- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
About this PropertyThree bedroom, three bath, three story single family home! Nine foot ceilings, washer/dryer and community pool. Everything in this professionally finished home is new! Brand new community with magnificant accessibility to the peerless of Atlantic Beach! You are steps away from the community pool and a super brief walk from the beach. The master holds a queen bed with additional futon, the second bedroom holds a queen bed and the third holds bunk beds. You will adore phoning this place your home away from home! View VIRTUAL TOUR on our website here >> This home rents Sunday to Sunday. Brief stays available with a 2-nighttime minimum. Linens are included in reservations of 5 nights or more.
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to visit. Many established tourism bureaus will offer you promotional guide books with special packages for rental properties, restaurants and attractions. These guides provide an excellent start to your vacation rental search.
- Willing to alter your travel dates? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of top prices.
- Are you a military veteran? Plenty of rental companies provide discount rates to vets and active-duty military. Make sure to check with property management company to see if your vacationing gang is eligible for a reduced price.
- Some homes are particularly designed for specific types of vacationers. Event homes are ideal for weddings, receptions and corporate retreats. Some properties appeal to beach bums. Other rentals are situated close to night life. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the activities and landmarks you are most interested in.
- Think about obtaining trip insurance together with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, offers guests reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a consequence of personal health related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen motel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
General Rental Advice
Many people are shocked to learn how many rental properties are offered in Beaufort, NC. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
The vast majority of vacation homes in Beaufort, NC are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. Property management companies are popular with rental owners because they manage the advertising and operations..
Below are some tips and strategies to help you navigate the rental home search and reservation process.
Where to find and reserve a great rental property:
Do you believe "**Perfect Location** 3BR/3BA Beach House (2-Night Min)" is the best vacation property for your next family vacation? Read this checklist to confirm it fits all of your preferences.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Choices
Beaufort, NC vacation homes start booking very early. To ensure the best selection of rental homes, we suggest searching and booking your Beaufort, NC rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Holiday reunions are a great time for groups to plan their Summer holiday escapes..
Select a Community and Date
Sometimes, the toughest portion of preparing for your trip is choosing where to go, and when. Once the big decisions are tackled, the rest is simplier and easier.
Choose a Size
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Keep in mind that most rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to determine what is most appropriate for the party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available online. Otherwise, speak to the property manager before you reserve the home.
Establish Your Budget
Many rentals are advertised with a price range. Confirm the rate for your chosen week. It may be at the high end of the range. If a few individuals or families are sharing the cost, make certain each group understands their obligation and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to chip in. Most rental agreements require a single person to be responsible for the entire reservation.
Rental Home Features
What home features is your group trying to find? Are you looking for a vacation property with open-air kitchen? Will the unit need to be beach front, in town, or close to restaurants? Are sheets offered with the rental agreement, or will you need to provide your own? Make a list of priority features to guide filter your search.
Often times the older generation has trouble with stairways. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is required, factor that into your search. Nearly all rental home listings will include a list of amenities.
Think About Furry Family Members?
Remember to include your furrry friends. Animal friends are welcome at a number of rental properties, but policies differ. Examine your agreement carefully! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
It Is Time to Search
Once the place, time and attendees are decided, search multiple sources for the very best vacation rental selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation rentals" for local rental management companies. Aside from offering distinctive rental properties, local agencies provide you with exceptional service..
Re-read the description to make sure the rental home has everything required. If something is missing, the vacation rental management company might know of comparable properties that fit your preferences and budget..
While not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak season offers your greatest opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Study the Total Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Make sure your quote includes all state taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies vary for each rental. Property management companies and individual property owners typically offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed due to personal medical-related emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
Once you think you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. Bear in mind that most rental contracts will require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the home owner.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Make sure you get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Good luck on reserving your rental! You're on the way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental home right away. Contact the property manager right away to report your observations. This can protect against disagreements during checkout.
- When there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, condo access, pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of difficulties.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. Residents more often than not live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Residents can often point you in the right direction.
- Make sure that you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your personal belongings. Sweep all the rooms in the home for forgotten items. Check bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, outdoor patios, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Once your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to make certain no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. We suggest walking through with the property manager wherever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your rental home? Just about all rental management companies and rental home sites allow travellers to provide comments. If the property and/or property manager was great, they'll appreciate your compliments. If something was disagreeable and they did not correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the rental wasn't as described, you'll want to note that as part of your review.
Learn from your Stay
Did everybody have a great time? Maybe everything turned out to be perfect and you're excited to reserve the same property for next year. Otherwise, you've gained valuable rental search experience to aid with your next search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 2.0 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 2.0 miles
- Circa 81 - 3.4 miles
- Bella Pizza - 0.3 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 0.4 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.6 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 2.0 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 2.2 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 0.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.2 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 2.3 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.3 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 4.4 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 4.4 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 4.4 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 2.0 miles