management companies and owners offer savings for active and veteran members of the Armed forces, or returning visitors of the same rental. Be sure to confirm with property owner to see if your visiting group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Some rental homes are essentially designed to serve specific vacationers, whether it's beachfront homes with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center condos with close access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature their own jetski launching areas. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the family activities and attractions you are most excited about.
- Think about purchasing trip insurance together with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base term price, provides vacationers reimbursement of their rental costs for any days missed resulting from personal health-related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unplanned motel stay or additional gasoline.
How to Book a Vacation Home
Newcomers tend to be shocked at the number and wide variety of short-term rentals available in the Beaufort, NC area. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Nearly all vacation rentals in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by established local property management agencies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, staff and practical experience to provide effortless operational administration on behalf of the owner..
We've assembled a brief guide to help you get the most out of your rental home experience.
Where to find and reserve the right vacation rental:
Do you think " PET FRIENDLY rooms available, short walk to Historic Beaufort Waterfront" is the perfect rental for your upcoming family vacation? Read through this check list to confirm it fits your preferences.
Begin Your Search Early
Beaufort, NC rental homes start booking early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation rental..
Choose your Town and Vacation Week
Begin by deciding which specific area of Beaufort, NC you want to explore, and the approximate dates you'll be vacationing.
Exactly How Much Rental Do You Actually Need?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Try to remember that a lot of rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for your family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible on the internet. Otherwise, communicate with the property owner before you reserve the home.
What Are You Prepared to Shell out?
Make sure " PET FRIENDLY rooms available, short walk to Historic Beaufort Waterfront" suits your budget *during your desired week*. If several individuals or family members are sharing the cost, ensure each group knows their obligation and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. In most cases, a single member of the group will be in charge of making the full reservation and recovering each family member's share.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What home features is the family looking for? Is a screened deck a requirement? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or night life? Are sheets offered with the rental, or will you need to take your own? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and wishes" from your group to help narrow your search to the most appropriate rental.
Optimal access can make or break a visit for the less-mobile. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are necessary, include that into your search. Nearly all vacation rental listings will include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Make sure you include your pets. Animals are welcome at many rental homes, but policies differ. Make sure you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
Its Time to Search
When the area, dates and family members are decided, search multiple resources for the very best rental selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental properties" for local rental home management companies. Apart from having exclusive rental properties, local agencies offer you top-notch service..
When you've located the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
While not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try asking for an extra night. Your easiest chance for a reduced rate will be switching to an off-season week.
Read Through The Agreement
You will have to know which services are included:
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the standard fee, travelers have to pay local taxes when booking " PET FRIENDLY rooms available, short walk to Historic Beaufort Waterfront", along with any other fees that may be mandatory based upon their circumstances, including an animal charge, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
If you wish to Cancel
Ensure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your standard rental home rate, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed as a result of personal health care emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You'll probably need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Details
Put the property manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your stay.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. To make sure no damages are linked to your stay, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. If you discover problems, or if repairs are required get in touch with the property manager without delay. If there is a disagreement about liability later, having the documented problems and communication attempts could be very helpful.
- When there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, condo access, pool operations, etc... we recommend you ask the rental manager promptly. A brief phone call avoids many complications.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. Natives should be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local residences can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best places for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Always make sure you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cupboards and closets.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one last time and look for property damage. Whenever you can, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Many rental management companies and vacation rental websites make it easy for renters to give feedback. If your rental home and/or property manager was top-notch, they will appreciate your praise. If something was disagreeable and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you may want to make it a point in your comments.
Use Your Experience
Hold a debrief with your traveling companions. Does everybody want to re-book next year? If everything was wonderful, next year's vacation planning will be simple and easy. Otherwise, you have gained useful rental search experience that can help with another search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 3.0 miles
- Dank Burrito - 0.3 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 2.6 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 3.0 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.1 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 4.4 miles
- Bella Pizza - 4.4 miles
- Old Salt Restaurant & Oyster Bar - 0.3 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.3 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 0.4 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 0.4 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 0.4 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 4.3 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 2.8 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 0.3 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 0.4 miles