- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThis appealing home is surrounding by enchanting oak trees and within walking distance to the golden stretch of beaches behind the Roosevelt Reserve between Indian Beach and Salter Path. Painless access to the well-maintained Salter Path Boardwalk. Fenced yard with brief sandy walk path to the beach. Only 3-blocks away is the Lost Treasure for mini-golf or go-cart. Walking distance from marina, seafood market and fashionable eateries & pubs overlooking the Bogue Sound. A thoroughly furbished home with well supplied kitchen and plenty of room for family/friends to gather or spread out while relishing your beach holiday in the sun, sand, and surf.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Search for the tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Most tourism bureaus offer promotional tourism guides with special deals for rental properties, restaurants and tours. Be on the lookout for these catalogs and promotional books, since this allows travelers to take advantage of those wonderful attractions with a possibly considerable discounted.
- Is it possible to alter your vacation week? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of high pricing.
- Many property management companies and owners offer discounts for active duty and veteran men and women of the US Military, or repeat travelers of the same rental home. Make sure to check with property manager to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a special offer.
- Some rental properties are basically catered to particular travelers, whether it is oceanside units with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center homes with nearby access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature private boat launching areas. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and attractions you are most interested in.
- Rental companies and individual rental home owners generally offer clients an opportunity to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, provides guests reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any days missed as a result of health-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
The Rental Process
Newcomers tend to be surprised at the range and wide variety of short term vacation rentals available in the Beaufort, NC area. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Vacation homes are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Rental owners typically choose management companies to manage marketing and advertising, house cleaning services and maintenance tasks.
We've assembled a brief guide to assist you in getting most from your rental property experience.
Finding and reserving the right rental:
Before you book "*Summer Special* Twin Oaks By The Sea - whole beach house at Indian Beach", review our brief collection of points to consider.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Choices
Like many desirable hot spots, In Beaufort, NC the best rental homes are booked very early. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search 6-12 months in advance of your trip. Holiday gatherings are a popular time for family groups to plan their Summer escapes..
Decide on a Town and Time
Quite often, the toughest portion of scheduling your trip is deciding where to go, and when. Once the big decisions are tackled, everything else is simpler.
How Many Bedrooms?
Establish who is joining, and how many/what type of bedroom arrangement you'll need. Bear in mind that many properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for the company. Generally vacation home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Stick to a Budget
Make certain "*Summer Special* Twin Oaks By The Sea - whole beach house at Indian Beach" fits your price range *during your desired dates*. Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family well before reserving a pricey rental home. Generally speaking, a single person in the group will be responsible for making the full reservation and recovering each party's share.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What property features is the group trying to find? Is a screened porch a necessity? Do you wish to be far from the crowds, or close to civilization? Will the rental have bicycles and body boards for use as part of your stay? Gather a list of "necessities and desires" from your group to help narrow your search to the most appropriate property.
Do certain members of your group have specialized needs? If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are necessary, factor that into your search. Nearly all property listings will include a list of amenities.
Your Puppy Needs a Holiday, Too
Are you or other people in the family traveling with a family pet? Pet policies are different at each rental property. Study descriptions carefully. Many restrictions may dismiss a prospective rental property. Make sure to study agreements and contracts carefully. Additional charges may apply when pets are added.
Start the Search
Several internet resources exist to match renters with rental owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental homes" for local property management companies. In addition to having exclusive properties, local agencies provide you with top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure the rental home has everything that you need. If lacking, the property management company may know of similar homes that fit your preferences and budget..
While not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read through the Entire Agreement
You will have to know which services are included:
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the regular charge, visitors will have to pay local taxes when booking "*Summer Special* Twin Oaks By The Sea - whole beach house at Indian Beach", in addition to any other additional fees that may be required depending on their circumstances, including an animal charge, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies vary with each property. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental cost, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal hospital emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
As soon as you feel you've identified "the one", start the booking process. You'll likely need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your stay.
Good luck on booking your vacation rental! You're on the right path to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Take notes of any wear and tear right after you arrive. If you find problems, or if fixes are needed contact the property manager right away.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, condo access, swimming pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager immediately. A brief phone call prevents many hassles.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. Residents should be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a visit much more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Locals are a great source of tips. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best places for night life?
- Make sure that you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the property locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Clean up a little bit. Even when you're spending money on a cleaning fee, The vacation home should really be in sound condition. Kitchen sinks filled with dirty dishes, surplus beach sand on the floor and sticky messes should really be addressed before leaving.
- As soon as your things are all out, do a walk-through of the property to confirm no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. When possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your vacation rental? Virtually all vacation rental web sites seek reviews after your stay is complete. Rental owners and rental managers will appreciate your positive ratings. If something went wrong and they failed to fix it in a practical manner, or when the rental wasn't as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your comments.
Hold a meeting with your traveling companions. How did they feel about the rental? With a little luck everything was perfect and you are all set to re-book the property for next year. If not, you've gained invaluable experience that can help with your next search.
- Island Water Sports - 1.4 miles
- Crab Shack - 0.1 miles
- Port Of Call - 0.1 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 0.2 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 0.3 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 0.4 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 2.3 miles
- Frankâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 3.5 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 0.4 miles
- Island Water Sports - 1.4 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 3.8 miles
- Homerâ€™s Point Marina - 0.1 miles
- Beach Wheels Bike Rentals - 0.4 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 0.4 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 1.4 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 1.5 miles