- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Baby Gate
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Paper Towels
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyProfessionally furbished 3-Story, 3-BR, 2-BA home with community pool and sea vistas. Our family home is great for groups up to 6. Located at the Atlantic Beach Circle, this new development, Lookouts in the Grove, is steps from the beach and boardwalk, surrounded by eateries, shopping and comforts, all within walking distance.
Lookouts at the Groves is a Brand New Charlestonian community located on the Atlantic Beach Circle. Park Place, like in Monopoly game, offers a great, high end rental, modest but delightful. The community includes 21 brightly colored units grouped together with a Charleston feel, swimming pool and outdoor patio and grille area. It includes 7 units with first floor retail and living on the 2nd/3rd floors. Retail stores include wine bar, ice cream shop, Italian takeout and other present stores.
- Open concept living room and kitchen on 2nd floor (reverse floor plan)
- Thoroughly supplied kitchen with new Stainless Steel appliances
- Living room includes 44" Intelligent TV with ROKU and Sound Bar, ceiling fan
- Granite countertops in kitchen and bathrooms, Keurig and Drip Coffee Makers, Blender, Toaster, Microwave, Stove, Full Fridge, etc.
- 1st floor master BR w/ king bed, on-suite bath, 33" flat screen ROKU Intelligent TV
- 2nd BR on top floor with queen bed, bespoke closet, and ROKU Intelligent TV
- 3rd BR on top floor with two twin beds, bespoke closet, ROKU Intelligent TV
- Top floor has a central bath and shower
- Washer/dryer on first floor
- Covered storage for chairs, beach toys, etc. under home (not included by owner)
- Brand new community pool, BBQs, etc.
- 2 parking spaces (1 on-site, 1 off-site)
- This home accommodates 6 people, stairs connect the floors, not handicap accessible.
All renting is hassle complimentary thru Vacation Rental By Owner.
Money Saving Strategies
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many established tourism bureaus will offer you printed guide books with special deals for accommodations, dining and activities. Look for these guides and discount books, as this allows travelers to discover the very same great attractions with a often considerable discounted.
- Are the vacation dates flexible? The off-peak seasons can offer great rates on weekly rental properties.
- Plenty of vacation rental companies and owners offer discounts for active duty and veteran men and women of the Military, or repeat guests to the same vacation home. Be sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a discounted price.
- Is there a particular activity that you are most getting excited about during your stay? Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and points of interest you are most interested in.
- Think about purchasing trip insurance with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental price, provides vacationers reimbursement of their trip costs for any nights missed due to health related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned hotel room stay or additional fuel.
The Rental Process
Newcomers are oftentimes shocked at the number and wide selection of weekly properties available in the Beaufort, NC area. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Nearly all rentals in Beaufort, NC are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their rental, management companies are critical in helping vacationers with making reservations, check-in, housekeeping services, and any maintenance problems that may occur.
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have identified a number of tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rental properties, however many novices will be delighted to know that many of these "tips" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to search.
Where to find and reserve the perfect vacation rental:
Do you think "Fall 3 night rentals still available at ParkPlace!! " is the perfect rental property for your upcoming visit? Read this checklist to confirm it fits all of your needs.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Choices
Like many trendy vacation spots, In Beaufort, NC the best vacation rentals are booked early. Booking your rental property 6-12 months in advance is recommended, when possible. Holiday gatherings can be a popular time for family groups to plan their Summer vacations..
Find your Area and Establish Dates
Sometimes, the most challenging portion of preparing for your vacation is figuring out where to search, and when. When the big decisions are tackled, everything else becomes simpler.
Just How Much Vacation rental Do You Need?
Determine who is traveling, and just how many/what type of bedroom arrangement you need to have. Keep in mind that many vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to determine what is most appropriate for your group. Generally vacation home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
What Exactly Are You Willing to Pay?
Check to make sure "Fall 3 night rentals still available at ParkPlace!! " satisfies your budget *during your desired week*. If multiple groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, check to make sure each group knows their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to pay. One member of your party will need to be given the task of collecting repayments and agreeing to responsibility for the complete rental price at time of booking.
Vacation home Amenities
What amenities is the family interested in? Is a screened-in porch a requirement? Does the property need to be oceanfront, in town, or close to wildlife? Are bed sheets included with the rental agreement, or will you need to take your own? Make a list of priority features to help narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Issues
Do a few members of your party have specialized needs? Make sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Take the Dog
Don't forget to include your companion! Dog policies are different at each rental property. Read descriptions carefully. Ensure that you read agreements and contracts carefully. Additional charges may apply when pets are included. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Best places to Search
Many internet resources exist to match vacationers with property owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local rental management companies take pride in a top-quality rental experience.
Re-read the description to confirm the vacation home has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the rental management company may know of similar properties that better fit your desires and budget..
Although not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks should be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read Through The Contract
You will have to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other additional fees.
If you want to Cancel
Be sure to understand the cancellation policy prior to booking. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers reassurance should disaster strike.
Reserve your Rental
Once you think you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. You'll probably need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Information
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your trip.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any wear and tear right after you arrive. Contact the property manager immediately to report your observations. If there is a disagreement about responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- You may need guidance for a fireplace, Television or jacuzzi. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call helps prevent many complications.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. More often than not, nearby properties are lived in by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a vacation a good deal more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Locals are a good source of advice. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best spots for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Check to make sure you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cupboards and closets.
- When your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to verify no damage occurred in the course of your remain. If possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Many rental management companies and vacation rental websites allow travellers to provide feedback. If the rental and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your praise. If anything was disagreeable and they did not correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the rental home wasn't as described, you will want to make it a point in your critique.
Hold a vacation recap meeting with the members of your group. Did everybody have a great time? If everything was exceptional, next year's family vacation planning is going to be easy. If not, you've acquired invaluable rental search experience to help with the next search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 2.0 miles
- Circa 81 - 3.4 miles
- Bella Pizza - 0.4 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 0.5 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.7 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 2.1 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 2.3 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.3 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 0.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.2 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.4 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 4.5 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 4.5 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 4.5 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 2.1 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 0.5 miles