- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Music Library
- Pantry Items
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyRetreat to this 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom holiday rental duplex in Club Colony, Atlantic Beach for your next oceanside hideaway. With accommodations for 10-14 people, this pretty home is ideal for sizable families or groups of friends traveling together. Minutes from the water, this charmingly-located duplex ensures a memorable North Carolina holiday!
-- THE UNIT --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Queen Beds | Bedroom 3 (Downstairs): 2 Twin-over-Full Bunk Beds | Upstairs Living Room: Pullout Bed | Downstairs Living Room: Pullout Bed
Vibrant colors and sea decor create a fun and inviting mood within this Atlantic Beach home. With over 1,600 square feet of calming living space, visitors can sit back, relax, and appreciate quality time together.
The chef of the group will adore preparing meals in the completely supplied kitchen with breakfast bar for additional workspace. Invite visitors to keep you company at one of the 6 barstools in the kitchen area while you whip up daytime snacks.
While you're sitting in the living room watching your favorite movie on the flat-screen TV, open the sliding glass door to let the warm, salty wind in. Step through the sliding glass door to the private balcony with outdoor seating to adore your morning coffee or afternoon snack.
The downstairs bedroom with 2 twin-over-full bunk beds and accommodations for 6, is ideal for younger children or siblings sharing a bedroom, while the other inviting upstairs bedrooms are great for any adult seeking a calming slumber.
-- THE LOCATION --
You'll appreciate being within walking distance to sea waters and sandy shores! Within 1 mile of the unit, Allen Slough and Money Island Bay offer sensational seascapes.
For a inviting dinner on the water vistas, Oceanana Pier and House Restaurant is a 12-min. walk from the unit. This restaurant offers the choice breakfast spot in the area and is sure to start your day off right.
Rent bicycles and discover this cozy beach town as you ride along its sandy shores and close by trails. Hop off your bicycle and walk into local stores for a peek into Atlantic Beach's culture and grace.
Check out AB Watersport Adventures for dazzling cape lookouts, paddle boarding, and great family fun. Jet skiing, kayaking, and sea swimming are some of the activities that will keep the salt and sand coming all day long!
If the weather permits, take the group to North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores. Both adults and children will appreciate learning about the local ecosystem and aquatic life. For braver individuals, you're able to interact with stingrays for an up close and personal marine life interaction.
For a day full of pretty scenery and peaceful walks, be sure to take a trip right down the road to Atlantic Beach National Park.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Holiday Rental wants your holiday experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it smooth, we help you find a unit you adore, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our units are safe, tidy, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a new new approach to holiday rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Includes:
- Conveniences include air conditioning, a thoroughly supplied kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, 4 flat-screen cable TVs, complimentary WiFi, outdoor enclosed hot/cold shower with dressing room, outdoor space with patio furnishings, gas grille, 2 car parking, and much more
- Fantastic Atlantic Beach location! Minutes from walks on the beach, bicycling, eateries, and various water sports that will be fun for everybody!
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No family dogs and cats allowed
- No events, events or huge gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to rent
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be mandatory upon check-in
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many property managers and rental houses provide Beaufort, NC area discount books that feature money-saving deals, either offered individually by merchants, or by a partnership between the management company and the local merchant itself. Be on the lookout for these guides and coupon books, because this allows vacationers to enjoy the very same great activities at a considerable discounted.
- Are your travel dates changeable? The off-peak seasons will offer fantastic rates on daily rental accommodations.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? A number of vacation rental companies provide special discounts to vets and active-duty forces. Make sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your visiting group is eligible for a discounted price.
- Some vacation rentals are practically designed to serve particular customers, whether it's downtown units with pier passes, city-center condos with close access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have private jetski launching areas. You will definitely get the best value from a home which most closely satisfies your ideal holiday setting, even if it costs a little more.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance together with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers buyers reimbursement of their rental costs for any nights missed a result of medical-related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
Many people are shocked to discover how many vacation rentals are available in their area of interest. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
The vast majority of vacation homes in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by established local rental management agencies. Property management companies are liked by rental owners because they coordinate the online marketing and operations..
Here are some tips and strategies to help you understand the vacation home search and reservation process.
Finding and booking the right rental home:
Do you believe "Spacious Atlantic Beach Duplex - Mins From Ocean!" is the best rental property for your upcoming family vacation? Read this check list to confirm it fits your preferences.
The Sooner, The Better
Beaufort, NC rental properties book many months (and up to a year) in advance. To find the best selection, start your planning and search 6-Twelve months before a trip. Holiday gatherings are a popular time for families to plan their Summer escapes..
Find your Area and Choose Dates
Start by figuring out which particular area of Beaufort, NC you want to visit, and the determine dates you'll be vacationing.
How Many Beds?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Remember that most vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to determine what is suitable for your family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available online. If not, contact the property manager before you book.
Stay on a Budget
The majority of rental properties are advertised with a cost range. Confirm the price for your selected trip. It could be at the top end of the range. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from company before booking a pricey rental property. Most rental agreements call for a single person to be liable for the full reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the family searching for? Are you looking for a rental with outside lounge? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or nightlife? Are sheet sets included with the rental contract, or will you need to provide your own? Make a list of priority conveniences to facilitate narrow your search.
Do individual members of your crew have specific needs? If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is required, include that into your search. Most vacation rental postings will include a list of amenities.
What About Furry Family Members?
Make sure you include your pets. Animal friends are welcome at many rental properties, but policies differ. Type of pet, size and dog breeds can be restricted. Examine your contract carefully! Fees may apply when pets are included.
Its Time to Search
Several websites exist to match clients with rental owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental homes" for local property management companies. Apart from having exclusive properties, local companies offer exceptional service..
Re-read the description to ensure that the home has everything required. If lacking, the vacation rental management company may know of similar properties that fit your desires and budget..
While not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try getting an additional night. Negotiating rates is more effective throughout the off-season when many homes sit vacant.
Read the Contract
Read through the whole agreement and make sure you understand who is responsible for:
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Be sure that your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
Ensure that you understand the cancellation policy before reserving. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives reassurance should disaster strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Keep in mind that most rental contracts require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the rental owner.
Get Contact Info
Put the rental manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your stay.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. To make certain no damages are associated with your visit, create a record of any problem areas of the property. If you find problems, or if fixes are required contact the rental manager right away.
- Ask questions. When there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, house access, swimming pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local residences may point you in the right direction.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Double-check every space of the rental to make sure that you've packed all possessions.
- Make a point to walk through the rental one last time and check for property damage. Whenever possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Just about all rental management companies and rental websites allow renters to provide comments. If your rental and/or property manager was top notch, they will likely appreciate your compliments. If something was wrong and they didn't fix it in a acceptable manner, or if the vacation rental was not as described, you should note that as part of your comments.
Hold a vacation recap meeting with the people in your group. How did they like the vacation rental? If everything was outstanding, next year's family vacation planning will be relatively easy. Otherwise, you've acquired useful experience that will help with your next search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.6 miles
- Circa 81 - 4.4 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.3 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 1.3 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.6 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.6 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.0 miles
- Dank Burrito - 3.1 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.3 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.2 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 3.3 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 3.3 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 3.3 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.5 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.5 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 1.2 miles