- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyOur home is the ideal place to spend your holiday time on the polished Crystal Coast at the Southern Outer Banks of North Carolina. It is .5 miles from the circle at Atlantic Beach. Our home is well suited for a generous family to relish time together with generous room for everybody. There are five bedrooms with one of them having an attached nursery with a crib and changing table. There is a enormous dining room table right off to the side of the delightfully renovated kitchen area. There is also a second refrigerator down stairs and an outdoor grille available for use. It is located right on the beach overlooking the Atlantic Sea. Just a few steps out off the covered outdoor space and you will feel the sand between your toes! Catch the superb sunsets as the waves roll onto the shore while inviting in one of our enclosed sun porches or out on the outdoor space. Our beach home is a brief distance from Coral Bay Club, many fine dining eateries, coffee homes, a number of museums, and state parks. There is a skate park and putt-putt within walking distance for the young and old children! There is, also, pier and surf fishing in the area, along with great shopping within a few miles. Lots of activities for everybody to appreciate.
Keywords: House, Oceanfront,
Money Saving Strategies
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most established tourism bureaus offer printed travel guide books with promotions for lodging, dining and tours. These guides may provide an excellent start to your rental search.
- Willing to alter your trip dates? Shoulder seasons special offer incredible savings.
- Several management companies and owners offer savings for active and veteran members of the US Armed forces, or repeat travelers of the same rental. Make sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a discounted rate.
- Is there a certain activity that you are mainly getting excited about ? You will definitely get the most value from a rental that most closely matches your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Property management companies and individual rental owners commonly offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, provides visitors reimbursement of their trip costs for any missed as a consequence of personal health emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unplanned hotel stay or additional gasoline.
General Rental property Tips & Tricks
Newcomers are oftentimes surprised at the number and wide range of short term rentals available in the Beaufort, NC area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available allows them to find an suitable getaway to accommodate their Beaufort, NC family, from tranquil condominiums to giant event homes with several bedrooms.
Nearly all rental properties in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local property management companies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their rental, management companies are critical in helping travellers with reserving, check-in, housekeeping, as well as maintenance problems that may arise.
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have figured out several tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rental properties, however many newcomers will be happy to realize that many of these "tips" are in plain sight, if you understand how to look.
How to find and book a great rental property:
Before you decide to book " Oceanfront Great Location on Ocean Ridge Drive", go through our short checklist of factors to consider.
The Earlier You Begin, The Better The Choices
Beaufort, NC rental properties book several months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the most desirable choice of vacation homes, we recommend searching and booking your Beaufort, NC rental home 6-12 months in advance, whenever you can. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your rental home..
Find your Area and Establish Dates
Oftentimes, the most challenging portion of planning your trip is figuring out where to search, and when. Once the big decisions are hammered out, everything else becomes simplier and easier.
Just How Many Bedrooms?
How many relatives are joining your trip? Keep in mind that most properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for your company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. If not, get in touch with the property owner before you book.
Stay on a Budget
Most vacation homes are advertised with a cost range. Confirm the cost for your preferred stay. It could be at the top end of the range. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions well before booking a costly rental property. One member of your party will have to be given the task of gathering repayments and acknowledging responsibility for the entire rental payment at time of booking.
Let's Talk Amenities
What property features is your family trying to find? Do you want a rental property with outdoor lounge? Will the property need to be oceanfront, downtown, or close to wildlife? Are bed linens included with the rental contract, or will you need to take your own? Make a list of "necessities and preferences" from your group to help filter your search to the most suitable rental.
Occasionally the senior generation has challenges with stairways. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is necessary, factor that into your search. Most vacation rental listings include a list of amenities.
Have You Considered Furry Family Members?
Be sure to include your companion! Although quite a few vacation homes permit cats and dogs, guidelines and costs vary per property. A number of constraints may possibly dismiss a prospective rental home. Make certain you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Charges may apply when pets are added. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
Many internet resources exist to match visitors with rental home owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation homes" for local rental home management companies. Local companies generally have a unique assortment of rental properties daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you have identified your dream rental, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. This is most effective throughout the off-season when many rentals sit empty.
Study the Contract
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes state taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Be sure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to booking. Vacation home management companies and individual home owners typically offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Book your Rental Home
Once you think you've found "the one", begin the booking process. Remember that most rental agreements will require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the vacation rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the property manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your trip.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Take notes of any damage soon after you arrive. Get in touch with the property manager immediately to report your findings. If there is a difference of opinion about legal liability later, having the documented problems and communication attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, Television or jacuzzi. Call your property manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of difficulty.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local people are a good source of recommendations.
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Check to make sure you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cupboards and wardrobes.
- When everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental to be certain no damage occurred during your remain. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your stay? Nearly all rental home websites seek testimonials after your stay . Owners and rental managers will thank you for positive recommendations. If something was unsatisfactory and they failed to correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the property wasn't as described, you'll want to note that as part of your comments.
Learn and Improve
Hold a debrief with the people in your group. Does everybody want to return next year? If everything was exceptional, next year's vacation planning will be simple. If the rental wasn't perfect, and you will better know how to filter your search for the next trip.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 2.1 miles
- Circa 81 - 3.4 miles
- Bella Pizza - 0.4 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 0.5 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.7 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 2.1 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.2 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 2.3 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 0.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.2 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.4 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 4.5 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 4.5 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 4.5 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 2.1 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 0.5 miles